Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,472 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:16 AM

What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (15241 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / What Your Definition For Sexy? / Your Definition Of A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2011
While growing up,i was made to understand that se.x was bad and it was for bad girls and as such i was supposed to flee from it to maintain my good girl quality.
These days,it seems nobody is interested in the goodness of your heart.
I pause ,i reflect and think,what exactly denotes being a good girl.is it.:
-one who doesnt sleep around?
-one who goes to church regularly?
-one who wears long-sleveed shirts?
-one who doesnt use shouting-coloured nail polish?
-One who wears her natural hair and avoid brazillian weaves?
-one who discreetly voices her opinion about how she's against sex before marriage at all times?
-one who's quick to condemn all bad girls when given the occasion?
-all of the above?
For the record,right now,i'm wearing a long black skirt and a blue long-sleeved shirt,my natural hair is packed in a bun,i have no make-up on and i've got a bible in my hand.i'm a good girl.aint i?
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2011
A kind and good hearted girl.

slimyem:

For the record,right now,i'm wearing a long black skirt and a blue long-sleeved shirt,my natural hair is packed in a bun,i have no make-up on and i've got a bible in my hand.i'm a good girl.aint i?
Oh my stomach. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by MrCork17: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2011
slimyam. sweeery u deserve a kiss. Give me a kiss!! kiss
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Mesina: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
d gudness of 1 is in d heart no mata ur appearance
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Dyt(f): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2011
anygal dat is gd s a gd gal
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
Hmmmm

A gal is good wen her intentions are pure and her heart is genuine

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by MrCork17: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2011
and dedication to our beaurifull white girls! wink
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by HISchild: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2011
"And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God." - Mark 10:18.  The Lord JESUS CHRIST is in fact good, and is in fact GOD (Isaiah 9:6, John 1:1, Rev 1:7-cool.  However, it isn't clear that the one who ran up to HIM calling HIM good knew Who HE truly Is.  Conclusion? Only GOD is good.  

"Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;  But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:  Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement." - 1 Pet 3:1-6

-----
"Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised." - Prov 31:30

1 Like

Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by freecocoa(f): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2011
^
Come what's your own sef,are you the only one that knows the bible?can't you just answer a question without writing down the 66 books of the bible?I wonder why seun hasn't banned you.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2011
^Weeere u wake wiv cockroach for mouth liv Pastor now , I tink he answered d question wiv pastoral swaggs.Stop hating jare

Answer op na grin
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
Yes, you are very good. Keep on dreaming. But I want you to understand that non is good except God. grin
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by pendo89(f): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2011
There's no such thing as a good girl.Every girl has a small demon hidden within her,waiting for the right temperature and pressure to manifest.
Only God is good.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by freecocoa(f): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
@Paddy me.
Hahahaha,leave op make she dey form one thing,we know wetin dey,she ma know so make she ask herself whether she be good gal or not,as for me I know say I be good girl and I no need second opinion. grin
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by ETPower(m): 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2011
Yes, I think you are o good girl. Maybe you are not dressed beautifully, but I think you should be a good girl.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 1:22pm On Nov 23, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Hmmmm

A gal is good wen her intentions are pure and her heart is genuine
i know but my point is a large number of people do not see all of that but see inconsequential things as being a good girl
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Nayah(f): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2011
Very subjective I think, some guys would like virgin while others don't, some would like expressive one while others would prefer discretion, I think it really depends on guys , but of course there are some "obvious" things like respect, sincerity, hard working guys wouls highly appreciate
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by freecocoa(f): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2011
ET Power:

Yes, I think you are o good girl. Maybe you are not dressed beautifully, but I think you should be a good girl.
Because she isn't wearing make up,is dressed like sister mary,makes someone a girl good?I pirry your type,na una dey end up marrying jezebels.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2011
slimyem:

i know but my point is a large number of people do not see all of that but see inconsequential things as being a good girl
Dats y dey are called Human Beings with dier own prerogative

@cocoalario
See wetin akpu dey do u loool clown
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by freecocoa(f): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
^
Hmm dey there na, Akpu na best food you can think of for this world,I thank my mama for introducing it to me at 2 months old,e really help my brain and bones wella.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by uyakachi(m): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2011
girlz that live their life the way it pleazez them , no pretence,

1 Like

Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by olsmade(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2011
A bad girl that hasn't been caught. Just kidding o.  grin
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by smalmata(m): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2011
no gal qualifies 4 dat status,each gal has got her own 5min madness wen tuned to d ryt temperature, chikena!!!
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by tellwisdom: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
Your gud gurl is not complete until you start wearing G-STRING undecided undecided
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2011
freecocoa:

^
Hmm dey there na, Akpu na best food you can think of for this world,I thank my mama for introducing it to me at 2 months old,e really help my brain and bones wella.
wereeee u heenn u b bad gal that special type of fine gal iye ye ye grin
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by mployer(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2011
@Freecocoa, Seems Your signature is reading I LOVE KOKO shocked
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2011
^wot if it does make she hate Adam ni undecided
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by ajadek(m): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2011
Gud girl,u never do that thing because i dey find virgin oooo
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by CzarChris(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2011
undecided undecided hmmm undecided undecided undecided A gud gal? hmm never really thought about it cause I know there ain't any.
Well V. once said "a thief without opportunity considers himself an honest man" so a good girl is one trying to suppress her demon, but will definitely let it out sooner or later.
Come think of it she's been caged all her youthful life, banned from adventure, can only imagine but won't dare voice her fantasies, sees all the Brazilian hairs, BB's, tight fitted curve showing clothes, cleavage cinemas embarassed , boys eyes popping the other way, who no like better thing?  undecided undecided And woo unto the man that marries an inexperienced girl, for one day, another guyman go nak am akpako and she will come back looking all innocent and busting into tears when you ask her questions. You then start developing BP over what you don't know, God I love the single life

slimyem:

Brothers, an example of what am talking about if you see this type run for your life, THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS FAR BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DON'T KNOW.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by MarcAnthon(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
@Freecocoa & Idowuogbo make una leave the girl alone nah! Una never fight finish after how many days?
@OP, goodness is in the heart and it manifests in your character, beliefs, reaction to what goes on around you and in your aura. You often can't fake it for too long. Sooner or later we inevitably reveal the real content of our hearts. It's not necessarily a question of how you dress. A good person (boy/girl) just has a good heart, shikena. And we all know the fruits of a good heart.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by mployer(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2011
^wot if it does make she hate Adam ni Undecided

Hope she ai'nt looking for free one. There is price tag on each
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2011
Macdonalds come y u dey mention my name what ave I said on thread to target d op ,u berra face front and stop springin up matter like say u b spring onion.Hanhannnn I havent even attacked or said anytin inappropriate if u b lawyer d innocent go full prison ooo angry tseeeew

Czar-Chris:

Brothers, an example of what am talking about if you see this type run for your life, THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS FAR BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DON'T KNOW.

U meanie grin grin grin grin

@mploy

Emmmh is dat y we are here undecided
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
Dont mean to be negative but no good girl. You only try to make em gud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Handsome Men Cheat More? / Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) / "Don't Rush Relationships Until You're Old Enough To Know What You Want In Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.