Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Get Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou At Cheaper Rate Of Your Budget. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Get Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou At Cheaper Rate Of Your Budget. (3095 Views)

Buy Or Clear You Portable Car's.direct From Cotonou At A Brilliant Price, / Pick Your Choice Cars From Cotonou At Cheaper Rate, Follow Us To Cotonou Today ! / Come And Pick Ur Choice Of Car At Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou At Cheaper Rate Of Your Budget. by Naohrotim: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2011
This is the right time for you to get your choice of car with a cheaper rates from cotonou. Many people who are in needs of a car at times found its difficult to buy a car from cotonou because they do not know the procedure to follow in buying their choice of car. They may be afriad of people living in Cotonou or maybe due to language barrier, these causes a lot of problem most Nigerians face, and these makes them to limits their purchases of car in lagos alone. While i will let you know that there are differences between price rates of cars in cotonou and Lagos which i analyzed below.
1 firstly in terms of price, cotonou are more cheaper than Lagos.

2 secondly the car park in Cotonou are large which will enable you to go round in order to get your choice of cars which are not available in Lagos.

3 thirdly in terms of clearances, i means custom duty, the agent is involve in making sure that the duty is through, while in Lagos there are thousands of cars
on sales without a true custom duty document.

Lastly do not be afriad of buying cars from cotonou again, i am a car agent that will make sure you get your choice of car without any problems.
Your car will arrive to Lagos MAXIMUM of 2 days after complete payment and additional of 1 days to take it down to your place if you stay outside Lagos.

You can stay in Cotonou or lodge in a hotel here in badagry or stay in my place till your car arrive or go back to your place after the complete payment and I will take your car down to your place when it arrive

You will pay me my agents fee in Lagos immediately i give you your car key.

you can make use of this for contact.
Email : rollexdavid@yahoo.com

Phone :07051113443,08132684145
MY! center in cotonou +22999474816
MR,ROTIMI NAOH

THANKS THANK FOR YOUR PATRONAGE(MR,ROTIMI CAR AGENT)
Re: Get Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou At Cheaper Rate Of Your Budget. by Naohrotim: 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2011
call me
Re: Get Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou At Cheaper Rate Of Your Budget. by Naohrotim: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2011
hello,Nigeria will are sell a car in port at cheaper price now you come for your choice.from mr,rotimi (car agent in Cotonou)thanks
Re: Get Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou At Cheaper Rate Of Your Budget. by Naohrotim: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2011
hello,Nigeria will are sell a car in port at cheaper price now you come for your choice.from mr,rotimi (car agent in Cotonou)thanks.07051113443,08132684145.rotim car agent
Re: Get Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou At Cheaper Rate Of Your Budget. by Naohrotim: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2011
hello,Nigeria will are sell a car in port at cheaper price now you come for your choice.from mr,rotimi (car agent in Cotonou)thanks call me mr, rotimi car agent
Re: Get Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou At Cheaper Rate Of Your Budget. by Naohrotim: 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
cal me
Re: Get Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou At Cheaper Rate Of Your Budget. by Naohrotim: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2011
call me
Re: Get Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou At Cheaper Rate Of Your Budget. by Naohrotim: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2011
call me
Re: Get Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou At Cheaper Rate Of Your Budget. by Naohrotim: 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2011
am with you
Re: Get Your Choice Of Car In Cotonou At Cheaper Rate Of Your Budget. by Naohrotim: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2011
all my buying will have sme clean car around in how port.cal me 07051113443.mr rotimi

(1) (Reply)

2010 Mercedes-benz Ml350 4matic Kebbi State 2.8m 07068392509 / 3 Toyota Highlanders To Choose From 2008(2) And 2011. Fully Loaded Suvs / 2004 PEUGEOT 307 (KADUNA)SOLD!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.