Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,369 members, 7,781,006 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:23 AM

What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. (3428 Views)

Difference Between Men And Women.......... (with Pix) / Why Akpors Remain Stranded In Lagos Since 1960(with Pix) / A Woman's Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by Ladapo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2007
hmkmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by omogenaija(f): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2007
LMAO , that is so wrong angry grin
Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by Free(f): 3:18am On Sep 25, 2007
but U know wots in da male brain
Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by omogenaija(f): 3:29am On Sep 25, 2007
Free:

but You know wots in da male brain

its empty my chick angry grin
Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by Bblak(f): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2007
Dat's a very wrong perception of the woman's brain.I'm sure i av reasonable things upstairs.Try and take a survey on the males brain because i'm pretty sure the content is empty.
Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by naijababe2(f): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2007
that's totally false,
Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by ebunife(f): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2007
Haba bros, this is unfair. [s]More to say that na woman born all of us o[/s]. God dey sha.I support that we should check the Okunrin brain and see what is there, cool
Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by honeylola: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2007
haba that is unfair now
so women dont have anything good inside there?
lets see men's brain too
Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by saucekid(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2007
@ all the ladies who responded to this thread

why una wan crucify the poster? is it not true? una be rundown merchants no offense

@ poster,

thanks jare, i dey your side
Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2007
honeylola:

lets see men's brain too
Here you go. Very sexplicit. tongue

Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by ebunife(f): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2007
kai na wah o. Well, there is a saying that was a man can do, a woman can do better and now na [i][/i]wat a man can DRAW, a woman can DRAW & LABEL BETTER! Ha Ha Ha Ha-
Wat a resemblance in the brain, God is wonderful !
Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by saucekid(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2007
@ lamidebaby,

why you come bad like this na?

anyways sha, i dey ur side too
Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by Migines(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2007
@topic
Air!
Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by ne4real(f): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2007
@ lamidebaby

i feel u girl
Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by chumakk: 6:30am On Sep 29, 2007
carry over
Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by Free(f): 2:14am On Oct 03, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by Cute4Mamas(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2007
hi this is what I don't have an answer, but I know there will be the good one's Out of Ladies that have good thoughts in their brains such as: My Mother, My Sisters, and My Love, there will be some of men the Has a Good thoughts in their brains too Such as: Myself, My Father, My Brothers, so inexeption of those ones, I can't say of anybody, again thanks. grin
Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by mimiko(f): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2007
phew!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's In A Woman's Brain? With Pix. by selencious(f): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2010
You so funny!!! I ain agree with that.lol

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious Chat About Nelson Mandela's Death / They Are Now Finally Together / If Women Rule The World:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.