Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris (19442 Views)

Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by donnie(m): 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2006
Of course, this site is meant to first of all inform you of the up-coming program holding in lagos at the Loveworld crusade grounds, km 40 Lagos-Ibadan Expressway on the 14th of April 2006; GOOD FRIDAY MIRACLE NIGHT.

It is sure going to shake the ciity of Lagos and indeed Nigeria. It will take the church of Jesus Christ to yet another level of glory.

So come on, all ye who are in need of direction,  answers to questions, comfort for your soul and rest.

Come all ye who want to experience the Power of God in demonstraiton and of course, all ye sceptics who will not believe unless you see.

There shall be tremendous power available for the millions that shall attend. Sickness and disease will bow to the name of Jesus.

And of course, i hope this link will serve as an avenue for testimonies to the awesome power of God after the meeting.

FOR FREE SEAT RESERVATIONS & more information, click on the link below:

http://www.christembassy.org/goodfriday/index.htm

God bless u all!
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by alheri(f): 11:24am On Mar 10, 2006
Thanks donnie, for the info. Cant make it though. I plan to visit my mum/siblings for easter in Abuja.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Seun(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2006
Have fun. I notice that miracles were shown on the TV for the first time since the NBC ban. They were used to advertise this good friday miracle night. Best wishes to everybody!
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by donnie(m): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2006
Actually, it isn't the first time since the ban. Other preachers show clips of miracles from time to time.

Its just that, pastor Chris' seem to be the loudest, or the most watched.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by puree: 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2006
interesting
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by babymine(f): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2006
Thanks for the info. Its been noted. smiley
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by bashali: 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2006
Why did they bann Him, please explain, is it for fraud or what? we no dey nigeria.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Seun(m): 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2006
Read:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-40.0.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3784659.stm

The ban was on "all TV miracles that cannot be verified".
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Oracle(m): 3:23am On Mar 13, 2006
grin grin grin

Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by demmy(m): 3:49am On Mar 13, 2006
how much will each miracle go for?
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Seun(m): 3:49am On Mar 13, 2006
He's almost as handsome as I am. Not that it matters, of course.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Fluffy(f): 9:15am On Mar 13, 2006
Wow u people are so lucky. I simply adore pastor Chris and I watch "Atmosphere for Miracles" every night.
I would give anything to be at that crusade, coz I actualy get goosebumbs by just watching him on TV.
Anyway have fun, I'll be watching on TV
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by gospelman(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2006
Donnie,thanks a lot for this and may God continue to water you as you have watered everyone in here.

I will be there live and direct.

Someone asked how much each miracel will cost.How much do you have in your bank account? Have you ever looked at Pastor Chris and the ministry?Does he appear to you to need your money? You got to be smarter than this,And when serious things are being talked about,let us endeavour to be smart.If you have got nothing important to say,then keep it to yourself.

Seun,I need to see your picture.Let me see how you look like.

Pastor Chris is my Pastor and our ministry cannot be stopped by any government,here or outside the country.They all need money and we got the money.That's why they cannot let us go!Besides the message is one of it's kind.The miracles and undeniable:especially if you have never been there.

For those who are looking for proofs,keep on looking, you will surely find them.

Donnie gimme a holla!
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Seun(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2006
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by donnie(m): 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2006
Thanx Gospelman,

Am sure u r beginning to feel the heat already. We will shake this nation for christ with this crusade.

Luv ya all!
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Fluffy(f): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2006
I would love to chat to someone who is going to be there that night. Please contact me.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Seun(m): 1:00am On Mar 24, 2006
Miracles, miracles, miracles. I'm full of anticipation!
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by emmajedion: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2006
Hello room

The Good Friday Miracle Night is going to be a wonder according to Donnie. I can't wait for that day. I will start preparing myself since there will be CRC (Charismatic Renewal Conference to load myself before the 14th of April. Fluffy, it will be wonderfully if you can be there. my yahoo ID is emma_jedion_software. Love you all. God bless you.

Emmanuel - CEC - We are the world greatest.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by emmajedion: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2006
Hello room

The Good Friday Miracle Night is going to be a wonder according to Donnie. I can't wait for that day. I will start preparing myself since there will be CRC (Charismatic Renewal Conference to load myself before the 14th of April. Fluffy, it will be wonderfully if you can be there. my yahoo ID is emma_jedion_software. Love you all. God bless you.

Emmanuel - CEC - We are the world greatest.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by lordimpaq(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2006
yeah rite, you can say that again,
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Fluffy(f): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2006
Thanks I'll keep in touch. smiley
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Rhodalyn(f): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2006
i dont really believe in all these so called miracles shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Fluffy(f): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2006
RHODA experiencing a miracle is more amazing then the feeling of being in love. wink
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by dearzi(f): 4:15am On Apr 05, 2006
I envy you guys that can make it for the program, i wish i could be there. A program like this should not be missed. I've been a member of Christ Embassy for several years, and God knows i've been blessed by the teachings and the anointing of the Spirit. Like i always do, i'll have to order for the DVDs when they come out. So for all those that can make it, honestly, one word from God will change your life forever-- don't miss out on it. I just encourage as many as can make it to go for the program, regardless of controversy, regardless of what you feel, it's a faith matter. Y'all just give me the gist of what happens, even though i'm sure i'll get to hear from my peeps that will be there. One more thing, don't just stand on the outside looking in on the ministry, go for one of the services, i was there over the Christmas break, and the words i heard are what's sustaining me even now. So y'all should stop by once, and your lives will never be the same again.
Donnie, i see you bearing our flag real high, keep it up, in this ministry we're no sissys.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Papa(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2006
emmajedion, donnie, gospelman,
As you standout, to speak the word boldly, the host of heaven (including all 'em 24 elders + Paul) are applauding you. Keep it up, I love you guys with all my heart. Break the news in Nigeria that we're praying BIG TIME in RSA for the program. Apparently what you guys are missing out it the fact that the program is not only in Nigeria. All over the world people are going to be tuned in, including all Christ Embassy churches. I hope you guys are taking note of the fact that the vision is being manifested. ", building a better world with love, ". I always tell the Trinity that we're (together with heaven and the entire city of Zion)going to wire(connect or better put - network) the entire world with the anointing. I pray for a literal anointing to flow to everyone watching over the internet, tv, and radio. And we have this assurance that when we pray He answers us 'cos we ask according to His will! Guys (the of y'all) should get connected with this move of the Spirit in our day. It's the very last opportunity and only those who're involved will take over the world. Whether you believe in the prophecies of Pastor Chris or not, let me break it to you that even in churches that you don't know that are in Northern Nigeria, there have been similar prophecies years ago. That should tell you that we're in the day of the manifestation of these words and I have personally packed my bags! I'm ready and in the fullness and the fire - mingled and Shining my way through! There ain't no stopping me and the Holy Ghost!
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by dearzi(f): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2006
You go on with your Holy self Papa, you got my screaming right here!!! whoooooow!! i'm just thrilled, i'm not trying to turn this into a BLW thread, but wow!!!! i just love hearing and reading from brethrens, i must say these days, we're so loaded, we sound like pastor, i hear you jare, we're all going to be hooked to watch, Kai, i can't miss it o!!! well, online that is! but y'all keep on shinning, and i on my part will keep on shouting, as i'm watching "Something To Shout About!"
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Papa(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2006
Hey!
You got me (*&#@$)(*@ in the anointing, I didn't even understand what
That DVD is super, and it's revelation about Christ in me is awesome and . . .
Infact, that's what Nigeria, Africa and the entire world even old Christians need!
Love you!
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Super(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2006
are you depressed,cast down or just feeling empty? cry

maybe you are at your best now but you still feel something is missing?

you might just be hungry for more of God and his word! tongue

Then you are just the one am looking for to attend the upcoming 'GOOD FRIDAY MIRACLE NIGHT MEETING',holding at the loveworld crusade ground, lagos-ibadan expressway on the 14th of april.it's going to be an all night service of glorious worship,the word of God followed by miracles and testimonies.this is a life changing meeting that you cannot afford to miss! This programme is hosted by our man of God,  Rev.Chris Oyakhilome.

if you are planning to attend,just go to any christ embassy church as there will be buses made available to convey you to and from the venue and best of all it's absolutely free! grin

Don't forget God can heal any pain,sickness or infirmity and he can quench every thirst.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by chinaza: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2006
Yea God can touch you just the way you are just where you are am a testimony,please come expectant to recieve from God , sure He would catapult you from where you are now to where He wants you to be ,dont miss it.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Greatpeter(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2006
Pastor Chris is Handsome!
That's all I can say about him.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by Thagodfada(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2006
Rhodalyn:

i don't really believe in all these so called miracles shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Well that is why you may never see one because getting a miracle involves first BELIEVING that it is possible.

if i ask your if you would be alive tomorrow, what would your answer be? I don't know? When you say i don't know, would you really believe that you don't know?

A MIRACLE IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY and you not believing may be a reason you haven't seen one yet.
Re: Good Friday Miracle Night With Pastor Chris by LoverBwoy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2006
I got cured of AIDS after buying one of his tapes grin grin grin

i got a certificate to prove it wink o yea if u know anyone who has a problem tell them to buy buy buy his videos and tapes

and they will be cured

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? / Having Two Wives But Now A Born Again / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.