Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed (7295 Views)

Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) / Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed In Nigeria / Church Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by Decryptor(m): 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2011
After watching this video, i was shocked to my marrows on how some purported Men of God siphon funds from their unsuspecting members>>>

http://vimeo.com/31413008
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by Decryptor(m): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2011
The part that really got me ROFL is Dr Fireman saying "Jesus had an Accountant in the name of Judas Iscariot" shocked shocked grin grin Hilarious! Who is this Guy anyway?
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2011
saw it on WSHH a few days ago and laughed all the way through it. see how these criminals are cheating gullible people with fake miracles (that anyone could see is fake). his receptionist was "healed" BWAAAAAAH!
they have found a legal way to 419 the masses through religion. anyone can open a church and then in no time will be riding in yellow Hummer, Yellow Range etc.

this is a BUSINESS to these thieves in robes, a way to acquire wealth while keeping people in their miserable state of life. the more miserable they are, the better/faster they will GIVE!

i dont blame these criminals, i blame the desperate people who are giving a 10th of their income to these fraudsters!
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by chrisj2000(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2011
just 4get it
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by mabell: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2011
So what are you saying in essence
Maybe the government should start arresting imams cos of the book haram crisis

Decryptor:

The part that really got me ROFL is Dr Fireman saying "Jesus had an Accountant in the name of Judas Iscariot" shocked shocked grin grin Hilarious! Who is this Guy anyway?

But judas was the one in charge of funds, he had the money bag so what does that make him huh?!?
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by Decryptor(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2011
mabell:

So what are you saying in essence
Maybe the government should start arresting imams cos of the book boko haram crisis

But judas was the one in charge of funds, he had the money bag so what does that make him huh?!?

Responding To the bolded: Are you a member of his church? just asking
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by dare2think: 8:45pm On Nov 20, 2011
Madam mabel,

It makes him a treasurer.

Pls stop condoning fraudulent characters , its not good.

Tell me pls, is God a game ?
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2011
we can clearly see by Mabel response why so many follow these criminals. when did Jesus use any funds for his own selfish needs/when did he become wealthier than anyone he was surrounded by? look back at the video and listen carefully to understand where ALL the money given to them goes: DIRECTLY TO THEIR POCKETS for the "service" they render.

so in fact what all these criminals are saying is that: we should PAY THEM to be who they have been chosen (by God) to be. . . . . . . . . . . . if they were real, of course!
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by chrisj2000(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2011
maybe one day, the truth will be found
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by Decryptor(m): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2011
chrisj2000:

It can only happen in a lawless country such as Nigeria. In America pastors are jailed for misappropriation of church fund. In Europe they're prosecuted for preaching certain message. But our government seem to be instrumental to this organized scam.

The members of Govt and Nigerian Elites are their major patronizers in the first place so what do you expect?

dare2think:

Tell me pls, is God a game ?

My brother, no be small question o! "God is a game and should be played well! In fact he is very easy to play!!" KAI!!! That Dr sign Fireman is really spitting fire angry angry
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by plappville(f): 1:01am On Nov 21, 2011
I couldnt get to the end of the video, it was freezing my netwok anyway.
But i heard some shocking words Like "God is a game" shocked and also, u must try to use word to enticed them, the ppl like to be enticed shocked . God will decend on those who use his name falsely.
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by HISchild: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2011
"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not." - 2 Pe 2:1-3

"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" - 1 Pet 4:17-18
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by taskgirl: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2011
HISchild:

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.  And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.  And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not." - 2 Pe 2:1-3

"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?  And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" - 1 Pet 4:17-18

Please dont quote scriptures you dont understand. How can u say that? Look, verify things before making silly assumptions. Check this links and maybe then you will have a little understanding of what Dr. Sign Fireman meant!

www.signfireman.

www.christianmatters.

www.facebook.com/signfireman

www.facebook.com/drfireman

www.twitter.com/drsignfireman.

then conclude and judge.
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2011
why would anyone want to click on these links of drTHIEFfireman.
the guy is obviously a criminal who has no idea what he is preaching about. he is a clear example of the verses quoted by Hischild.
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by plaetton: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2011
Pulpit pimps and their bling bling theology.
I give this fireman guy credit for his frankness about it. God is indeed a game. The entire Pentecostal fraudsters of Nigeria(PFN) play this game very very well.
When will humanity finally get away from this godspell??
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by dekung(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2011
When ppl talk about fake pastors, i cant help but laugh because such a connotation cannot exist. Saying a pastor is fake is synonymous to saying a dog is dog, or a house cat is a cat. This is because the object that brings pastors into existence is a fraud and i stand to be corrected. The bible is the book that all pastors refer to but this book is a collection of fables, stories of murder,genocide,rape, arson and any other dehumanising crime you can think of and all was on God's comand. The book is said to be the word of God yet it is fraught with inconsistencies and lies of unrivaled dimension. Before christian apologists begin to rain insults on me and my level of inteligence, they should get the book 'AGE OF Reason' by Thomas Paine, part 1 and 2. The book is available on the internet. Christianity in all its entirety is a fraud sold to humanity in packages of dogmas hawked arround in trays of faith.
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by chrisj2000(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2011
who do we trust?
Re: Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed by olamufu(f): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2011
Guys don't let these people (names withheld) waste your time or try to brainwash u. This topic has been discussed at length in this forum already. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=794227.msg9613597#msg9613597

I see sister taskgirl here again, she's working hard, I love her, She joined nov 2, shortly after 'the fire broke' and has only ever commented on fireman debates by 'trying to help us see' that fireman may actually be talkin sense, she is trully a taskgirl, more grease to ur shoulder Taskomama!

(1) (Reply)

She Saw Women of God in Hell - Adelaida de Carrillo / God's Moral Law / A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.