Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) (32808 Views)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Plot(s) Of Land For Sale @ Oakwood Park Estate beside RCCG Redemption Camp Annex / Plots of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2012
Selling
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2012
Selling
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by wealth123: 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2012
500k outright payment and plot must face the major road. if okay then i will come for inspection.

This place was selling for N1million an acre last year (i.e six plots) why are you selling only one plot for more than one million less than a year after? afterall the only thing you have done is clearing and the documents are still under processing.
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2012
wealth123:

500k outright payment and plot must face the major road. if okay then i will come for inspection.

This place was selling for N1million an acre last year (i.e six plots) why are you selling only one plot for more than one million less than a year after? afterall the only thing you have done is clearing and the documents are still under processing.

Hello,
Happy New Year. Thank you for your inquiry and comment. I am sorry for not replying as prompt as supposed. The strike action caused it. I promise to give a comprehensive reply before the close of business today.
Thank you sir.
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by wealth123: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
well its 10.40pm and you are yet to reply. send the reply to my box: wealthhunters@yahoo.com
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2012
wealth123:

This place was selling for N1million an acre last year (i.e six plots)  why are you selling only one plot for more than one million less than a year after? afterall the only thing you have done is clearing and the documents are still under processing.

From your description, this is either Simawa or close to it. Land in this area is still going for N450k. Garden of Eden Estate is currently selling at this rate and they have Global C of O already.

As an investor, i  need to be convinced that your land is better than others in this same neighborhood for me to buy from your company,

Please note that while responding to your questions and comments, I will prefer not to mention names of any estate/property company while making comparisons so that I do not come across as being sentimental in the process of marketing Ambassage Properties' Oakwood Park Estate.

For an estate developer company, different factors are involved in determining the selling price of a property. Factors such as location, infrastructure, documentation, terrain type, accessibility, economic conditions, political conditions etc play vital roles.
For propective buyers, various factors are also considered when deciding which property to buy. These determine how much money a prospect might be willing to pay.

Going by your view about the location of Oakwood Park Estate, I wish to state that Oakwood Park is much closer to the RCCG Redemption Camp than its location to Simawa. For instance, while it took me three minutes to drive from the Redemption Camp to the Oakwood Park site, another drive test from the RCCG Redemption Camp to Simawa took twelve minutes. This is why we prefer to describe its location relative to the RCCG Redemption Camp. Another fact is that it is directly located opposite the RCCG Redemption Camp Annex Ground, which is the proposed site for the Redeemer's University. Since pictures don't lie, you may refer to those earlier posted on this thread.

You may be right that a particular land is selling for =N=500,000, but that may be the value placed on such land after putting some or all of the factors earlier mentioned into perspective. Please consider those factors holistically rather than base your judgement on a single reason (e.g. when you mentioned that the only thing we have done on site is clearing).
For instance, an estate which is 2 minutes drive before ours presently sells at =N=4 million per plot. It might be wrong trying to criticise why they sell at such price and another estate developer company sells at another price.

About documentation: while it is necessary to stress again that the C of O is under processing, there are other supporting documents to show that the land belongs to Ambassage Properties Limited, and it is not under any form of government acquisition. For your safety, there is a contract agreement between you (the subscriber) and Ambassage Properties Limited (the vendor and developer company). The 'Deed of Contract' states terms and conditions of the transaction. It also guarantees that you get your money back if you ever feel you want to discontinue from the scheme. I doubt if any 'Son of the Soil (Omo Onile)' would ever do that for you. I mentioned 'Son of the Soil' because of your view of buying an acre at the amount you mentioned some few years back. However, the so called Omo Oniles do not accept such amounts any longer because of the developments which is obvious to them too.
Moreso buying land from such people have got many fingers burnt in the past. Prospects feel much comfortable buying from reliable companies.

In conclusion, convincing you to buy a plot or more from the Oakwood Park may require more than exchanging emails over the Internet. I would recommend that you make out time so that we drive down to site and appreciate the place in the real world. If it sounds like a welcome idea, then feel free to contact me using any of my contact details listed below. Thank you for your views and comments. I look forward to hearing from you again.

PHONE:

BLACKBERRY MESSENGER:
PIN: 21D8BAFD

EMAIL:
l.olanrewaju@ambassagegroup.com

www.ambassagegroup.com

Request for more details (Title documents and pictures of on-going developments) by sending an email to l.olanrewaju@ambassagegroup.com with the subject: ‘More Details on Oakwood Park Estate’. We promise to use your email ONLY to send you the information you requested.
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:23am On Jan 20, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
Pictures of more updates would be posted shortly. Please be patient with us. Thank you.
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
Selling
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
Selling
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2012
Selling
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2012

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2012

Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2012
For questions, inquiries, details on any of Ambassage Properties, or real estate related issues please contact me using any of the following details:

PHONE:

BLACKBERRY MESSENGER:
PIN: 21D8BAFD

EMAIL:
l.olanrewaju@ambassagegroup.com

www.ambassagegroup.com
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2012
Selling
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by Chinom(m): 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2012
Let me know when the price per plot drops to N500k. I may purchase 3 plots then. Despite all your attempts to impress us with pictures, that location is still in the bush bush. I was offered a better plot of land at MOWE early last year for N450K which i rejected. I never knew how removed the place was from Lagos until i went for inspection. Your property is even further away.
I think most of you property developers just quote your prices thinking that buyers are morons. It's not about how much you quote as price, but how many plots you ACTUALLY sell
The guy that puts his own at N4m per plot at such a location will eventually have to his clansmen there to live. The prices you guys fix has absolutely nothing to do with the real value of the land.
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 10:42am On Feb 07, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by lawyer(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2012
Chinom:

Let me know when the price per plot drops to N500k. I may purchase 3 plots then. Despite all your attempts to impress us with pictures, that location is still in the bush bush. I was offered a better plot of land at MOWE early last year for N450K which i rejected. I never knew how removed the place was from Lagos until i went for inspection. Your property is even further away.
I think most of you property developers just quote your prices thinking that buyers are morons. It's not about how much you quote as price, but how many plots you ACTUALLY sell
The guy that puts his own at N4m per plot at such a location will eventually have to his clansmen there to live. The prices you guys fix has absolutely nothing to do with the real value of the land.

Oga Chinom

Its either you buy or you dont buy. You dont have to criticize a thread when you havent been there or your alledging fraud or misrepresentation. Prices vary and market forces determine how you purchase a land. He can choose to advertise it for 1 billion Naira and some will say its too cheap while others will say its too expensive. Thats your own opinion. The only time i need people to comment is either they are enquiring about the sellers product or making a complain in respect of fraud or theft. Dont spoil their market because it doesnt fit your budget now.

Cheers
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by Chinom(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2012
Mr. moderator, Lawyer. I strongly object to to my previous comment being removed. Have you been paid off by these guys ?. How do you define fraud ?. Of course, he is entitled to fix his price at N200m for a plot of land that is in SHAGAMU while advertising that it's near Lagos. Lands at Mowe, Simawa and environs were bought from the Ogun state govt for peanuts. Why would you put a price of N950,000 for a piece of land you bought for less than N100,000. Does that make sense to you, Mr. lawyer?. I'm not spoiling his business. I,m here on a public awareness programme. The public have the right to know. I thought Nairaland is on the side of the masses.
I was actually doing Oakwood properties a favour by opening their eyes to good and sound business practise. The reason i used those strong words(GREED) is the huge disparity in thier prices.
We should all be allowed to voice our opinions on this forum. The moment you degenerate to removing people's comment because it does not favour your friend will mark the end of NL. This is a social network site. He can go to Linkedin or some other strictly property site and advertise his properties at ridiculous prices.

"Dont spoil their market because it doesnt fit your budget now." this comment from you is rather an insult. I will save my response for another day. YOU MUST ALLOW PEOPLE TO VOICE THIER OPINIONS HERE. thank you.
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by lawyer(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
Chinom:

Mr. moderator, Lawyer. I strongly object to to my previous comment being removed. Have you been paid off by these guys ?. How do you define fraud ?. Of course, he is entitled to fix his price at N200m for a plot of land that is in SHAGAMU while advertising that it's near Lagos. Lands at Mowe, Simawa and environs were bought from the Ogun state govt for peanuts. Why would you put a price of N950,000 for a piece of land you bought for less than N100,000. Does that make sense to you, Mr. lawyer?. I'm not spoiling his business. I,m here on a public awareness programme. The public have the right to know. I thought Nairaland is on the side of the masses.
I was actually doing Oakwood properties a favour by opening their eyes to good and sound business practise. The reason i used those strong words(GREED) is the huge disparity in thier prices.
We should all be allowed to voice our opinions on this forum. The moment you degenerate to removing people's comment because it does not favour your friend will mark the end of NL. This is a social network site. He can go to Linkedin or some other strictly property site and advertise his properties at ridiculous prices.

"Dont spoil their market because it doesnt fit your budget now." this comment from you is rather an insult. I will save my response for another day. YOU MUST ALLOW PEOPLE TO VOICE THIER OPINIONS HERE. thank you.

Ok Point taken. I dont know these people and my job is to prevent a cat fight for no reason. Their job is to advertise, your job is to buy when and if your interested. If you criticize it should be about fraud or misrepresentation and not how much they are selling it. If they sell too high its their loss and their problem. I only removed that first comment because it was too personal and your second one was more objective. I dont want any war in the property forum. No vex if i deleted it. Your free to criticize but dont make it personal!

Cheers
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2012
Selling
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2012
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
Selling
Re: Plots Of Land @ Oakwood Park Estate Near RCCG Redemption Camp Nigeria (Pictures) by laroche(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2012
Selling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Should I Sign This Tenancy Agreement? / Multi-Storey Building Collapses In Garki, Abuja. 2 Persons Dead, 37 Injured / Woman Writes And Prints Offences Her Street Residents Committed Against Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.