Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State (9682 Views)

Three Huge Bomb Explosions Hit Maiduguri / I’m In Lagos But My Heart Is In Kano” – Atiku Reacts To Bomb Explosions / Explosions In Borno After Jonathan's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by Reptyle(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2011
Just got a call from a friend in Kabba, Kogi State that there have been explosive attacks on First Bank and a local police station in Kabba, Kogi State this morning. 3 police men dead and several injured. They also freed all detainees at the police station. They suspect its a boko haram operation. Is there any nairalander around that axis who can confirm this story.
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by ayusman16(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2011
Just hope it is rumor like u said else it will be d beginning of reprisal
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by Afam4eva(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2011
Just hope it's a rumour too.
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by wontgiveup: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2011
ayusman16:

Just hope it is rumor like u said else it will be d beginning of reprisal

dem say na rumor, u don already start to dey make mouth, when it happened in Lagos (atlas cove), how many reprisal happen? undecided
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by Akanbiedu(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2011
Reprisal by who? First bank, police?
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by Afam4eva(m): 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

Reprisal by who? First bank, police?

Don't you know that First bank and the NPF is owned by Kabba progressive union?
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by wontgiveup: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2011
@Akanbi_edu
I tire o.
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by icez: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2011
afam4eva:

Don't you know that First bank and the NPF is owned by Kabba progressive union?

grin grin grin
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by otokx(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2011
Still observing,
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by ayusman16(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2011
wontgiveup:

dem say na rumor, u don already start to dey make mouth, when it happened in Lagos (atlas cove), how many reprisal happen? undecided

Do u know the meaningof rumor ode? Na to understand English be ur problem. A rumor could either come out true or false, So next time brush ur brown teeth before u comment.
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by Benny95(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2011
Its true. Just called a relative 2 confirm it.
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2011
Am presently undergoing NYSC orientation @ kabba Kogi
The rumor circulated the camp though there wasn't any official cofirmation.
Normal activities still goes on at camp
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by Reptyle(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2011
The person who called me is also in the state for his nysc. Still nothing on the news yet. Perhaps its nothing serious.
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by IyamuBenedict(m): 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2011
There Is no truth in dis matter
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by KINGwax(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2011
Sorry to tell u that it's true on the first bank issue. Numbers of casualties? I don't knw. My fiance works at NTA kabba. She confirmed that it happened before the dawn of today. About the police station issue? She didn't hear a buzz about that.
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by mezie4u(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2011
i serve in nearby town of okene and everything is calm here. no news of any bomb blast at kabba yet
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by babaowo: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2011
if fit be banger nah,cos nah december time be this,ppl may think fireworks nah bomb lol,
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by smk90210: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2011
it maybe robbery
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by GBNY: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2011
Radio Nigeria network news just confirmed d news. an attack on firstbank building and bombing a police station @ kabba. killing two police men,
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by Muh(m): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2011
May God help us!
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by Btruth: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2011
Let us just hope for the best.
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by redsun(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2011
They are heading down south.Nigeria is fuc-ked to attract the wrath of islamic degradation,just like somalia,afganistan,pakistan and them hell holes wher reasoning has been shoved under the carpet.
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by campella(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2011
Hey Fellas, there have never been any smoke without fire, especially with what is happening now.

This country needs God's intervention. grin grin grin
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by dayokanu(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2011
These MEND ppl again?
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by gidiMonsta(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2011
Even if this story is true, it may be armed robbers, this is not d 1st time sumtin like ds will happen. Abeg let us stop empowering BH with myths jare.
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by okunboy: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2011
Now Boko Haram has brought their madness to my state and my beloved okunland! Mark my word, this is the begining of the demise of this islamic jihardist! They have stepped on the tail of cobra, they will definately feel its poison!
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by Witi(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2011
I live very close to where d incidence happened. It occured between 12:45am to 1:37am The amunition the guys brought are just to sophisticated, the charge rm, dpo's office n armoury was brought down with bomb, First bank building was damaged; security door, computers, vehicles were destroyed. Those guys r manics! Nobody could acertain what they came for. I dont think is boko haram.
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by pokur: 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2011
gidiMonsta:

Even if this story is true, it may be armed robbers, this is not d 1st time sumtin like ds will happen. Abeg let us stop empowering BH with myths jare.
God bless u.These days,every case of armed robbery and rock blasting is attributed to BH by our do-nothing police and their media lapdogs.The annoying part is seeing people who ought to know better just lapping it up as if its the gospel truth,not to talk of our famed internet warriors here.
For the less discerning here,BH signature is to attack clerics and houses of worship of both religions,those that don't agree with them that is,and attacks on police/military installations.They may upgrade to politically motivated attacks,but they don't do banks,leastways not since they got established as a force to be reckoned with.
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by Abmalcom(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2011
Just arrived Kabba now from Ilorin and I can confirm to all NL that it's true that both First Bank and the nearby police station was atacked and 2 police men confirmed dead. Nobody has claimed responsibility yet! I'll keep you updatede from this end if the needs be.
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by atasteve: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2011
God bless Nigeria and restore peace to our beloved country.
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 19, 2011
Apaco Apaco next to Enugu, next Onitsha to the left,right and down to atlantic ocean (i don pee for my pant  cry )
i better alert my parent at home sharperly sharperly  cry
Re: Rumoured Bomb Explosions In Kogi State by jevic(m): 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2011
Since it is still a rumour let's hope that that it will continue to be one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals In The World !!!!!photos!!! Pics / President Buhari To Visit Cameroon From 29-30 July, 2015. / DSP Bala Elkana Appointed As New Lagos Police Command PPRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.