Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

all4love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / all4love (1734 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

all4love by chrisj2000(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2011
all4love
Re: all4love by chrisj2000(m): 3:28am On Nov 21, 2011
all4love
Re: all4love by afinic001(m): 5:59am On Nov 21, 2011
All d best @poster.
Re: all4love by freecocoa(f): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2011
The worst yaba left so far on this forum.
Re: all4love by Zainaby: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2011
chrisj2000:

Very very very happy and proud;  1. I am healthier than you are. 2. I am a multi millionaire with more than 20 employees. 3. I am convinced that many people who are HIV negative will die before me. 4. i am more likely not to be admitted into hospital for any illness than negative people.
Let me tell you something, if there is re.incarnation i'll chose to be HIV positive in my next life.

Yes I am very aware that u have had extensive teachings ön HIV, and how to live healthy with HIV.

But,  what makes u think you are more healthier than i am? Have we met before? Or is it the fact that you have to use precautions for every single damn thing requiring the exchange of of bodily fluids or the fact that you have to take antiviral meds twice a day for the rest of your life?

*what has being a milloniare got to do with anything here HIV drugs are free in most parts of nigeria

*I agree People die of road accidents everyday in Nigeria, or some other causes not related to Hiv every day. But they dint know they were gona die

Look i know you have a very good coping mechanism and a very positive outlook in life which is very important for Healthy living.

I just see the word "PROUD as out of context.

If not we would not be going around teaching people about SAFE SEX and PRECAUTIONS.

from my medical point of view. IF U EVENTUALLY FIND A GIRL WITH THE SAME HIV STATUS AS YOU. I will advise u guys to still USE CONDOM to prevent the risk of reinfection from another strain of the virus which could most likely cause drug-resistance thereby reducing your treatment options. Good luck
Re: all4love by chrisj2000(m): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2011
love4all
Re: all4love by jaybee3(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2011
@OP
chrisj2000:

HIV is the most easily manageable disease. I was diagnosed with HIV in 2004. I married an HIV negative lady in 2006. We have three healthy kids today who are all negative. I live in Ireland. My doctor assured me that if I take all my medication I'll live to celebrate my 80th birthday. Since 2004 I've never been admitted into hospital for any illness.  If I'll come back to life after death, I'll chose to be HIV positive

what happened to your HIV negative wife and the family you started back in '06?
Re: all4love by Zainaby: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2011
jay bee:

@OP
what happened to your HIV negative wife and the family you started back in '06?
I wonder? I guess he trew his wife and kids away and is now looking for a new HIV female companion

at POSTER, When next you wanna lie to the masses DO IT WITH SOME DIGNITY smh What a shame
Re: all4love by chrisj2000(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2011
love4 our generation
Re: all4love by chrisj2000(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2011
love heals
Re: all4love by Zainaby: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2011
chrisj2000:

I rather have HIV than to have a slow brain. Mind you, the mentally sick of which you're one suffers more than any other.
the way you are so quick to insult because one does'nt agree with you just proves my point. You are not even up to 20years old. No need to scream and cry little boy, i'm out of the thread.
Re: all4love by chrisj2000(m): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2011
love reinvigorates
Re: all4love by itiswell1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2011
freecocoa:

grin grin grin Nice one.
Re: all4love by abibibi: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2012
the guy that post this advert is a nuisance, plus if you are rich, its not you that will tell. my conclusion is may God deliver him from hiv and sickness of lies. THE FUNNY THING IS THAT I KNEW THIS GUY AND I PITY HIM FOR COMING HERE TO PORTRAY HIMSELF TO BE RICH, HE IS POOR THAN A RAT CHURCH, REASON WHY ONE NEED TO BE VERY CAREFUL FOR MEETING SOMEONE ON LINE, MOST OF THEM LIKE THIS OUR FAKE MILLIONNIARE HERE LOOKING FOR WHO TO BUY WITH HIS STUPID LIES ARE ALL BUNCH OF LIARS. ;
Re: all4love by Flashaldrin(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2012
^^^ hmmm
Re: all4love by Lexusgs430: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2012
Laugh wan kill me.
(1)You did not state if you were looking for young female who has the same status has you ?
(2) Lets assume you find a young lady that has the same status has you, do you intend bringing up kids with the same status ? (strongly against medical advise)
(3) And finally if you found a lady with similar status, i would advise you or her to have the snip, as to avoid bringing in innocent kids into this world, due to your very selfish interest.
NB: If you have so much money, go run an animal shelter !!! You will get more satisfaction.
Re: all4love by Impulse80(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2012
I know sum1 who has Hiv coupled wit hepatitis, syphilis, gono and staph that would be more than happy to date u
Re: all4love by Impulse80(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2012
I know sum1 who has Hiv coupled wit hepatitis, syphilis, gono and staph that would be more than happy to date u
Re: all4love by Goldieluks: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2012
Impulse80:

#Falls out of okada#
Re: all4love by chrisj2000(m): 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2012
the power of love is without limits
Re: all4love by manmustwac(m): 5:01am On Jan 15, 2012
Hmmm! I think i better try and get myself HIV+ then wink
Re: all4love by abibibi: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2012
Congratulation for your new love, but sooner or later she will discover all your deception of portraying to be millionaire, she will then relinquish from affairs between both of you. The main subject is be a faithful man and stop blowing lies
Re: all4love by todan(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2012
@ poster
No body is against ur HIV status, they were only trying to advice u on ur boastfulness,arrogance and mannerless way of talking. I wonder the kind of pretty lady that'll want to keep a man with such a terrible attitude.
Re: all4love by manmustwac(m): 4:33am On Jan 22, 2012
freecocoa:

what exactly is,the meaning of yaba left?
Re: all4love by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2012
*Interesting thread*

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Matured Lady,ready To Settle Down / Sex Friend Needed In Ibafo/mowe/arepo Axis / Best Free Dating Site Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.