Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? (7196 Views)

Why are ladies So addicted to cheating On MEN / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Uchebobo: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2007
While gossip forms one of the oldest and (still) the most common means of spreading and sharing facts and views, it also has a reputation for the introduction of errors and other variations into the information thus transmitted. The term also carries implications that the news so transmitted (usually) has a personal or trivial nature. Compare conversation.
Some people commonly understand gossip as meaning the spreading of rumor and misinformation,

Women have at one time or other destroy there marriages and friendship as a result of gossip…… women can you please tell us why you enjoy to gossip a lot . 20 hours on the phone, internet taking about people. Is it a disease or a bacteria? Can it be treated?
Men that are meant to over see the family also gossip, ? what do they gossip about?
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by kewe(f): 12:12am On Sep 29, 2007
Men also gossip so it is not just a woman thing
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:15am On Sep 29, 2007
Where did you hear that women gossips more than the men?

U know what, I use to think exactly like you, I guess that’s why I don’t have less that 5 females friends but something I’ve realized for the past 8months have been on Nairaland is that Men gossips that we women, and speaking from my experience on Nairaland
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by mellow(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2007
It was before that women gossip more than men. these days men

gossip more than the Devil himself. ever visited the beer Parlour?

Club Houses? Jeez!! that is men gossip centers. Can men gossip or

can men gossip!!!!!
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2007
shocked shocked shocked Very surprising this is coming from a guy view

Hmmmmmmmmm Nairaland busy bodies
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by BASETSANA(f): 8:52am On Sep 29, 2007
Most people(not women only) gossip because they have nothing to do
l suggest people look for constructive things to do than waste time gossiping about others
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by mellow(m): 9:41am On Sep 29, 2007
That we are guys of which we are proud of doesn't mean we have

to blindfold ourselves to the real cruze of the matter even while it

is so glaring. But this does not give you the rigth to insult us right

before our very noses or does it?
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by BrownB1(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2007
hi, women actually gossip more than guys 'cause they are meant to speak 50,000 words per day. there is no better way of doing so other than gossiping. imagine a woman who hasn't spoken more than 500 words in a day, the amount of "carry over" words she would have for the following day. mmmmmhhh women!!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by mekoyo(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2007
Not only the women, the men also gossip.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by yongbabe(f): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2007
While gossip among women is ridiculed as low and trival, gossip among men especially about women is called theory or idea or fact.

when men want 2 gossip they gossip times 2
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2007
Men gossip just as much as women, just about different things.

For example, a man's most likely to double date AND tell their friends about extra marital affairs.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by presido1: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2007
Women gossip because they were not created but made. The rib God took from papa Adam was the rib of gossip.
Did you get something now? The Rib of gossip was used in making women hence they gossip.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by lololo(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2007
Why Do Women Love To Gossip?, OK u one no ABI because thats THE WORK OF A WOMAN, TALK TALK grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by flowerrose(f): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2007
Ha no women dey gos, sip, sip O. I know I am a young girl and some day i will be a woman. but it's not there fault b/cos most of this women after spending four 2 five years in the university they end up in kitchen this cost idol ness and unenpoyment contribute to the gossip. pls advice the men b/cos they plant the spirit of gossiping on them.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by swiftycool(m): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2007
flowerrose:

Ha no women dey gos, sip, sip O. I know I am a young girl and some day i will be a woman. but it's not there fault b/because most of this women after spending four 2 five years in the university they end up in kitchen this cost idol ness and unenpoyment contribute to the gossip. please advice the men b/because they plant the spirit of gossiping on them.

Thats unfortunate, but from what ive realised 70% of women who gain Bsc in courses prefer to get money fro their husbands and travel to Dubai, buy some stuff and come back 2 Naija to set up a Boutique or a Shop for the All day gossip rather than get a job, so why blame guys? Guys gossip too true, but mostly after the days job is done and they r relaxing over bottles of Beer  wink
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by january8: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2007
I find it sad that people often wish to genderise issues to the point where they now make the next gender appear silly or stupid or both. Anyway, as far as gossip goes, its a cross-gender malaise. Saying only women gossip is like saying only women are gold diggers. In fact, most of the most damaging gossip I have ever heard has come from men. I have loads of male friends so I know what I'm talking about.

So for me, the real question would probably be 'Why do people gossip atall?' but I guess I should make that another thread shouldnt I? lol.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by SisiEko1(f): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2007
Gossip is a harmless recreation  tongue
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Sweetaura1(f): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2007
It used to be men discuss, women gossip. But these days some men gossip twice as much. Anyway, gossip is meant for ideal minds because 24 hrs is barely enough for me to do my runs and hit my laptop.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by redsun(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2007
Little mind gossips stupidly,while great mind discuss positive issues, be it woman or man.Some people don't have any thing positive to talk about,it is like jackass for real.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by centuar: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2007
Nawa o!.Wetin be gossip sef?No b wen 2 or more pple seat togeda and decide,not to pray but to talk about someone or ppl who isnt there?.Whether the talk is positive or negative na dem sabi.Male or female anyone who says he/she/it does not gossip is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig lIAR.
So abeg no try shift the gossip stuff on women.This whole gender stuff is getting boring.You need to hear some guys seat togeda and talk about, U won't beleive your ears.So abeg rephrase am- Why do WE gossip?
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by bisii(f): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2007
@topic, the same reasons y guys love to gossip grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by WarfyBoy(m): 8:47am On Oct 01, 2007
after cooking what else?
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by ufobabe(f): 11:02am On Oct 01, 2007
the two parties are involve. not only women. i have a seen married couples gossip b4.

let me tell u that even now men gossip that ladies.

i don't have female friends because i hate gossip but i found out that the guys even do it more than the ladies. but know something here if u are that type that gossip

SMALL MIND DICUSS PPLE WHILE GREATER MIND DISCUSS ISSUES

check urself girls/guys, where do u fall?
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by iice(f): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2007
It's more fascinating to watch men gossip grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by efuah(f): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2007
ufobabe:

let me tell u that even now men gossip that ladies.

i don't have female friends because i hate gossip but i found out that the guys even do it more than the ladies.
hmmm. . . . . like some guys in my office here lipsrsealed na so so gossip angry

ufobabe:

SMALL MIND DICUSS PPLE WHILE GREATER MIND DISCUSS ISSUES
check yourself girls/guys, where do u fall?
i discuss issues, so u can tell wink

iice:

It's more fascinating to watch men gossip grin grin
oh yeah grin
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by donenick(m): 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2007
bisii:

@topic, the same reasons y guys love to gossip grin grin grin

Majority carries the votes that is the truth of the matter
and the question is can it be "treated"
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by dellynash(f): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2007
hi, women actually gossip more than guys 'cause they are meant to speak 50,000 words per day. there is no better way of doing so other than gossiping. imagine a woman who hasn't spoken more than 500 words in a day, the amount of "carry over" words she would have for the following day. mmmmmhhh women!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lips sealed

you sound really funny infact u make me laugh, that isn't enough reason for women to gossip more than men, i think gossiping comes as a result of idleness and therefore i suggest women should get themselves involved in constructive activities .
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by moreshow(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2007
It is a feminine thing to gossip though some men disgracefully take part atime but the truth is that GOSSIP is part of the attribute of every women,
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Saipro(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2007
Conversely, why do men love to philander ?!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by analyt82(f): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2007
Mellow, I disagree with the before thing. I use to also think that we gossip more, but when I went off to College, I learned a whole new game. I don't think they gossip more or less. I just KNOW for a fact that they gossip JUST LIKE US!!! shocked
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by princeonx: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2007
I wonder what the poster ( A MAN, Uchebobo) have on mind before posting this topic! It look like gossip to me about women! maybe I'm wrong!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Easybaby(f): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2007
This is another system of Gossip cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Weather Right Now Is For Two.....or More / Female Corper Coldly Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal When He Gets Down On One Knee / If You Are A Guy And You Do Any Of This, Then You Are..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.