Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:11 AM

How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country (7623 Views)

Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? / At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by elvis212: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2011
how can i get a visa out of Ukraine to another Europa country , maybe UK or Spain . Poland , just for visit
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by justwise(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2011
elvis212:

how can i get a visa out of Ukraine to another Europa country , maybe UK or Spain . Poland , just for visit
You will get a visa by applying to the embassy of the country you want to visit.
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by elvis212: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2011
i have been studying in Ukraine now for my second year now,, i tried Spain embassy six months ago and i was refuse due to!!! they think i was not going to come back to Ukraine , and i hard like almost 2months to the end of my registration at school by that time , , but now i have one year new registration from school , i don't wont to go to embassy looking for people that as connect with the embassy to get the visa . non appearances, thanks
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by justwise(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2011
elvis212:

i have been studying in Ukraine now for my second year now,, i tried Spain embassy six months ago and i was refuse due to!!! they think i was not going to come back to Ukraine , and i hard like almost 2months to the end of my registration at school by that time , , but now i have one year new registration from school , i don't wont to go to embassy looking for people that as connect with the embassy to get the visa . non appearances, thanks

You will be banned from travelling to any EU country if you are not careful, there is nothing like ''connection'', if you met the requirements then you will be given a visa. You don't have a strong tie to Ukraine that was why you were denied a visa. If you have registered for another one yr in school and studying full time then try again.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by rockyk: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2012
Guys. . Could someone help me out please.
Looking for school in ukraine 2 study"information management technology"or "environmental technology", help with names of gud unis asap!
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by kennybuda: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2012
@poster compose yourself very well to embasis
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by mikkyangel(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2012
Elvis,
Ukrain is a country i keep advising nigerians not to go( study), i studied in Poland and i can count not less than 10 nigerians (check my previous posts), who had to cross over to Poland just to start all over again.(some even spent up to 4yrs in ukrain b4 crossing to poland), to get a new school, And u know what,som stayed in Poland a couple of months aplied for usa visa and got 2yrs each, (mind u,Poland is not heaven,its not easy there too)

My questions to u are?
1) when u applied for the spanish visa, was ur passport given a refusal stamped?( gush spain too na yeye country for blacks)

2)Do u have enough cash to apply for a school again?

3)I could link u up with a guy in Poland if really ur ready, his not Nigeria,but he will tell u how to go abt ur predicament,my question is ,do u just wanna visit another country in europe or u warn nack out of ukrain?!
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by mikkyangel(m): 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2012
rockyk,
i will advise u to check out Clark University in Poland, its an American university,whereby u do ur first yr in Poland and move over to America to finish up, They have some solid information tech programs there, pls Ukrain is a no-go area,stop being attracted by the cheap tuition fee they pay, They are no jobs for students there,
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by rockyk: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2012
@mikkyangel
thanks a bunch.here is my yahoo id:natoluk4sure@yahoo.com
pls i'd be need info bout unis in poland.
Contact me asap
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by Timi1990(m): 12:56am On Jan 14, 2012
mikkyangel:

rockyk,
i will advise u to check out Clark University in Poland, its an American university,whereby u do your first yr in Poland and move over to America to finish up, They have some solid information tech programs there, pls Ukrain is a no-go area,stop being attracted by the cheap tuition fee they pay, They are no jobs for students there,
pls can you give the info about clark university, have heard the name before but my fear is that i dnt knw if they use English language as official language. Pls rply me with any info, Abeg .
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by mikkyangel(m): 1:55am On Jan 14, 2012
which one b use english lang as official language? this is an American university my bro,everthing is thought in English, besides,if u ar not ready to read pls dont go there cos they will stress u like university of warsaw, Good thing is dt they have lectures mostly on weeknds (friday,sat and sunday),but with loads and loads of assingnments. My friend, Eric currently studies there, while my ex class mate Deola studied there and finished up in usa,
Google Clark university poland, problem u may have is getting the visa if u are applying from n9ja,polish visa hard die now adays, D guy in ukrain stands a better chance
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by Timi1990(m): 10:06am On Jan 14, 2012
mikkyangel:

which one b use english lang as official language? this is an American university my bro,everthing is thought in English, besides,if u ar not ready to read pls dont go there cos they will stress u like university of warsaw, Good thing is dt they have lectures mostly on weeknds (friday,sat and sunday),but with loads and loads of assingnments. My friend, Eric currently studies there, while my ex class mate Deola studied there and finished up in usa,
Google Clark university poland, problem u may have is getting the visa if u are applying from n9ja,polish visa hard die now adays, D guy in ukrain stands a better chance
thanks bro, but since its difficult to get a poland visa 4rm naija, can i apply for student visa to Ukraine nd attend a skool where their fees is very low, and later after spending my first year there; reapply for a better skool in poland and later move to d US. It dat very possible ? And how do i go abt it bcuz am already in final year now.
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by mikkyangel(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2012
well if u have enough cash for school fees in ukrain for up to a year, (mind u,u are guaranteed no job in Ukrain as a student), plus u have to feed ,pay accomodation for a year, Then before u apply for visa to poland ,u should have enough ccash in ur account to show dt u can take care of urself+school fees u will pay in Poland, Do this maths, ,
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by Timi1990(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2012
mikkyangel:

well if u have enough cash for school fees in ukrain for up to a year, (mind u,u are guaranteed no job in Ukrain as a student), plus u have to feed ,pay accomodation for a year, Then before u apply for visa to poland ,u should have enough ccash in your account to show dt u can take care of urself+school fees u will pay in Poland, Do this maths, ,
mehn. . . . . . . . . . . Dats a lot of money o o o, maybe i shud jst try and apply 4 d poland visa ; i might be lucky o o. Thanks 4 d info.
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by rccy: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2012
why dont you check out other countries like Poland, Romania, Moldova ,Lithuania or Greece , Finland if you can find anywhere your student permit can allow you go probably without applying for visa or maybe you can try Turkey
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by Timi1990(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2012
rccy:

why dont you check out other countries like Poland, Romania, Moldova ,Lithuania or Greece , Finland if you can find anywhere your student permit can allow you go probably without applying for visa or maybe you can try Turkey
thanks bro , all those country u mention are not quite strong Economically except 4rm finland which is still better. Greece is a no go area for me, cuz dey are racist there. Do u hav any idea of any skool in Finland where their Tuition Fee is quite affordable ?
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by mikkyangel(m): 4:48am On Jan 19, 2012
Timi1990,
Education in finland is free( tuition free), but the cost of living there is pretty high. i"ll advice u to sit for IELTS or Toefl test if u wanna study in finland and offcos Norway which is free too.

i have a friend currently in finland who calls me regularly, e nor easy for there too,

if i were to advise u on where to study,Canada would b my number one destination,then usa,germany, switzerland,belgium,norway,denmark would follow suit, theses are countries where i feel one can get a job while u study as a student,with d posibility of getting ur stay after studies,,, "ROMANIA,GREECE, MOLDOVA,LITHUANIA and all suicide mission if u ask me,
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by Timi1990(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2012
mikkyangel:

Timi1990,
Education in finland is free( tuition free), but the cost of living there is pretty high. i"ll advice u to sit for IELTS or Toefl test if u wanna study in finland and offcos Norway which is free too.

i have a friend currently in finland who calls me regularly, e nor easy for there too,

if i were to advise u on where to study,Canada would b my number one destination,then usa,germany, switzerland,belgium,norway,denmark would follow suit, theses are countries where i feel one can get a job while u study as a student,with d posibility of getting your stay after studies,,, "ROMANIA,GREECE, MOLDOVA,LITHUANIA and all suicide mission if u ask me,
thanks a lot, i think i'll prefare Finland or Canda, since living and working condition there is better. Thanks a lot. Pls if u still have any info about any school in Canada or Finland that offer cheap tuition fee for international students, pls pm me. I'll like to go for my masters there. Am currently studing History in d university & plan to take my masterz in International Relations.
Re: How Can I Get A Visa Out Of Ukraine To Visit Another Europa Country by lordally(m): 12:28am On Sep 17, 2018
mikkyangel:
Elvis,
Ukrain is a country i keep advising nigerians not to go( study), i studied in Poland and i can count not less than 10 nigerians (check my previous posts), who had to cross over to Poland just to start all over again.(some even spent up to 4yrs in ukrain b4 crossing to poland), to get a new school, And u know what,som stayed in Poland a couple of months aplied for usa visa and got 2yrs each, (mind u,Poland is not heaven,its not easy there too)

My questions to u are?
1) when u applied for the spanish visa, was ur passport given a refusal stamped?( gush spain too na yeye country for blacks)

2)Do u have enough cash to apply for a school again?

3)I could link u up with a guy in Poland if really ur ready, his not Nigeria,but he will tell u how to go abt ur predicament,my question is ,do u just wanna visit another country in europe or u warn nack out of ukrain?!

Mikkyangel please I need to ask you a question please does guys that came into Poland from Ukraine did they get admission into a school in Poland

and also how did they do it and how did they also move from Poland to US... where they given admissions in a university in USA??

(1) (Reply)

Best Places To See In Europe Within 7 DAYS! / US Visa Interview Transcript : Please Post Here / Travelling To Gambia? Join Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.