Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

My German Boss Wants Me In Bed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My German Boss Wants Me In Bed (7397 Views)

I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me / My Employer Wants Me To Come To His Church Or Be Fired (advice) / My Boss Wants To Have Me In Her Office Or Sack! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by modupsie(f): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2007
I just got a job in a construction company as a secretary to a German boss. And 3 days into the job he wants to sleep with me and when i told him no, he asked me to leave for now that i would be called upon later.
which i think means quitting.
I have been home for two days now and i feel terrible and sad, am also confused i do not want to fail God and i also need a job desperately.
somebody please advice me on what to do, i hope he would change his mind and call me back cos i love the job.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2007
Back away, it's as simple as that. If you love the job and the job does not love you, better to look elsewhere where the job will love you back.

KObojunkie
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by Tats(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2007
It can really be frustrating when you think you have finally found a job, only for it to be slipping right through your hands. Pray to God and commit the situation to him and I believe he will resolve your problem with the man. Have faith. However, if the job is not yours or meant to be for you, then it will not be yours! The real one meant for you will surely come. I definitely have not been in a situation similar to yours, but have severally experienced situations where my mind was fixated on certain job/companies and I ended up in much better ones.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by WWJD(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2007
If you sleep with him now, and you get your job back; then two months later he wants you to sleep with his dog - What will happen then?
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by Kobojunkie: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2007
WWJD:

If you sleep with him now, and you get your job back; then two months later he wants you to sleep with his dog - What will happen then?

Worse, She sleeps with him and she still gets fired. I say it is time for Nigerian women to take back their dignity and learn to work out on such stupidity. Heck, SUE HIS ASS and the Company. Start something ,  Get Other women involved and you STOP THE STUPIDITY . You have Democracy now, USE IT.

KoboJunkie
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by opokonwa(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2007
Your German boss ( preferably 'former') simply wanted a 'cesspool' he can be sleeping with whenever he wants and instead of advertising it as such, he covered it up with the society's accepted standard of 'secretary'.

If you take the job, you may think you finally landed yourself an 'employed' status when in fact, you are only a glorified ashawo!

Ol girl! You're passing through a test and Heaven is watching! shocked shocked shocked

Let me do you another amebo; this test is coming to you before the REAL job. wink

Take this and you would have disappointed God, de-humanized yourself, lost a chance for a real job opportunity and proven that you are simply a hypocrite; not worthy of God's blessings. tongue tongue

Reject this gracefully and you will get Heaven clapping for you ( a standing ovation).

Besides, any action you take will be recorded for or against you.

Go through your test girl and be strong. Everyone goes through theirs. wink
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by labiyemmy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2007
i think u should forget it - what you don't know is this - maybe just as you left, he got another girl to replace you and that girl has played ball with him - so how do u think he will call you back?

Just forget and look for another job.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by teetalks: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2007
modupsie:

I just got a job in a construction company as a secretary to a German boss. And 3 days into the job he wants to sleep with me and when i told him no, he asked me to leave for now that i would be called upon later.
which i think means quitting.
I have been home for two days now and i feel terrible and sad, am also confused i do not want to fail God and i also need a job desperately.
somebody please advice me on what to do, i hope he would change his mind and call me back because i love the job.

@ modupsie,
would you rather want to have him savour you ?, that is my question!
i still dont get,why you came up with a thread like this,are you here to take statistic of YES againt NO and viceversa
well let me help you out,
go for YES: if you are sex-starve without really being optimistic about be rewarded cos the
reward you will get is more rounds of sex

go fo NO: if you are sure you have a Certificate you sweated for without
sleeping with the lecturer while your were in School
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by babasin(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2007
well this is your chance to riches; simply take him to EFCC

He cant dare do that in his country
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by RedLips3(f): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2007
you should report that to VERY high authorities, not sure how far that will get you though as they tend not to take female situations seriously in Nigeria angry
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by TBag3: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2007
forget that job girl!!! cool
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by kaypinchi(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2007
It is amazing how sex has creeped into jobs and vocations lately. It's everywhere.
Is the whole world on heat?

I'm sure very few people out there have no story to tell when it comes to this, (esp.) women.
I wonder if men are going thru something they need/ would like to share too.

@poster

I'm sure it was a joke.
He was just trying to test your intergrity. Just keep calm. Call the office to find out when the test will be over so that you can get on with ur job.

If there is an iota of seriousness in him, be steadfast and tell him u a not his type.

But do u dress decently, are u sending the wrong message?
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by Seun(m): 8:00pm On Sep 21, 2007
So sorry about your situation. You know what to do: start looking for another job.
Since you are not a prostitute, that is your only option. Embrace it and start acting now.
But you really don't need to resign. Just increase your productivity if given the chance.
And when you get a job offer somewhere else, embrace it immediately. Sorry about this!
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by Carlosein(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2007
So sorry about your situation. You know what to do: start looking for another job.
Since you are not a prostitute, that is your only option. Embrace it and start acting now.
But you really don't need to resign. Just increase your productivity if given the chance.
And when you get a job offer somewhere else, embrace it immediately. Sorry about this!

@seun
na wa o everybody seems to be in heat this days. two on nairaland in two days?

God help us all.

@poster

my sister take heart and still keep searching as if you never had this job offer.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by my2cents(m): 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2007
So I have been harboring this thought for a long time. Since I am not being paid to do it, of course I am lazy to start it:

How about a website that allows women who have been sexually harassed in Nigeria (work, school, etc) to post their experiences, including video/audio of those caught in the act. By posting photos, audio and video, this would take care of cases where the harasser denies the allegations. The site could even have a blog and a forum.

They could even publish the addresses, phone numbers, etc of the harassers. To cap it all, such a website could then be widely distributed to forums like this, newspapers, radio and tv stations. I think once pple start seeing their information posted online, kind of like www.419eater.com, the trend would come to a halt.

I am sure such a site could make a lot of money via ads. wink

Just a thought. So, who will beat me to launch this site? cool
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by buchio7(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2007
my dear u have absolutely nothing to be sad about. the job was not ment for u period. Good riddance to bad rubbish and hold ur head up high cause u know who u are.

u can imagine that some other people have to give in to such antics by "expatriate" pigs masquerading as "bosses" even nigerian men engage in such pranks too
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by niyyie(m): 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2007
My2cents, Your suggestion is nice theoretically but the real life implementation will be tricky. Brace yourself up for law suits bothering around invasion of privacy or even outright elimination.

What Nigeria badly needs is a database of spammers. Right. Spammers making business difficult for Nigerian web hosts. I think we need a common public database to shame these unscrupulous spammers/scammers who always have one filthily wealthy relative who died in a plane crash. angry angry angry

To Modupsie, look for another job darling. All the best. wink
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by ayasco(m): 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2007
It a very serious situation but i think the first question we have to ask is that can that bastard do that in his own country or can any black man do it in Germany?them go don shout 4 BBC/CNN say the Africans don come again to corrupt their country whereas they are the one bringing all this bad act to Africa.
I beg make the matter public and sue his fucking ass.U can start by publicsizing his name and firm's name on newspaper/public websites.am sure there are many humanitarian/NGO's that will be ready to listen to u.if not try United nations or UNESCO on crimes/assult against women and children
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by mekaboy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2007
Well,

Na waooo, in this Nigeria? does he want to be taken hostage? Well all you can do at the moment is to trust God .

Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by dachamp(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2007
@ayansco

Well said! Guess his' l doubt if the poster is the first and she will not be the last shocked
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by dachamp(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2007
l doubt if the poster is his' first female employee the German has approach
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by ToToChoper: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2007
Maybe, he mistook you for those Nigerian gals who make their ends in those EROS CENTERS in Germany.
You didn’t happen to pose seductively by the doorway did you?

Anyway sweetie, I’m more than confident you know what to do. But if you want my proposal, somebody is gonna get gagged up, pantless with a pestle-rammed behind.

Need i ask, do you want a million dollars? grin grin grin grin
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by strongarm1(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2007
you dont need that kind of job, Is it me or are you seriously considering giving this guy sex just to secure your job?? thats prostitution my dear and in some circles that highly frowned upon
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by akason: 10:57pm On Sep 21, 2007
O girl, i have some to ask u before i conclude.
1) Are u a born again?
2) Since when?
3) How do u get the job?
4) What are ur qualification as Secretary?
5) Do u have a good result?
If all is positive answer.God wanted to know ur faith. do u know that ,the work may not be the best place 4 u. Mind u that God has a special place 4 u as a born again.For how long will u move with the German, u are not the wife but doing the work of wife. Better take Ben johnson without stopping.Good things are on the way for u.Pray to God and tell him what u  are u under going? If the work is ur own, he will still call u back.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by Ndipe(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2007
Please pray to God to lead you away from temptation. God surely opens doors of opportunities to His children who trust in Him. It may be a test of faith, and please, dont fall into this bait.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by RichyBlacK(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2007
strong_arm:

you don't need that kind of job, Is it me or are you seriously considering giving this guy sex just to secure your job?? thats prostitution my dear and in some circles that highly frowned upon

Please leave the respected profession of prostitution out of this. She should not give her body to the stupid German dog or boss or whatever he is called if she does not want to. Not because it will make her look like a prostitute.

So many women have given their bodies to numerous men to secure:
1. Love
2. Position
3. Education
4. Money
5. Some material stuff like cars, houses, etc

If a woman offers sex to a guy she met the night before at a party because she is lonely and wants some form of constant company or boyfriend, is she a prostitute?

@poster,
Please look for another job. However, if you have the time you can go back to visit the jerk with a hidden tape recorder and get him talking trash on tape. If you can do that, I'm sure you can find a lawyer that will be willing to take up your case. We Nigerians have to start fighting back, sometimes it seems that we just keep leaving everything for God to do: "pray to God", "ask God for this", "God will give you another that". Constantly disturbing God with things we can handle. I mean, are we that dependent? Can't we handle some things ourselves? Fight back! This may start something good for Nigerian women who have been oppressed by all manner of dirty scums who pretend to be real men. Good luck!
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by Bishop(m): 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2007
Those who put thier trust in God will not be put to shame,do you believe this,

There is no mountain too great for your God to subdue.if your German Boss turns to a mountain b4 ur very eyes he will be made kow,This prophecy is only for those who believe

Go ahead and celebrate your freedom,shalom
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by jb1: 12:07am On Sep 22, 2007
dont worry baby pls set the guy up and report him to efcc and wotclef
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by romeo(m): 3:31am On Sep 22, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Please leave the respected profession of prostitution out of this. She should not give her body to the stupid German dog or boss or whatever he is called if she does not want to. Not because it will make her look like a prostitute.

So many women have given their bodies to numerous men to secure:
1. Love
2. Position
3. Education
4. Money
5. Some material stuff like cars, houses, etc

If a woman offers sex to a guy she met the night before at a party because she is lonely and wants some form of constant company or boyfriend, is she a prostitute?

@poster,
Please look for another job. However, if you have the time you can go back to visit the jerk with a hidden tape recorder and get him talking trash on tape. If you can do that, I'm sure you can find a lawyer that will be willing to take up your case. We Nigerians have to start fighting back, sometimes it seems that we just keep leaving everything for God to do: "pray to God", "ask God for this", "God will give you another that". Constantly disturbing God with things we can handle. I mean, are we that dependent? Can't we handle some things ourselves? Fight back! This may start something good for Nigerian women who have been oppressed by all manner of dirty scums who pretend to be real men. Good luck!

ohhh finally somebody with brain has said something grin

boy you just took the words out of my mouth
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 5:18am On Sep 22, 2007
your own better - of all the men wey dey my work place - none of them dey gree look my face - i congratulate you o - upon that - nam oyinbo again - kai - wetin cream you take rub body self - make i come take small i beg if u no want - give me the man number o.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by greatmen: 5:41am On Sep 22, 2007
what sort of nonsense sue the fucker let me give you something better film his conversation tell hi you will send it to u tube and myspace publicity babe publicty we have the internet at our disposal.
Re: My German Boss Wants Me In Bed by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 5:44am On Sep 22, 2007
@Greatmen

na now i know say u be mumu - somebody won fok - u say make dem dey film am - na Nollywood im dey do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Being A Pessimist. / Going Back To School While Working Full Time / Careers In The Oil And Gas Industry Every Fresh Graduate Needs To Know:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.