Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) (32824 Views)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Plot(s) Of Land For Sale @ Oakwood Park Estate beside RCCG Redemption Camp Annex / Plots of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2013
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by gtrust: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
laroche: .

Laroche: You refused to answer my questions about Platinum Park which you advertised here on Nairaland.
I think you need to tell us about the previous project you sold so that people can testify to it and attract many many customers to you as a reliable estate manager/developer.

Tell us what has happened to Platinum Park Estate

Have you finished selling the plots are there more plots for sale there commercial residential

Have people been allocated plots IN PLATINUM PARK

Have people moved into PLATINUM PARK

Many more questions like these including ALL the documentation you promised
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by X2X(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
gtrust:

Laroche: You refused to answer my questions about Platinum Park which you advertised here on Nairaland.
I think you need to tell us about the previous project you sold so that people can testify to it and attract many many customers to you as a reliable estate manager/developer.

Have you finished selling the plots are there more plots for sale there commercial residential

Nothing happened, hence the silence. Isn't it obvious?

Allegedly, the Platinum Park and Regal estates have been sold out and that is about it. They even had one estate in Ikorodu and another in Mowe/Ofada they did before Platinum Park and Regal. Still no documentation, no development, no nothing, er, apart from fencing, a stage managed "physical allocation" and plenty stories.

All I can say is buyers beware.

X!
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
gtrust:

Thank you for your questions. So sorry I didnt reply your last questions on the Platinum Park Thread. Reason is I didn't get notification of a pending question to answer on that thread. You will recall that I once quoted your question on July 19th 2013, asking you what information you needed me to provide on Platinum Park Estate. After that, I didn't know you had asked questions on July 25th 2013. Once again, I am very sorry. Please accept my apologies. And I appreciate the pain you took to post them here, having not heard from me on the other thread. To your questions:

I dont know how you mean by 'What has happened to Platinum Park Estate'. Could you please be more explicit on the question so I can have a better understanding of your drift;

Although, the plots have not been fully sold out, but we are not selling the remaining plots for now, because we are reserving them for future sales;

Yes subscribers have been allocated plots in the estate. The previous allocation was done on 20-04-2013. Text messages and emails were sent out prior to this date to invite subscribers to come for their physical allocation. Although not everyone turned out, however, we allocated plots to those who turned out and we also gave them their land documents; some of the pictures taken on that date would be posted along with these answers on the Platinum Park Thread. Please check there as I do not want to post them here in order not to muddle things up;

No, people have not moved into Platinum Park Estate due to Magboro/Pipeline Road accessibilty issue. Although The Platinum Park Estate's 500 meters stretch road which leads to the site is good to use because we maintain this road, however the main Magboro Road/Pipeline Road which lead to the Platinum Park Estate's Road are where the accessibility challenges are. These accessibility issues arosed because some portions of these roads have been damaged by heavy duty trucks, buldozers, excavators and so on that bring construction materials to the neighbourhood of the estate and are also used to work there. This is even more pronouced during the raining season. As at the time of this writing, The Ogun State Government has started working on the road. Some sections of the road are already closed down, so it is still a challenge using this road until the construction of the road is completed by the government. You can pay a visit to Magboro anytime to see this construction work going on. There are alternatives roads that can be used to get to Platinum Park Estate, but these roads are not optimised for heavy duty trucks which would be needed to bring construction materials to site, hence they are not appropriate routes to use when moving building materials to site for construction. So one might still need to exercise patience to allow The Ogun State Government finish its work on the Road;

If you have paid for your Survey Plan, then send your full details so I can help you check if your Survey Plan is ready for collection. Many subscribers have collected their survey plans. So please let me have your subscription details to help you check for yours;

Please I will encourage you to also send questions to me via my email address so as not to wait endlessly for questions to be answered.

FOR ENQUIRIES:

Phone:

Blackberry Pin:
21D8BAFD

WhatsApp:
+2348086019758

Email: l.olanrewaju@ambassagegroup.com
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
X-2-X:

Nothing happened, hence the silence. Isn't it obvious?

Allegedly, the Platinum Park and Regal estates have been sold out and that is about it. They even had one estate in Ikorodu and another in Mowe/Ofada they did before Platinum Park and Regal. Still no documentation, no development, no nothing, er, apart from fencing, a stage managed "physical allocation" and plenty stories.

All I can say is buyers beware.

X!

While I appreciate your comments on the subject, I wish to state here that those comments come across as vicious slander. Has anyone complained that we defrauded them by collecting money from them and not allocate plots to them as promised? Has there been any instance where you bought from any of our projects and we refused to either allocate plots to you or give you your land documents? Yes, I agree there are instances when these Documents are delayed due to Government bureaucratic inefficiency (except you are of the opinion that our government is helping matters). In such cases we still allay the fears of our subscribers by explaining such challenges to them and steps we are taking to get them resolved. We appreciate your criticisms in this regard because they enable us see where we are lacking and help us restrategise in order to serve our customers better. But when criticisms are meant to destroy, then that isn't a good practice.

If you have an issue with us that needs to be settled, please visit or call our office, and lets resolve such issue rather than being prejudiced and engaging in mudslinging to damage our reputation.
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2013

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2013
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 1:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
May the reason for the season be made manifest in you and all that's yours!

Merry Christmas Greetings from All of Us @ AMBASSAGE...

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 1:06pm On Dec 27, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ayhomes & Gardens. Sold Out / Should I Sign This Tenancy Agreement? / Multi-Storey Building Collapses In Garki, Abuja. 2 Persons Dead, 37 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.