Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Bangladesh - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bangladesh (3903 Views)

Holiday Destinations Bangladesh / How Do I Go To Bangladesh Without Visa / Do I Need A Visa To Visit Bangladesh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bangladesh by Pelummy(f): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2011
murnin pals,Is Bangladesh a visa free country?
Re: Bangladesh by zubi1: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2011
Hey congrats! how did u do it? pls give me d detail info, i m planning to come over my email is okachiazubuike@yahoo.com. pls i need it.
Re: Bangladesh by Dyt(f): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2011
lols
she s askin if its a free visa entry u on d oda hand s askin 4 info
chai nigerians
Re: Bangladesh by zubi1: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2011
hahahaha, sorry i didnt understand. thx
Re: Bangladesh by Pelummy(f): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2011
a fwend of mine has d invitation to bangladesh from his team cos he his a footballer,bt he does not know how to go abt it.
Re: Bangladesh by justwise(m): 10:03am On Nov 22, 2011
Pelummy:

Pelummy:

a fwend of mine has d invitation to bangladesh from his team cos he his a footballer,bt he does not know how to go abt it.

I knew where this is heading to. . . . a football team invited your 'friend' and you are here asking on his behalf if the country is visa free? Do you really want us to believe that?
Re: Bangladesh by Pelummy(f): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2011
justwise:

I knew where this is heading to. . . . a football team invited your 'friend' and you are here asking on his behalf of the country is visa free? Do you really want us to believe that?
@ Justwise, yea! cus i av d copy of d invitation myself.pls & pls jst help out if u av any info, tankx
Re: Bangladesh by justwise(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2011
Pelummy:

@ Justwise, yea! cus i av d copy of d invitation myself.pls & pls jst help out if u av any info, tankx

Its either your friend is about to be scammed by a Bangladesh ''football club'' or this is set out to get somebody milked.

If any football club at all invited your friend, they will give him all immigration info.
Re: Bangladesh by Pelummy(f): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2011
justwise:

Its either your friend is about to be scammed by a Bangladesh ''football club'' or this is set out to get somebody milked.

If any football club at all invited your friend, they will give him all immigration info.
ok,tankx
Re: Bangladesh by llbhuds: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2011
justwise:

Abi ooo, Come to think of it, have u ever heard of bangla national team in asian cup ? I cant call worldcup cos its not possible for them to qualify. Bangladesh is a cricket playing country for God sake
Re: Bangladesh by justwise(m): 1:51pm On Nov 22, 2011
llbhuds:

Abi ooo, Come to think of it, have u ever heard of bangla national team in asian cup ? I cant call worldcup cos its not possible for them to qualify. Bangladesh is a cricket playing country for God sake

That is all i know about them, India and Pakistan
Re: Bangladesh by Pelummy(f): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2011
@ All,what ar u guys suggesting we du wit the invitation given to him?
Re: Bangladesh by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2011
Banglawhat?? angry may be i will choose pakistan instead undecided
Re: Bangladesh by llbhuds: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2011
bandiejay:

Banglawhat?? angry may be i will choose pakistan instead undecided

good to have choosen pakistan cos its d same with naija interms of bomb blast so im sure u can survive der as a nigerian grin grin
Re: Bangladesh by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2011
^^ lol
Re: Bangladesh by ijeburemo: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2011
llbhuds:

good to have choosen pakistan cos its d same with naija interms of bomb blast so im sure u can survive der as a nigerian grin grin
llbhuds:

that got me in stitches grin grin grin grin LMAO why bangladesh? Why not nauru or palau or antartica? Nigerians will soon be playing football in some weird clubs in the moon grin grin grin
Re: Bangladesh by llbhuds: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2011
ijeburemo:

that got me in stitches grin grin grin grin LMAO why bangladesh? Why not nauru or palau or antartica? Nigerians will soon be playing football in some weird clubs in the moon grin grin grin

i heard der is a Nigerian play football in Bermuda triangle grin grin grin grin
serious ooo
Re: Bangladesh by imperiouxx(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2011
ijeburemo:

''Nigerians will soon be playing football in some weird clubs in the moon''
Re: Bangladesh by sabbath7th: 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2011
@OP, I don't know if this is real deal or not, but just want to let you know that people in Bangladesh are crazy about football too. India is a cricketing country but football is very popular in the state of West Bengal, infact that area is the only place in India where you'll find more people crazy about Football than anywhere in India.

Bangladesh and west bengal are culturally very similar, they may be of different relegion but share similar cultural ties. Get more info on the club, like name of the club and research them online. You also have to understand that clubs in Banglades don't follow the same regulations for foreign players as the European clubs do.

So Check everything out before you make a trip out there.
Re: Bangladesh by sabbath7th: 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2011
There are some Nigerians playing for East Bengal and Mohun Bagan they were established in 1920 and 1889 respectively, so football is played in India but cricket is 1000 times as popular as Football. May be Nigerians need to pick up cricket a la Kenya and South Africa and make good money in IPL leagues.
Re: Bangladesh by Tegese: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2011
bangladesh is one of the worst countries in the world, far worse than nigeria, you salary will be soooo small that you might find it difficult to buy flight ticket to return to nigeria
Re: Bangladesh by Vicjustice: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2011
Pelummy:

Pelummy:

Pelummy:

Pelummy:

@ All,what ar u guys suggesting we du wit the invitation given to him?
   What is going on here? I would have expected you to be considering going to Bangladesh as a volunteered Charity Worker to help the poverty ridden desperate people in that isolated country, little would i have imagined any normal and reasonable Nigerian would ever consider travelling to Bangladesh to pursue a carrier in any field.
Re: Bangladesh by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2011
^^^ ha aha aha aha grin @ Above comment loud and clear
Re: Bangladesh by saintfrank(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2011
@ Poster a Nigerian passport holder are visa on arrival in Bangladesh. Being having an invitation from a football club you can easily get 24 months visa on arrival. 3 months bengladesh is just 60 dollars.
Re: Bangladesh by ibrak200: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2011
Poster: if your mind says you should go and you feel like going.then follow your mind and pray to GOD for safety. To be rich you have to work for it.may be its ur destiny to make it there.GUDLUCK
Re: Bangladesh by llbhuds: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2011
ibrak200:

Poster: if your mind says you should go and you feel like going.then follow your mind and pray to GOD for safety. To be rich you have to work for it.may be its your destiny to make it there.GUDLUCK

rubbish
Re: Bangladesh by Vicjustice: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2011
ibrak200:

Poster: if your mind says you should go and you feel like going.then follow your mind and pray to GOD for safety. To be rich you have to work for it.may be its your destiny to make it there.GUDLUCK
[size=16pt] Absolute nonsense[/size]
Re: Bangladesh by imperiouxx(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2011
ibrak200:

Poster: if your mind says you should go and you feel like going.then follow your mind and pray to GOD  for safety. To be rich you have to work for it.may be its your destiny to make it there.GUDLUCK

Make it there, how? Defrauding their government or forming a Bangladesh dream team I?
Re: Bangladesh by llbhuds: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2011
imperiouxx:

Make it there, how? Defrauding their government or forming a Bangladesh dream team I?
i swear to God u are too bad NONI

ibrak200:

if you live in Europe and u meet Bangladesh everyday, then you will know that you really need to delete this above comment instantly.
Re: Bangladesh by imperiouxx(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2011
llbhuds:

i swear to God u are too bad NONI

grin grin grin
Re: Bangladesh by kennybuda: 1:30am On Dec 02, 2011
@llbhuds grin grin grin grin You funny oo abi you forget say some yame yame guys na members for nairaland, This post na confirm format
Re: Bangladesh by llbhuds: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2011
kennybuda:

@llbhuds grin grin grin grin You funny oo abi you forget say some yame yame guys na members for nairaland, This post na confirm format

but thats the truth bro, i no need lie about them cos i see dem everyday here in europe and i know what im saying.
the UN developmental programs these days is centered mainly on Bangladesh cos life is extremely hard in that country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Other Side Of Nairobi Kenya. (see pic) / Pakistan Again / 9 People In One Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.