Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently (52997 Views)

Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots.jar / Factory Unlock Iphone 4, 4s, 5, 5c And 5S On Verizon, ATT, T-mobile / Price And Availability Details Of Iphone 5C and 5S In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by dival247(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2012
Phony200:

Why not open your own thread? It's pretty simple you know..

Ask ur moderator why he add ur thread to my , he closed my thread for yours. Check it urs self
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by lementine(f): 7:07am On Aug 03, 2012
With such a technology, you can grow your business or brand by utilizing the most used and powerful mobile platforms available in today's cheap iphone covers. Any business that does not stand out from the competition can easily get washed away in the crowd. Consumers seek knowledge in the most user friendly way and if you can give them, you can flourish. It's an amazing technology that will help grow your profits.

When most parents think of children using iPads and iPhones, they think of video games such as Angry Birds. What they may not realize is that these common devices can be amazing tools that help extend the range of learning for young kids. Technology is no doubt a part of us, even for our little ones.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 03, 2012
Countries included
USA- atnt
UK- Tmobile,vodafone,orange,3,02
Canada-telus
Ireland-vodafone
Sweden-3,telia,telenor,tele2
Norway-telenor
France-bougues,orange,sfr
......... Just too much. Call or mail for more info
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 09, 2012
^^^^ why cant u just create your own thread i really don't understand this.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
Pls be informed that i dont know this site posted here and i cant verify if they are legit. I av reported to d moderators but i guess they prefer to leave it. I am honestly tired of reporting any post under my thread dat looks like scam. If anybody is duped by clicking any link found under my thread, i will use this post as a proof dat i am not associated with the link.

Its very easy to dupe people with this iphone unlocking process so b careful. If someone cant create his own thread so dat he can b held responsible for his post, then i believe he has something to hide.

Thanks for your understanding and patronage.

1 Like

Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by puskin: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2012
tumababa: ^^^^ why cant u just create your own thread i really don't understand this.

....so U want people to start littering the board with iPhone unlock threads......cos they can/can't unlock iPhones.......or are U scared of competition or really scared that someone might just be duped through this. undecided undecided

Anyways....i'm glad of ur genuine interest in seeing that no-one gets scammed cos of "I can unlock all iPhone claims"
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 10, 2012
puskin:

....so U want people to start littering the board with iPhone unlock threads......cos they can/can't unlock iPhones.......or are U scared of competition or really scared that someone might just be duped through this. undecided undecided

Anyways....i'm glad of ur genuine interest in seeing that no-one gets scammed cos of "I can unlock all iPhone claims"

grin grin grin. I am never scared of competition. Unlocking of iPhones everywhere in d world is no child's play (just like using an iPhone cheesy ). Some networks can b unlocked for 20k while some can b unlocked for 45k. So unlocking iPhone can be more expensive than buying a locked iPhone. I will prefer people to litter d board with their claims that they can unlock iPhones. It is left for d customers to take d risk. if many people can litter d board with "I have iPhone for sale" and it's not a problem, pls don't let d unlocking threads b seen as littering d board. I av been unlocking iphones permanently for almost 2yrs and I know y many people are joining d train all of a sudden

So pls it's not about competition, it's about my integrity. Many people dat av unlocked thru me especially the first timers usually think about the risk for weeks before finally taking d risk to unlock because I av to collect d full payment before I can unlock. And some unlocks takes 2-3weeks before they get unlocked. So it is very easy to claim dat u can unlock and just b scamming people. They are all over d Internet.

This thread is too delicate (concerning my integrity) for me to just assume everyone has genuine intention of unlocking iPhones.

1 Like

Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 10, 2012
Also, be informed dat unlocking of iPhones don't require me to see d iPhone or d owner. All I need is d imei and d unlocking fee paid into my acct. after d iPhone gets unlocked, u just av to connect to iTunes that has Internet and u will complete d unlocking. (can u see how risky that is to d customers?)
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2012
happy weekend
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
tumababa: Countries included
USA- atnt
UK- Tmobile,vodafone,orange,3,02
Canada-telus
Ireland-vodafone
Sweden-3,telia,telenor,tele2
Norway-telenor
......... Just too much. Call or mail for more info

vodafone uk service is down ATM...

meanwhile, ATnT WORKING PERFECTLY.... 15K.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by dival247(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
tumababa: Pls be informed that i dont know this site posted here and i cant verify if they are legit. I av reported to d moderators but i guess they prefer to leave it. I am honestly tired of reporting any post under my thread dat looks like scam. If anybody is duped by clicking any link found under my thread, i will use this post as a proof dat i am not associated with the link.

Its very easy to dupe people with this iphone unlocking process so b careful. If someone cant create his own thread so dat he can b held responsible for his post, then i believe he has something to hide.

Thanks for your understanding and patronage.

PLS CHK THE DATE AND THE TIME I POSTED THIS B4 YOU POST POST UNDER MY THREAD

We Can Unlock Any Apple Iphone by dival247: 7:25am On Jul 03
WE CAN UNLOCK ANY APPLE IPHONE
ANY MODEM FIRMWARE
WE CAN ALSO PROVIDE YOU UNLOCK FOR OTHER PHONES

JUST TEXT ME THE CORRECT IMEI CODE

I WILL GET BACK AS SOON WITH THE INFO

PLS DONT SEND UR IMEI ON THIS SITE
CONTACT ADDRESS
28/29 LAGOS ISLAND LOCAL GOVT , SHOPPING COMPLEX , OROYINYIN STREET

MONEY GUARANTEE PAY BACK IF YOUR PHONE IS NOT UNLOCK
(Quote) (Report)
Re: We Can Unlock Any Apple Iphone by puskin: 9:08am On Jul 03
Continue HERE
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
^^^^^^
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by dival247(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
i have the right to stop ur thread ,
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2012
dival247: i have the right to stop ur thread ,

Who d f is this If u av issues with d moderator, y dont u sort it out? Whats my business wit u?
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 20, 2012
Eid mubarak to all Muslims in d house.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 22, 2012
apple has closed d hole of free carrier checking with imei. so we are back to checking carrier with N500 per imei. for some carriers, u need to know if blacklisted before u can apply for unlock...
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2012
Countries included
USA- atnt
UK- Tmobile,orange,3,02
Canada-telus,fido,rogers
Ireland-vodafone
Sweden-3,telia,
Norway-telenor
......... Just too much. Call or mail for more info[/quote]
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 04, 2012
02 uk now getting unlocked btw 1-3 days.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
TMOBILE/ORANGE/VODAFONE UK ARE DOWN AT D MOMENT...
ATnT was also not unlocked yesterday, i hope they unlock today....
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2012
still working..
ATnT working fine
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by ikedek: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2012
pls how much can i get a brandnew iphone 4s either white or black,also price for used is welcome
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2012
I dont av any brand new in stock but its about 110k in d market.
these are d list of used ones i av.
1. Neat iphone 4S,16gig, FACTORY UNLOCKED, BLACK, ---88K

2. Neat iphone 4,16gig, FACTORY UNLOCKED, BLACK, ---62K

3. Neat iphone 4S,32gig, CHIP UNLOCKED(locked to vodafone uk), BLACK, ---80K

4. Neat iphone 4S,64gig, FACTORY UNLOCKED, BLACK, ---112K
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
Best time to unlock ur 02 uk iphones. Now 15k. 2days max
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
still unlocking.....
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 14, 2012
@ your service
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Skelel: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
pls h long does it take to unlock a 4s dat was locked to vodaphone uk....
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 15, 2012
Skelel: pls h long does it take to unlock a 4s dat was locked to vodaphone uk....

Vodafone uk is only unlocking working imeis for now. Working imeis are those dat are being used currently on vodafone uk network without any problem with their monthly contributions. That takes 5-10 working days.
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by playcharles(m): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2012
Scam. I guess...no traffic in ur room
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
playcharles: Scam. I guess...no traffic in ur room

Meaning
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
tumababa:

02 uk is down at d moment. Anyone dat tells u they can unlock it will just collect ur money and keep telling u its in progress. Its been off for over 3 months now but will surely come back.

02uk is d ONLY carrier dat is working fine for all their imeis in uk presently. 2days max
Re: Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
playcharles: Scam. I guess...no traffic in ur room

I just checked ur profile now. U were directed by d MOD to continue here and d only thing u can think of is dat this thread is a scam Anyway, d imei u sent to me this afternoon is for a locked iphone4,not 4S. So i hope u av not been scammed by the real scammers. I check d carrier an imei is locked to with 500naira just like i told u in d mail (used to b free but was stopped).

DO U STILL THINK ITS A SCAM? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone / Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan / Remember This? First generation SIM packs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.