Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (15269 Views)

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / What Your Definition For Sexy? / Your Definition Of A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
Czar-Chris:

Brothers, an example of what am talking about if you see this type run for your life, THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS FAR BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DON'T KNOW.
you are only going back to my question.who is the devil and who is the angel in the eyes of the real world and who's the devil(bad) or angel(good) in the true sense
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by kelz88(f): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2011
A good girl is one who is forever herself. No pretending.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Caracta(f): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2011
You are who you think you are. As for me, i'm a good girl, especially on sundays. *winks*
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Princek12(m): 7:50pm On Nov 23, 2011
A girl who

sees good in a man;

wants to be treated (and appreciates being treated) nice;

cooks, cleans, and knows her role as a woman;

respects her man and knows how to allow him to take the lead role in the relationship;

identifies in a man character, integrity, potential, and work ethic;

is not easily smitten by materialistic things, such as money, jewelry, luxury cars;

cannot be bought with only money;

has good hygiene, does not stink, and her puuny stays fresh to def;

does not go out with men just primarily so they can feed her, or who does not go out to the bars primarily to be bought a drink--she can buy her own food and drinks;

who fears God and treats people well.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2011
Princek12:

A girl who

sees good in a man;

respects her man and knows how to allow him to take the lead role in the relationship;

is not easily smitten by materialistic things, such as money, jewelry, luxury cars;

does not go out with men just primarily so they can feed her, or who does not go out to the bars primarily to be bought a drink--she can buy her own food and drinks;

mirror mirror on the wall, hehehehe
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by kelz88(f): 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2011
I am officially a bad girl. The cooking bit disqualified me.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2011
Beautiful,domesticated and good in bed.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Princek12(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2011
slimyem:

mirror mirror on the wall, hehehehe

Are you a mirror-image of a girl who is an embodiment my description?
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by freecocoa(f): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2011
@marcAnthonia,you want to come and start fight on this thread ba?God pass your power,enemy of progress.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2011
Princek12:

Are you a mirror-image of a girl who is an embodiment my description?
what does it matter what/who i am??
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by horny4u(f): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2011
Hopefully your hair is styled with thread or rubber all the way to the back.

Try step up to wearing barka or Eleha or Ijab or Dabo.

Men who are after good gals will soon come and find you.

Pls be patient do not backslide in haste.

The bestest goodest gals award goes to you !!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
MacAnthon has a done a good job so far but I'll like to make a few additions :
A good girl ( though I'll like to use person ) is one who has empathy and would treat one as she would herself. She isn't brazen and has respect for others and herself.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2011
horny4u:

horny4u:

your advice is noted and the award is accepted with all pleasure ma.with all pleasure!
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by sexyswag(f): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2011
Hmmm @ slimyem Ǧőőϑ girl indeed, Its not by wearing long skirt Ąπ∂ shirt and not movin wit d world dat makes u Ƌ Ǧőőϑ girl, u culd do all dose tins and still av Ƌ devilish mind so ma dear if u av gat. Money buy urslef som nice stuff Ąπ∂ fix dat human hair u need it,
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2011
The same way ladies tend to categorize guys into good guys and bad guys , it is often seen that guys who club , drink , smoke and womanise are bad , but does that define  how good/bad a guy is. For guys sha it is not so much of a turn off for girls and most girls would give an arm and leg to settle with a bad guy.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by MrCork17: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2011
****i wonder if slimyem has Nyansh  undecided ****
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by babaowo: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2011
where is sexkillz This comments neva complete ooo!!! Come n add your own,
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2011
I think that Mr.bible scholar misused that bible verse. in that context, the word 'good' means 'perfect'. and more so those bible verses are so much 4 simple answer it deserves.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by horny4u(f): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
sexy swag:

Hmmm @ slimyem Ǧőőϑ girl indeed, Its not by wearing long skirt Ąπ∂ shirt and not movin wit d world dat makes u Ƌ Ǧőőϑ girl, u culd do all dose tins and still av Ƌ devilish mind so ma dear if u av gat. Money buy urslef som nice stuff Ąπ∂ fix dat human hair u need it,

Word !
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 9:57pm On Nov 23, 2011
sexy swag:

horny4u:

Word !
guess you both dont understand the psychological reverse in the last part of the topic.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

****i wonder if slimyem has Nyansh  undecided ****
shut up boy!
Go outside and play with some sand.okay?
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by MrCork17: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
slimyem:

guess you both dont understand the psychological reverse in the last part of the topic.

^^^^^grammmer.  you gots nyansh or not? angry
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Connoisseur(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
A good girl (person) is that who understands and applies 'limits' as at when due.

My opinion
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2011
You want to say traditional not necessarily good girl. And in my opinion the traditionally brought up is more likely to get pregnant by her pastor, teacher and covert neighbor lover.
A good girl is a good person. Being good doesn't translate to behaving or dressing in a conservative manner or having a pious religious posture in a way proscribed by your environment or cultural setting.
I will let you know, from the description you gave of yourself, that you won't last up to one hour in Saudi before being arrested by the sharia police who will convict you in the nearest court. In short even in some parts of Nigeria it's open season on your kind. 
But I know am being trolled by some brazillian wigged (in place of scarf) crack blackberry clutching (in place of bible) thong wearing(in place of deeper life recommended sexless granny frock),club bouncing( in place of church going) mary caked kay ( in place of no make up) all around baddazz chick. my kind of good girl wink
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by seedord247(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2011
Princek12:

A girl who

sees good in a man;

Broo you deserve a rice of a plate. cheesy smiley
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by ARareGem(f): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2011
slimyem:

No, they don't.

@topic

Look at me, I'm a good girl.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by 2kurupt(m): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2011
@Czar, spot on dude!
@OP. I'll say its kinda early blowing your trumpet, coz from ya tone your on your way to fully explore & taste what life has to offer
BTW I will rather be with a repentant badt gal,
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by darne(m): 12:29am On Nov 24, 2011
Huh ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Princek12(m): 12:38am On Nov 24, 2011
slimyem:

what does it matter what/who i am??

There you go with the typical Naija girl attitude. You have turned what is a simple question, which was meant to be a joke, into a rigmarole. Bye bye.
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by slimyem: 12:45am On Nov 24, 2011
Princek12:

There you go with the typical Naija girl attitude. You have turned what is a simple question, which was meant to be a joke, into a rigmarole. Bye bye.
and you have turned a harmless/friendly question into the same rigmarole you are accusing me of.byebye!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 24, 2011
@ poster, nothing you listed defines a "good" girl . IMO
Re: What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? by Princek12(m): 1:11am On Nov 24, 2011
slimyem:

and you have turned a harmless/friendly question into the same rigmarole you are accusing me of.byebye!

You started it. You answered a question with a question, which is typical of Naija babe. How am I not surprised. This goes a convo with a typical Naija girl: Q: What is your name? A: Why are you asking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Husband And My Ex / What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. / Did You Have Sex In Secondary School? Share Your Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.