Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja (7521 Views)

Army Parades Boko Haram Spy (photo) / SSS Parades Boko-Haram Suspects Including A University Lecturer / Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Iskra: 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2011
@honour6, I don't know what speaking english has got to do with being a terrorist or being able to constitute a threat to public peace, The bulk of the terrorists all over the world aren't English schooled, and neither does being an arabic only educated terrorist or  affiliate make a person less clever.Its your modus operandi, modus vivendi and raison d'etre that should be questioned.Having an education,being smart isn't tired to the language you speak or how much mayhem you can inflict on those with a differing opinion or world view, so I think its wrong judgement to premise smartness on being an english speaking graduate, if it was so, we should be way ahead on the smart-o-meter of countries like japan,that speak japanese or even not going that far, iran that speaks farsi.because the last time I checked these non english speaking countries were in many ways ahead of our dear "english" speaking Nigeria.
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Beaf: 12:19pm On Nov 22, 2011
PeeDaVinci:

it is pointless tryin to convince you otherwise though, because the disagreement is philosophical. however, i'll repeat the comments of bakare on the election violence
- no form of killing for any reason is justified, so, anybody who kill in the name of watever is a criminal
- the real pple who instigate the violence are the election riggers (jonathan and co). so, hold jonathan/jega culpable of all the killing

on the side note though, i will still hold buhari/bakare culpable because they should encourage protest with killings (don't know if this is practically possible)

Bakare advised voters to go to the polling booths with matches and kerosine (this was aside from his "wild-wild North"wink, its on video tape; anyone that wants to confirm can watch the so-called Vice Presidential aspirants debate.
I wouldn't be shocked if, when everything unfolds, Bakare is found to be connected to boko haram.
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Kilode1: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2011
No wonder Wole Soyinka called PDP a "nest of killers"

So Boko Haram is the militant killing machine arm of the PDP in the north?
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
Beaf:

Bakare advised voters to go to the polling booths with matches and kerosine (this was aside from his "wild-wild North"wink, its on video tape; anyone that wants to confirm can watch the so-called Vice Presidential aspirants debate.
I wouldn't be shocked if, when everything unfolds, Bakare is found to be connected to boko haram.

Comrade Beaf, could you be enough to provide a source to back up your aspersions?
Do this in the interest of posterity, if nothing else.

I am no apologist for the CPC or any other political party, and only intervene at this point because I would like to see events located in the right context.
Here is what Bakare actually said his "wild, wild North" speech:
this time around, if any election is rigged, there would be wild wild North; not wild, wild West
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Beaf: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2011
^
The source is in the post I made. Search out the NN24 Vice Presidential debate video and you won't be dissapointed.
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Gbawe: 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2011
Kilode?!:

No wonder Wole Soyinka called PDP a "nest of killers"

So Boko Haram is the militant killing machine arm of the PDP in the north?

Man mi, did you ever doubt that the "nest of killers" was 100% behind the intensified Boko Haram violence seen after the elections?

Let them continue with the crude deception of naming a few 'errand boys' as the sponsors of Boko Haram. We will see whether the violent plot , by his own Party mates, to destabilise GEJ's Government will stop. What a load of rubbish.

I am surprised Nigerians are so gullible enough to the extent that, time after time, they fall for the tricks of those who cause the problems (PDP) and then pretends to be the solution. We can all remember how Adoke Bello (AGF) , when the GEJ government came under pressure from the USA, sanctioned the trial of a lowly OBJ minion as the Halliburton fall guy when we all know that the PDP, led by GEJ, dare not implicate OBJ and other 'big boys'. Today that Halliburton saga is now dead and buried with not a single Nigerian culprit brought to book. Let us see what difference the 'outing' of these lowly minions "sponsors" of Boko Haram will make.

As if Ndume, Pindar et al were the fiercest and most powerful/influential Politicians who stood to lose the most , if GEJ won, and not Atiku, IBB, Gusau, Ciroma et al.
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Beaf: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2011
^
When the real boko haram dons are arrested and arraigned, una go say na persecution.

Rubbish.
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 12:59pm On Nov 22, 2011
The post-election violence will go down the history of Nigeria as the first time people fought against open rigging and intimidation by a ruling party.Even though it was hijacked, sectarianized and tribalized by PDP paid agents, every sane man will easily get the point that it was the masses pouring out their grievances against perçeived PDP loyalists in the North.

Now PDP is "Boko Haram"!!!

Abagworo never doubted the involvement of PDP in this Boko Haram bruhaha because it is the only way it could have gone this far."MEND" was also PDP.

The post election violence will reduce rigging in future elections(especially in the North) by 50%.
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2011
Its never good to undermine intelligent minds. If you read my comments on the thread below, you will realize that I was ahead of SSS in this investigation.

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-710545.0.html
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by johnie: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2011
Most of the major newspapers have refrained from publishing the names of the senator and former ambassador.

The State Security Service (SSS), yesterday paraded the man who claimed to be the spokesperson of the deadly Boke Haram sect, Ali Sanda Umar Konduga (A.K.A Usman Al-Zawahiri) with the suspect alleging that a serving Senator and an Ambassador were financiers of Boko Haram activities.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/11/boko-haram-spokesman-fingers-senator-ambassador-as-sponsors/

A man who confessed to be a spokesman of Boko Haram has said politicians are funding the activities of the group, according to the State Security Service (SSS).
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/politicians-funding-us-says-boko-haram-spokesman/103363/

Ogar said his arrest confirmed the position of the SSS that some of the Boko Haram extremists had political patronage and sponsorship.

She said that Konduga confessed during investigation that he was recruited by a party stalwart in Maiduguri, and that it was the politician who gave him the pseudonym ``Usman Al-Zawahiri''.
http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/5748280-146/boko_haram_spokesman_arrested__.csp

Parading the suspect at its headquarters in Abuja yesterday, the SSS Deputy Director of Public Relations, Marilyn Ogar, said that the agency, in the course of its investigations, established that some of the Boko Haram extremists allegedly enjoyed patronage from some high networth individuals, including members of the National Assembly.             .

Ogar, however, declined to mention the name of the lawmaker said to hail from Borno State. She also parried questions on whether the Service had begun move to invite the parliamentarian for interrogations.
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=68338:sss-arrests-boko-harams-spokesman-&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

[size=14pt]Let's hope this does not turn into another comedy show (a la NDLEA-Baba Suwe)![/size]

angry
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by kasiem(m): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
Abagworo:

The post-election violence will go down the history of Nigeria as the first time people fought against open rigging and intimidation by a ruling party.Even though it was hijacked, sectarianized and tribalized by PDP paid agents, every sane man will easily get the point that it was the masses pouring out their grievances against perçeived PDP loyalists in the North.

Now PDP is "Boko Haram"!!!

Abagworo never doubted the involvement of PDP in this Boko Haram bruhaha because it is the only way it could have gone this far."MEND" was also PDP.

The post election violence will reduce rigging in future elections(especially in the North) by 50%.
fighting against rigging by killing innocent corpers? na so u go take ur life fight against bad roads.
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by kjhova(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2011
It is already a comedy show @Johnie.
If Sanda had such sensitive info and is proven to have deep links within Boko Haram, I would expect our Intel to fashion out a modus to rehabilitate him back into the group. This is called counter intelligence. He will be more useful to you in the field with BH than behind bars and singing like a canary bird.
Why does our security operatives always deploy "CRIME FIGHTERS" approach to these matters?
And why do NL posters always take to "WINCH WEY CRY NA IM KILL PIKIN WEY DIE" when addressing matters of Intel and security?
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by johnie: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2011
kj_hova:

Why does our security operatives always deploy "CRIME FIGHTERS" approach to these matters?
And why do NL posters always take to "WINCH WEY CRY NA IM KILL PIKIN WEY DIE" when addressing matters of Intel and security?

Classic!

smiley
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Kilode1: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2011
johnie:

[size=14pt]Let's hope this does not turn into another comedy show (a la NDLEA-Baba Suwe)![/size]

angry

PDP and their paid goons will eventually turn this into a comedy show, unfortunately the joke is on us.

PDP, as a party is filled with clowns, murderers and killers of dreams. They smile to the bank while the country burns. They've been in power continuously for 13 years, probably more if you count the number of military apologists in the PDP.

The sad thing is that come 2015, Nigerians will once again gobble up their propaganda and return most of these murderers back to power.

I reserve some blame for the leadership of ACN and CPC tho, they messed up a good opportunity to rescue this country in April.

PDP = Killers, cold blooded killers and looters
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by islamrules(m): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2011
Dont trust SSS. How was he arrested?
Did he voluntarily surrendered ?

This look like a distraction to me. Its a game.

Boko-haram issue is beyond alzawiri.

You will see, Boko-haram will reply soon and claim they dont even know al-zawiri.

SSS is decieving us.
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Demdem(m): 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2011
Honestly I'm not convinced that the leader of pdp (retardeen) himself isn't an accomplice.
Motive - to instill fear in the minds of nigerians to actualise his tenure elongation bid undecided undecided
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2011
kasiem:

fighting against rigging by killing innocent corpers? na so u go take your life fight against bad roads.

Maybe you missed this part of my post.

it was hijacked, sectarianized and tribalized
by PDP paid agents
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2011
The truth is that Jonathan is a good man in a bad party. That has been the bane of this present administration.
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by baslone: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2011
The Nigerian senator detained in connection with links to islamic militant group Boko Haram appeared at an Abuja Magistrate court today to face terrorism charges.

The Peoples Democratic Party Senator, Mohammed Ali Ndume from Borno earlier confessed to knowing the spokesperson of the dreaded Boko Haram sect operating in the northeastern parts of Nigeria.

Senator Ndume represents Borno South Senatorial District at the Nigerian senate.

The Boko Haram spokesperson, Ali Sanda Umar Konduga, aka, "Usman Al-Zawahiri" was arrested and paraded in public yesterday by the Nigerian secret police, State Security Services (SSS).
He spoke openly about Senator Ndume's support in helping the group frame threat messages to various politicians and Nigerian officials via text messages.

The embattled senator was arraigned alongside the self-confessed spokesperson of the Boko Haram sect, Ali Sanda Umar Konduga (A.K.A) Usman Al-Zawahiri at magistrate court Abuja.

The court was still in session as at the time of filing this report, but state prosecutors said they will oppose any bail application for the senator.
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Kilode1: 4:28pm On Nov 22, 2011
I will not be surprised if PDP goes ahead to use their newly found SSS investigative chutzpah against opposition parties.

The story go soon change, I won't be shocked. No be PDP? undecided
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2011
So the PDP has been sponsoring BH

just like Retardeen and PDP are sponsoring MEND
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Kilode1: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2011
dayokanu:

So the PDP has been sponsoring BH

just like Retardeen and PDP are sponsoring MEND

Many in the PDP leadership are active and retired murderers anyway, so no surprises.

You try to work with them and your life is in danger e.g Bola Ige RIP

You oppose them and your life is in danger still e.g Harry Marshall RIP

Violence no dey tire them.

They are experts at two things only, assassination and looting, The PDP leopard cannot change its skin. Hopefully people will force them out in 2015.
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by moshoodn(m): 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2011
Is the SSS standalone or run by some unseen forces behind the scenes because we don't want misleading infos not at this time when we are at the edge of a precipice so so steep. . . . We could fall off.
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Beaf: 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2011
Kilode?!:

I will not be surprised if PDP goes ahead to use their newly found SSS investigative chutzpah against opposition parties.

The story go soon change, I won't be shocked. No be PDP? undecided

In many ways, it seems you fellows are scared that members of the opposition will be arrested. Of course, they will and it wouldn't be the first time either, so this hollow screaming and shabby attempts at politicising the investigation before the event are a big fail.
Anybody found to be involved in boko haram will be picked up, no matter who or how big they are; GEJ has proven he can pick up members of his own party, so let others be ready. Afterall, the men arrested and arraigned for the Suleija and Niger state bombings were high rankers in CPC, also Ali Modu Sheriff and a few others are in ANPP etc.

I really wonder?. . . Tinubu denied being a sponsor of boko haram the other day without even being accused! Hmmm!

moshoodn:

Is the SSS standalone or run by some unseen forces behind the scenes because we don't want misleading infos not at this time when we are at the edge of a precipice so so steep. . . . We could fall off.

Investigating boko haram is an international effort, it is not just the SSS alone. For example, the US has been helping Nigeria to trace boko haram's funding with the wealth of expertise they have gathered from chasing al qaeda. It's almost certain that all the main sponsors would have been known for months, but without corroborating evidence you cannot make arrests; Ndume's case seems to be the first one with good back up evidence (the confession of Konduga), lets pray that his investigation is handled intelligently, so that more people of his rank and higher can be brought in.

Ndume has pleaded not guilty today, but that is to be expected since he was arrested just yesterday. He cannot possibly know the full case against him, he might yet squeal under questioning.
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Beaf: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2011
[size=14pt]Tinubu denies sponsoring Boko Haram[/size]

Former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Thursday denied sponsoring the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram, saying his belief in the sanctity of human life would not have allowed him to support such mindless killings of human beings in the name of religion.

Tinubu, who spoke to journalists at the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos, at about 7pm, however, advised the Federal Government to find reasons behind the agitations of the radical group.

He said, “The allegation that I am sponsoring Boko Haram is a very serious allegation that is very malicious and damaging. It is a very serious rumour, I cannot be involved in such a heinous act, because I believe in the secularity of Nigeria, remember my wife is a deaconess, so, I cannot be involved in such evil act.

“I cannot be involved in sponsoring Boko Haram, I believe in the rule of law, in all the battles I have confronted, I know how I am committed to the rule of law, I always headed for the court. I am convinced that it is politically motivated, from those who have failed to deliver good governance to Nigeria. I believe this country must strive for freedom, liberty and the inalienable right of individuals.”

He added, “If you talk about Boko Haram, you cannot examine one side alone. Government must look at all the sides, and ask, what is the genesis of Boko Haram? How did it start?

“Government has to find the cause of the Boko Haram crisis by addressing all the anger in the society, and examine all grievances and engage leadership at all levels, in particular prominent leaders to find a way to appeal to the promoters of Boko Haram, and investigate the theory that Al-Qaeda infiltrated Boko Haram, and also examine ourselves again.”

Tinubu challenged the government to investigate the circumstances behind the “summary execution” of the former leader of Boko Haram leader.

He explained that if the root cause of the Boko Haram crisis was unravelled, more extremist groups could spring up which will become a difficult nut for the government to crack.

He said, “The leadership of Nigeria did not handle this matter properly from the beginning, Did it just spring like locust, it all started gradually , what happened to the leader of Boko Haram, that was arrested, handed over to the police, but he was summarily executed.”

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201109162523445

But nobody accused you, sir! shocked
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Gbawe: 12:38am On Nov 23, 2011
Beaf:

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201109162523445

But nobody accused you, sir! shocked

You are such a pea-brained illiterate. The article you supplied , even as it is now clear you have a comprehension deficit, makes it clear that Tinubu is responding to allegations.

He said, “The allegation that I am sponsoring Boko Haram is a very serious allegation that is very malicious and damaging. It is a very serious rumour,

I certainly don't expect a slowpoke like you to know that Tinubu was responding to the wikileak expose where an aide of IBB, up to the usual malicious and devious scheming team IBB is known for, hinted that Tinubu and Atiku brought Al Qaeda to Nigeria. Do I have to slap you around daily? You are clearly a dull chap so why not simply stay away from mischief?

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/09/07/wikileaks-ibb-links-tinubu-atiku-opc-with-al-qaeda-to-realise-his-presidential-ambition/

Wikileaks: IBB Links Tinubu, Atiku, OPC With Al-Qaeda, To Realise His Presidential Ambition print

Wikileaks, the anti-secret website has revealed the extent political office seekers can go to damage one another, in order to achieve their political objective. In one such move, an aide to former military president, Ibrahim Babangida, made allegations before the American Consular General that former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, former Lagos governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and even the Odua Peoples’Congress had links with the terrorist organisation, Al-Qaeda.

The lies were apparently told in order to get America’s support for Babangida’s presidential ambition then. The American Consular noted in the cable dated 13 August 2005 that it should be taken as an effort to damage political opponents’ reputations. The cable read in part:

S E C R E T Section 01 Of 02 Lagos 001277

Subject: Nigeria: Reported Al Qa’ida Activity

Classified By: Consul General Brian Browne for reasons 1.4(b) and (d)

1. (S) Summary. Professor Ukandi Damachi, a long-time Mission contact and close advisor to former head-of-state Ibrahim Babangida, recently told us about a chance encounter he had with pro-Obasanjo members of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP)executive. These partisans alleged an association between Vice President Atiku, Lagos Governor Tinubu and Al-Qaeda. According to Damachi, the PDP members told him the Oodua People’s Congress (OPC), a loose and curious amalgam of some Yoruba politicians, street thugs, and other ne’er-do-wells, founded in the late 1990s, had received funding from Al-Qaeda. The PDP official claimed both Vice President Atiku and Lagos Governor Tinubu were involved in this transaction, which was intended to finance the OPC destabilization of southern Nigeria. Damachi maintained the PDP members said President Obasanjo was aware of these events. Vice President Atiku and Governor Tinubu, both in Obasanjo’s doghouse, have been long-time allies and are in ongoing discussions about forming a presidential ticket for the 2007 elections. This information has not/not been corroborated and may be intended to shape USG thinking on Nigeria’s presidential aspirants. End Summary.

2. (S) Damachi asserted that he encountered senior PDP leaders July 22 at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport in Lagos. The party figures were awaiting the arrival of PDP Chairman Ahmadu Ali and President Obasanjo. Damachi told the Consul General that the PDP officials, including the party’s vice-chairman for the Southwest, began to discuss this matter openly with him. Then they also raised this issue with party chairman Ali who arrived at the airport before the President. Ali purportedly expressed both his and the President’s awareness of the alleged transaction. Ali, however, terminated this discussion, asserting that the groups’ top project at the moment was the impending PDP political rally in Lagos. After the rally, they would discuss this sensitive issue.

3. (S) Damachi asserted the PDP officials told him that Atiku and Tinubu were supporting this Al-Qaeda/OPC nexus out of political desperation. Both men would likely have their 2007 national political ambitions dashed by President Obasanjo. In response to this likely predicament, they would attempt to make parts of Nigeria ungovernable, in hopes of crippling

Obasanjo or even forcing his ouster. In the midst of the resultant turmoil, they would be able to revive their ambitions for the Presidency and Vice Presidency.
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Beaf: 12:48am On Nov 23, 2011
Gbawe:

You are such a pea-brained illiterate. The article you supplied , even as it is now clear you have a comprehension deficit, makes it clear that Tinubu is responding to allegations.

I certainly don't expect a slowpoke like you to know that Tinubu was responding to the wikileak expose where an aide of IBB, up to the usual malicious and devious scheming team IBB is known for, hinted that Tinubu and Atiku brought Al Qaeda to Nigeria. Do I have to slap you around daily? You are clearly a dull chap so why not simply stay away from mischief?

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/09/07/wikileaks-ibb-links-tinubu-atiku-opc-with-al-qaeda-to-realise-his-presidential-ambition/

I'm sure your English name is dunce (in capital letters). Lol!
The wikileaks article you posted as evidence does not mention the word "sponsor" even once! Secondly, it doesn't even mention boko haram even once! Why are you fooling yourself and your weak battery? shocked

Why would Tinubu deny being a boko haram sponsor based on an article that says he recieved help from al qaeda? Surely, those are two completly different things even to the Worlds most unintelligent. No?
Logic, sir! Logic! Its missing from your limp arsenal. embarassed

Al qaeda and Tinubu. . . Dat one na anoda angle sha!

The question remains; why did Tinubu deny being a boko haram sponsor without being accused?
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Kilode1: 1:15am On Nov 23, 2011
Beaf Ok, we shall see, right now, it appears BokoHaram is PDP's northern army. I'll wait for the case against other people.

Arresting opposition figures on trumped up charges is not new to our politics. I'm waiting for SSS's next revelation, hopefully they will disappoint me.
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Beaf: 1:41am On Nov 23, 2011
Kilode?!:

Beaf Ok, we shall see, right now, it appears BokoHaram is PDP's northern army. I'll wait for the case against other people.

Arresting opposition figures on trumped up charges is not new to our politics. I'm waiting for SSS's next revelation, hopefully they will disappoint me.

Is Modu Sheriff in PDP? I'm very dissapointed in you today sha.
Any person involved, no matter how highly place will be clobbered with the law and jailed, opposition or not. cool
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Demdem(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2011
DEMDEM declared - I am not a member of Boko haram.
Question - who asked u? U must be one.

Who thinks like this if not the daft one. If its just to silence those useless speculators and those that make illogical conclusion with no basis.
That alone is enough reason.
PDP - SUICIDE BOMBERS.
Re: SSS Parades Boko Haram Spokesman In Abuja by Orokita(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2011
please lets leave the tribalistic remark for a second and analyze this issue, this guy is said to be a "spokeman" for boko haram right? which means he's been acting as a go between for the boko haram and the govt official( if we are to take his title into account) which means he's the one that comes out to say "boko haram wants this or that" which means he wasnt in hiding, how come they are making it look as if they are the libyans that captured gadaffi? ( with all due respect to the dead dude).
Now if it is true that he was disown by the boko haram sect how come they(sss) have choose now to arrest him considering he was not in hiding all this while?
Is it possible that he mentioned the senator as revenge for his alleged ousting by the boko haram( if truly the senator is sponsoring them)
IS it also possible that that this is just a big scam to decieve us that the security service is working and active? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

CPC Spokesman Calls For Execution Of Corrupt Individuals / Fashola Hands Over Fifth 24-hour Primary Health Care Centre / INEC Laments 500,525 Uncollected Pvcs In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.