Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Companies Or Sectors With Best Pay And Value for IT Personnel - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Companies Or Sectors With Best Pay And Value for IT Personnel (1150 Views)

Nairaland Has Multi-Billion Dollar Potential Startup Value If Taken Seriously / How Do I Get A Value From Another Form Using C#.NET 2008 / How To Convert A 20-digit Numeric Value From Base10 To Base36 In C# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Companies Or Sectors With Best Pay And Value for IT Personnel by monex(m): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2007
i would like to know which company or sector pays (financially) the most for Information Technology Staff.
Could be consulting firms, telecoms, oil, banking, oceans and shipping, construction. name sector and give examples of companies.

i am trying to look at It from the employee perspective as opposed to (or and compare it with) the independent IT consultant.I would also want to know which sector or company, IT adds value (Business Value) to the most.
Re: Companies Or Sectors With Best Pay And Value for IT Personnel by MisterMan(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2007
Oil and Gas is number 1, followed by telecommunication. Banking sector comes third

(1) (Reply)

What It Takes To Be A Real Programmer / Programmers Come To My Aid Please. / Two Methods Help Users Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.