Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,536 members, 7,801,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Where Can I Get A Good Autorepair Or Mechanic For Corolla In A Abuja - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Can I Get A Good Autorepair Or Mechanic For Corolla In A Abuja (983 Views)

Few Months Used Super Clean 05 Corolla In Abuja / Tokumbo 2001 Toyota Corolla / *Sold Deduced Registered 2008 Toyota Corolla in Superb Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get A Good Autorepair Or Mechanic For Corolla In A Abuja by Alert(f): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
Pls can someone refer to any good autorepair workshop that also repairs toyota corolla in Abuja. Thanks
Pls its urgent.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Autorepair Or Mechanic For Corolla In A Abuja by Ikenna351(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2011
That depends!

Ikenna.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Autorepair Or Mechanic For Corolla In A Abuja by Alert(f): 1:00am On Nov 22, 2011
Depends on what pls, ikenna
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Autorepair Or Mechanic For Corolla In A Abuja by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 22, 2011
Alert:

Pls can someone refer to any good autorepair workshop that also repairs toyota corolla in Abuja. Thanks
Pls its urgent.

What is the issue with your ride? I have a lot of them (Auto mechanics) depending on the problem. Visit us at Area 3, Garki or Call 07041909090.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Autorepair Or Mechanic For Corolla In A Abuja by Ikenna351(m): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2011
Alert:

Depends on what pls, ikenna

Hey! Sorry for late reply. You know. Work!

Anyway, back to "depends". To start, i don't have or own a Toyota. But I know of a Toyota Mechanic that is very very good with Toyotas, especially their V6s. But i dislike his method. He wouldnt tell you, the car owner, what he diagnosed to be the culprit of the car's "misbehaving". Even though he fixes issues with Toyotas, no matter the problem( at least the ones i know of), but i hate that part of him (not disclosing what he did to bring the car back to life). So, it depends if you are ok with that.

Also, it depends if you would be ok with "clowns" at APO village. Some of them are good, but 99% of them are still clowns. You will understand if you have encountered them.

Well, I fix my car myself. Not because i cant afford to give them to fix for me or because i have the whole time in the world to do so, but because am trying to prevent another NIGHTMARE they put me through early this year. THE FEAR OF AUTO MECHANICS & REWIRES IN ABUJA IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM! Bear that in mind.

Did i get you confused?

Ikenna.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Autorepair Or Mechanic For Corolla In A Abuja by Alert(f): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2011
@ Abuja 4sale, I just want to do a general service, fix my broken headlight as well as change the light to a brighter one. Where in area 3 ​Iڪ ur workshop?

@ ikenna
You didn't just confuse but you made me more scared. What you are saying ​Iڪ exactly what I am scared of that's why I came to naira land. I also had some funny experience with APO mech with my former car that's why I don't want them to touch this new one. I only need an expert touch. I don't mind you helping me out with the ones U̶̲̥̅̊ knw. Tnx.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Autorepair Or Mechanic For Corolla In A Abuja by Ikenna351(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2011
Am sorry i got you confused grin But for becoming scared, thats ok to me grin Just kidding! But been scared will make you to be cautious of whom you open your bonnet for. ITS BETTER TO BE SCARED AND BE ALERT THAN TO LIVE IN CYCLES OF NIGHTMARES! How are my doing? Still dosent make sense?

If I were you, I would drive the car to APO on Saturday and look for a quality or brither headlight yourself like you said. All you need is to drive into the Toyota line, point at your headlight to the parts (old or new) sellers, for them to know how it looks like. They will bring out different grades in different conditions for you to choose. If its the used ones, the ones in top good conditions would be well pronounced. Trust me! They are all Igbos. They will try to cheat you with the price. If they tell you 12k, start the bargainig with 2k and stop at 5k. If they start with 5k, start with N1,500 and stop at 2k. I would talk and bargain the price with them in Igbo Language, if i were you, if you understand Igbo or if you are an Igbo. It helps alot. Even if you are not buying yet, at least, you can go and do market survey. Do not allow anyone to remove the headlights without seeing the ones to replace them with. If its the glass (Headlight cover) that only broke, the glass can be found new in the market and gummed back to the glove. I wish I can help you on this, but am not sure i will be in Abuja on Saturday, but will be back on Sunday.

The mechanic i earlier mentioned is very good with V6 Toyotas. To be honest, he is one of the road side mechanics, which was why i was reluctant to give you his contact in my earlier post. Unfortunately, you can hardly find auto workshops where they do scanning, unlike Lagos. Their might be, but you will have to search the whole city for that. The mechanic's phone no. is:08036471639. Like i noted, if you intend to use him, you are on your own!

You can always contact me via iykefrankjackie@yahoo.co.uk , anytime you need my assistance.

Ikenna.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Autorepair Or Mechanic For Corolla In A Abuja by Ikenna351(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2011
But to be honest, if you can learn some basics on car diagnosis, it will help you a lot. I know you are a lady and you wouldnt want to mess with spanners and all that. But at least, if you have the knowledge of how engines work & the work of various sensors on the engine, you can able to tell what is wrong with your car anytime it starts misbehaving. You can also be able to instruct your mechanic on what to do. Or at least, you can be able to tell, from explanations to your questions, a mechanic that is car killer and run for your dear life when you can.

Ikenna.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Autorepair Or Mechanic For Corolla In A Abuja by Alert(f): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2011
@ ikenna351, pls check your mail box.
Re: Where Can I Get A Good Autorepair Or Mechanic For Corolla In A Abuja by PaulMayomi: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Visit JETRO AUTO. there you can have all the problem of your Car or Jeep solve they are expert in most Japanese,German and American automobile product a lot of car owners has testified their good services they also have different type of diagnostics machine to scan yr car. Address is plot 64 off Oladipo Diya street b4 Durumi recreation park Durumi Fct Abuja 08033058467 / 08055244422

(1) (Reply)

Registered Honda Pilot 2003 At A Low Unbelievable Price / Tin-can Cleared 99 Toyota Camry is SOLD.Glory b 2 GOD / 2 X Keke Napep For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.