Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It (18377 Views)

Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2011
^^^ I guess you've not gone through most of the thread. I believe if you have done that you should be able to see the reason why he keep posting them that. They always bring back the issue that has been discussed and instead of him repeating himself, He will rather refer them to the thread that the issue has been discussed. This is a forum and debating/Argument is taking place here, You can't expect someone to keep repeating himself when he can easily refer them to the old thread that the same issue have been discussed in other to safe himself much time to defend other issues. About the issue of Terrorist i guess with your level of Education you should know the meaning of Radicals, And mind you they are everywhere just that some section will always have upper hand than the other.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Judek2(m): 12:58am On Dec 13, 2011
Thread diviated from its purpose.

@OP, Jesus is Lord,the King of Kings and the Lords of Lords,The ONLY WAY to the Father,The prince of Peace. In him,and in him alone,you will find peace and redemption. Let his light shine upon your life.
Peace Be Upon You.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 1:59am On Dec 13, 2011
Even as he was hang on a tree?
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by olawalebabs(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2011
Bashy, please ignore them all, they are not worth your time.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^ Thanks bro am trying my best to make them understand that Paul only want to ruin them
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by olawalebabs(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2011
bashy_demy:

^^ Thanks bro am trying my best to make them understand that Paul only want to ruin them
you make me laugh
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^ Abi am now, but that have been brainwashed and will be difficult to get them back but Allah will help us
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by olawalebabs(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2011
Amin
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2011
Salam brother
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by drstan(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2011
Demy, so u ar stil on dis topic, i sori 4 ur ignorant
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^^ i sori for you,
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by ikhideman(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2011
Don't look for religion, anymore. What u need is life, and there's only one way to God - Jesus, who is the way the truth and the life.

Contact me (oshoma1@gmail.com), to accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Saviour;after which you will experience REAL LOVE!
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^ I can't stop laughing oooo
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by siddeeque83(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2011
Brothers & sisters in Islam! Most of the topics especially this one are made either by critics of Islam like illitrate ( Jahilai) christen followers and hipocrates (munafukai) in order to cause confusion in the true religion of Allah.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2011
^^ Jazakum bro
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
cultey:

Hello Poster,
I read some things you said on the first page,

And I feel and hope you are being sincere.

Here's a youtube video I want you to watch.

There are other parts to it,

But I pray that you'll be patient to watch it to its entirety!

Trust GOD, you'll find the truth you search!!! 
wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E8jrt7Qwy0

Videoclip posted on behalf of cultey
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12am On Jan 29, 2012
From Islam to Light (Part 2).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yasYJkcmMPA
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bashydemy(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2012
Like i said before, some will begin to loose faith in there parent and its gonna be poverty that caused it
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by cute08: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2012
frosbel: My advice, Leave ISLAM as soon as possible.

Islam and Violence feed on each other.

mr man u dont judge a religion by d behaviour of d people rather u judge by its book. Al islam neva suport violence as its a religion of peace. U shld b glad ur a muslim my dear cus dts d only religion dt cn save u.. Try understand it beta n dont alow anyone let u down. Whts important is dt ur a muslim n tink of hw u cn b a good one. Gudluk!
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by lobatan(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2012
islam is a religion derived from two words 'salam'; and 'istislam' salam meanin peace and the latter meaning submission to Allah we really need to understand sometins. in the whole world muslims are the most killed by people who say they fight for islam. does it make sense at all. there are countries in the world that u dont ave a free life if u are a muslim despite they term themselves secular, e.g. france u cant use a long skirt there not to talk of hijab or keepin beard. please lets think right and not wrong. if only everybody about the deen called islam we will all realise that islam has the solution to all our problems
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Magawhy: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2012
@all why are u calln dose boko harm sect as a muslim..Allahs says..try to know me b4 worshipn me coz if u dnt, how wud u worship me....killn,smokn,adultery,fornication and all other attrocities commited by man are totally unacceptable in Islam..so anybody who indulge him/herself into this act can neva be called a muslim... Am very proud to be a muslim and am my faith is nt eva disturbed by the so cald boko haram coz i bliv dey arnt MUSLIM... ALLAH IS ONE AND MUHAMMAD (PBUH) IS HIS PROPHET
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Ayomivic(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
frosbel:

Absolutely, and if you are serious ( I sense some mischievousness grin ) , open the bible and read about the truth, the love of God for your soul and his plan for your future.

At all costs avoid prosperity churches.

Find God for yourself, pray sincerely , read the bible ( you do not need a priest or imam to tell you what the scriptures say ). If you are sincere you will find God.
Lo ba tan,Shikena.That is it,
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by tos4u(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
This must be GOD ALMIGHTY calling u back to the real way of life (JESUS CHRIST) pls dont hesitate to com to Jesus christ now. He is just to lovely to let u aware dis now
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by aurenflani: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2012
I will advice you to learn what Islam and being a Muslim is first. Study theQur'an and other Islamic literatures. Meet Alfas and ask questions. Ask questions with open mind and strive to follow all you have learnt with practice.. Islam is not a religion of blind followership. You must always remember this. Good luck.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bright007(f): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2012
@poster:thank God for your life.Thank him for opening your eyes to know ŵĥŷ u have to leave å religion flooded by vampires.Å religion where an obligate murder is required for eternal acceptance.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Youngsage: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2012
JESUS SAYS: I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE. NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME. John14:6. He said that with the authority bestowed on him by God. No one else can say that, even Muhammed couldn't say that, he was a man like you and I. Jesus was God in Human nature.
The truth is that, NO ONE can have eternity in heaven without having Jesus. You have your own life to live, your parents as well. So your eternity depends on the decisions YOU make while still alive.
Get a bible, if u don't have one. Read and seek understanding. Give your life to Christ now before it is too late, and put ur mind at rest.
This is not the time to argue about religion. Even some 'christians' are not born again
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2012
From Islam to light (Part 3)

This man's testimony exposes the plan of the enemy within in their sleeper cells around you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ynsQdt-eI
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2012
Here is a former Islamic terrorist talk of how he lost faith in Islam. Watch him speak of the concept of al taqiyya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj1yQ5BkHEM
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by DONSUPANOVA(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2012
Boko haram change o!!!
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2012
This former Islamic terrorist finds out that God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the great I am that I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIpeMGdv7Ns
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2012
Part 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WurS4zL3x7k

Testimony of an ex muslim terrorist. Watch how he explains how the creation came to know the Creator and how multitudes of Muslims and atheists are coming to Christ.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by bukatyne(f): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Op: If Boko Haram, etc are your ideal muslims, where do you put your parents who are muslims, spending their emotion, monies, etc on you? Are they not the logical examples for your life, instead of looking at shadowing ignorant group of low lives, pretending to be humans? Allah says some humans are even worse than cattle.

I took my Islam from my late father [ra] and in time, in less than a decade ago, my former christian mother became a muslim when I asked if Jesus was God, The All Powerful? She said no because she was able to differentiate lies from reality of "of my own power, I can do nothing", as Jesus had declared. I asked if Jesus was son of God, she knew enough that Adam and Eve who had no mother[s] were not children of God, and they would have been more qualified to be if God is to have children from mankind, since Jesus had even a mother, and looked like her, who in turn had parents. Alhamdulillah, my mother now in her 80s is a woman when she dies [not soon oh Allah. Give her many more decades, still, for you are abundant in Mercy, Blessing, etc], i will be able to make supplication to Allah for her.

From the family of the people who call themselves boko haram, there must be someone who dislike what they stand for. Okay from their cities, towns and villages. Ok from their tribe[s], because not all muslim hausas and fulanis and other northern nigerian tribes wants to leave Islam. I am a yoruba man and i know how unpopular Islam is now around the world. Thanks to the likes of boko haram, alqaeda, etc. However, do these groups have hold on my soul, my heart with ability to know right from wrong? No. I am a free man with free mind.

I remember my years in high school, university, and the early years of marriage. Almost all the christians i know cant help themselves in indulging in everything from drinking, getting high etc.
. sorry but your mother was never a christian. she was just a church goer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates 13th Anniversary Of His Church OFM(photos) / Will Having Tattoos Send Me To Hell? / Same-Sex Marriage: Catholic Teaching Doesn’t Change – Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.