Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,601 members, 7,781,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 04:18 AM

Lasu Riots Over Fashola's Action. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Riots Over Fashola's Action. (1000 Views)

BREAKING: Fashola Orders Reversal Of LASU Fees To Old Charges / Anambara State University Students Riots Over New Fee Hike! / Riots And Demonstrations Going On In The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu Riots Over Fashola's Action. by pastol(m): 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2011
I seriously wonder what the plan of the Lagos State government is when they increased the school fees of the Lagos state university to between150,000-250,000 depending on field of study. Today the students of Lasu cause serious havod at the ojo/badagry express way as they blocked all roads, there is serious traffic on that route presently. All those that travel that road should beware. Information reaching me is that Fashola had said there is no way the fees are going down.
Re: Lasu Riots Over Fashola's Action. by amosky: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2011
D students need 2 do sumtin dt wil affect fashola directly 4 quick attentn 4rm d gov
Re: Lasu Riots Over Fashola's Action. by luvola(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2011
today was season 1, tomorrow wil b another season 2 because d blockage of ecowas expressway will last for 3days starting from nov 21 - 23. i advice anyone to avoid lag - badagry expressway b/w now to wednesday. hw on earth do they want a public university students of lag state to cough out #365,750 ?
Re: Lasu Riots Over Fashola's Action. by luvola(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2011
today was season 1, tomorrow wil b another season 2 because d blockage of ecowas expressway will last for 3days starting from nov 21 - 23. i advice anyone to avoid lag - badagry expressway b/w now and wednesday. hw on earth do they want a public university students of lag state to cough out #365,750 ?
Re: Lasu Riots Over Fashola's Action. by holaemma: 2:08am On Nov 22, 2011
International Thief Thief, DOES THAT MEAN STUDENT OF LOW INCOME EARNERS OR STUDENT THAT HAS LOST HIS BREAD WINNER WILL NOT GO TO UNIVERSITY, When HE&CO was a student, am sure He can't pay this school fees because He attended free education during his own time. Is because he didnt sell pure water to pay 4 His school fees, So He think is that Easy. I pray this country will not be among world top five corrupt country. Because many students wil soon join d group of yahoo, and engage in dirty deals to pay the school fees, which their parent cant afford.
Re: Lasu Riots Over Fashola's Action. by Tobbie9(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2011
I can imagine what i'll be going through if i had gotten admission to lasu to study medicine i'll probably be crying right now. This is sheer wickedness on the part of Fashola and the increase should be resisted by all means.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
Re: Lasu Riots Over Fashola's Action. by luvola(m): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2011
mass protect going on with mopols fully on ground.i advice anyone to avoid this route because it really hurt right now.
Re: Lasu Riots Over Fashola's Action. by luvola(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2011
mass protect going on with mopols fully on ground.i advice anyone to avoid this route because it really hot right now.
Re: Lasu Riots Over Fashola's Action. by amosky: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2011
Plz wtz d outcom of d protest

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2012/2013 Post-utme Screening Exercise / Breaking News For Uniabuja / Lasu Student. How Easy Was The E-payment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.