Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Uche Brothers Dedicate Goal To Michelle! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uche Brothers Dedicate Goal To Michelle! (814 Views)

John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo / Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / Keshi Recalls Uche Brothers For South Africa Clash!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Brothers Dedicate Goal To Michelle! by Relax101(m): 12:16am On Nov 21, 2011
Both Uche brothers Kalu and Ikechukwu were on target as Stephen Keshi claimed his first win as Nigeria boss, and they dedicated both goals to Kalu's new baby girl Michelle.

The elder Uche and his new wife had the baby girl last month, and the midfielder had no hesitation to who the goal was for.

“I thank God for my lovely daughter Michelle and the wonderful family I have so we are dedicating the goals to her. I also dedicated the last goal I scored at my club to her too because she has brought a lot of joy to me and my wife.”

It is the first time the Uche brothers are scoring for Nigeria in the same game, and Kalu was suitably overwhelmed.

“Honestly speaking, I don’t know how to say it. It’s something great. It’s the first time my brother and I are scoring for Nigeria in the same game. It’s not easy and I thank God for everything.”

With the 2013 African Nations Cup qualifier just around the corner, Uche is hoping Tuesday's victory will provide a springboard to better things for the Super Eagles.

“Nobody can predict anything. But I am happy for the new coach and the changes he has brought, and I am grateful for the opportunity.

“We will do our best to make sure we qualify for the Nations Cup and the World Cup, and I think he is doing very well so far.”

http://www.kickoff.com/news/25551/kalu-and-ikechukwu-uche-dedicate-goal-to-michelle.php
Re: Uche Brothers Dedicate Goal To Michelle! by seunlayi(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2011
love you guys

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

King Nwankwo Kanu Liquidates Pompey ? / Zambian Fa Set To Challenge Messi Record / Mikel New Super Eagles Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.