Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,599 members, 7,781,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 03:53 AM

In-grown Hair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In-grown Hair (896 Views)

Please Help, My Niece Has Grown Lean, Refuses To Eat And Has Tommy Ache / Woman Claims Metal Wire Has Grown From Her Body For 18 Years / Is It Normal For Grown Men Not To Have Beards At All? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In-grown Hair by ooyeyemi(f): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2011
Please I'm a young lady in my late 20s. I have In-grown hair on my chin. please how do I get rid of it? Thank you.
Re: In-grown Hair by deltalife(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2011
It sounds funny buh with wot I had been trough over sturborn hairs I know you really have an issue, all i will say for now is that you try and see doc and he may recomend someone that can fight it for u. however God knows about it.
Re: In-grown Hair by RandV: 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2011
ooyeyemi:

Please I'm a young lady in my late 20s. I have In-grown hair on my chin. please how do I get rid of it? Thank you.

Hi There,

I am an internationally trained esthetician, and I may be able to help you.

I would love to ask you a few questions.

1. Is the area inflamed? i.e does it swell up like a pimple?
2. Do you shave or use tweezers to remove unwanted facial hairs?
3. How often do you experience this situation?

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,
Re: In-grown Hair by ooyeyemi(f): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2011
Thank you for your messages. I'm delighted to read the messages.
To answer the question;
1. The area is inflamed + swell like pimples
2. I sometimes use hair removal cream (twice in a week) or I pick the hair with my finger nail
3. It's been there for quiet a while, I started paying attention to it now 'cos I am embarrassed.
Thank you so much and I'd glad if I can get a permanent solution to it.

(1) (Reply)

How Tall And Weighty Are You? / Tips On How To Maintain The Eyes After Staring At The Monitor For A Long Time. / Bioptic Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.