Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. (10187 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by josessy: 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2011
House please i need urgent help, which business can i start with 100k.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by dammylarey(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2011
firstly doing business that you are knowledgeable about is a very good thingĀ  but if you are not sure about yourself visit: www.1zillion.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by sholajohn(f): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2011
a call center bizness, snacks nd drinks bisness, photgraphy, supplying takeaway food nd drinks.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by Thethy(m): 12:00am On Nov 21, 2011
Grasscutter farming,for more detail talk to us @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS, Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by interbiz2(f): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2011
If u are based in lagos, i can invite u to an interactive business forum where you will be thought on how best to invest ur money.Call 08181886834 if interested.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by babybird82(f): 8:39pm On Nov 21, 2011
Network marketing is your best bet. With it you make passive income.

Invest as low as N14,400 and get products that give you some returns after sales. You introduce the business to someone else and get paid $10 per set of N14,400 product they buy. Also get paid bonus commission on your team sales weekly. There are 4 ways of earning in this business.

You can attend presentations and seminars for more clarification.

According to Robert Kiyosaki, you are wealthy only when your expenses are lesser than your passive income. This business puts you in the "I" section of the cash flow quadrant.

Join winalite today.

If you are interested, send an email to g4gozie@gmail.com.

See you on top.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by LagBlogger(m): 5:05am On Nov 29, 2011
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by webcash(m): 7:44am On Dec 15, 2011
Buy and sell internet modems at very low prices. its really good business. call me for more info
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by gatchy: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2011
Can u imagine, people are very selfish o, they want you to buy or sell their product for them, anyway, all we all do is solving problems for one another.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by Topeby: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2012
If you are thinking of doing it by yourself or having competent & trustworthy companies doing it for you this will be of help. Check this reliable ways of making money even with little capital:
www.banking.FireInWebspace.info
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by elvymoore: 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2012
many unarmed robbers here
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by Fostercat(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2012
@elvemoore:thanks so much,u ve said it all.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by nblinks(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2012
@elvemoore and @Foster cat - You may think that these guys are "unarmed robbers" but please think again. Online Marketing is real and people are making future out of the system. There are so many ways to be involve depending on which one you choose.
At least, google can not be part of the unarmed robbers. Google is paying out a lot on its adsense program.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by nuclearboy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2012
One of my former staff studied something we did & resigned to go into it for himself! We found large poultry farms and asked for permission to "harvest" maggots from their waste "farms" or dumps. This simply meant water, a sieve and a seal-able container for the maggots.

We could harvest 50kgs in an hour when it was hot and we used them to feed catfish.

The dude that resigned NOW sells a kilo to me for 100naira and this is the best food you can give catfish. There have been days me and other friends bought over 150 kgs from him. He's 22, a student at Ibadan Poly "now", has bought a new motorcycle and is breadwinner for his family.

Sure, chicken waste smells but I doubt his girlfriends at Poly mind that since he'll bathe when through. I think this is the type of thinking you younger people need to start utilising - opportunities abound!

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by rufaai(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2012
josessy:

House please i need urgent help, which business can i start with 100k.

Advice:
If someone has to tell you the business you should start, then starting a business might NOT be the best thing for you. Business is about passion, doing what you love the most. When the going gets tough, only passion can keep you moving, undecided

Somehow, I think you should keep your 100k until you see something that you would love to do, rather than ask a thousand forum members.

That's my opinion, the choice is still yours.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by Toptic(m): 5:18pm On Jan 14, 2012
Get over 25 profitable business ideas that you can start with little or no capital @

http://www.profbizideas.blogpsot.com
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by papapee: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2012
you can invest in stuff like pepper from the north and get 15-20% of your capital
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by knowledge4(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2012
Internet Marketing is real but most of the operators are scam
Very few are genuine
Watch Out! Dont jump at just any offer that you see.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by mannygee: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2012
rufaai:

Advice:
If someone has to tell you the business you should start, then starting a business might the best thing for you. Business is about passion, doing what you love the most. When the going gets tough, only passion can keep you moving, undecided

Somehow, I think you should keep your 100k until see something that you would love to do, rather than ask a thousand forum members.

That's my opinion, the choice is still yours.

Wise counselling. U really read my mind.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by thankgodk: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2012
Anyone who has an internet connection and can open his/her email can as well make upto or more than N420,000 every month off the internet easily and legitimately.
You do not need such an enormous sum as you just said but you may need to use part of it to get a good laptop, an internet connection and probably set up a website.
You do not need to be a guru or an expert in any field. all you need is concentration and focus and you are on your way to having your life's dreams accomplished.
N100,000 can do you alot of good in terms of online businesses or ecommerce. Just get well informed and equipped and I tell you, you will be on the pathway to success.
Please do find out about these internet business opportunities here >>> www.myeasyriches.com. thank you.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by web2X: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2012
N100, 000 is not really much, but it's good enough to start
a small scale business.

The business that you would start with this money will demand
your personal attention, so do not think that you would leave
it up to some people or employees, it may or will not work.

You can start sales of product with this money, so what product
should you start with?

BOOKS

That's if you are passionate about reading books, motivational,
etc.

Find a publisher, the books are very relatively cheap from them.

You start selling by hawking, I mean going to offices, display in
your place of worship on friday, saturday or sunday depending
on your religion.

You can also display where there are 'foot trafics' with this you
can double this money with one month, depending on how
passionate you are.

Note: not everyone can do this business, i'm into it and it pays.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by knowledge4(m): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
@web2x
what are the niches in your eBook archive?
I am interested
Are you advising the poster to sell offline or online?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by benz33(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2012
with this amount of money you can become a Sub-Distributor of our new Beverage Chocolate Drink that just came in from Malaysia into Nigeria. Our office is Located in Ojuelegba-Surulere Lagos state. You should also have it in mind that its a consumable product and such product that people eat, drink and consume will always be a fast moving product anyday anytime.

You can reach me on 08051744119, 017484424 Oloyede Sunday .Thank You

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by Wealthypastor(f): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2012
Hello you can actually start a biz I know that is home based with #95k and earn as much as $5k monthly in the next two to three months. You don't need to sell. But you will need to refer people. I have seen people earning $2k in just three weeks of business!
Contact me for more details
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. by brainchild78(m): 12:26am On Apr 02, 2012
to be sincere, N100,000 is quite of money for a novice to invest with. before you consider any venture ensure that you have through research its viability. outside of that you could invest little or no capital @ via the internet. If that sounds of interest to you the visit the link in my signature below.
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Start A Very Decent Barbing Salon? / How To Make Huge Money In Affiliate Marketing (learn It Here FREE) / Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.