Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" (2586 Views)

Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by kflow(m): 4:06pm On Mar 09, 2006
Girls, will you like tell me which one you prefer among the two
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by venice(f): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2006
Sugar Daddy's hell no, cause they are only there to supply you with what you need, maybe its lust with them.

Younger guys, well maybe, i am dating a younger guy, i'm 24 and he's 22 it is the first time though maybe after that i can judge, so far so good!
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by iffe(f): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2006
a single young man
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by kflow(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2006
But some still prefer to go for the sugar daddies
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Free(f): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2006
sugar daddy or a young man?
hmmmmm a young man with money and gives me everything i want yes

i would have said sugar daddy but they alwayz want something in return
if theres a sugar daddy outta who just supply money and want notin in return,
holla at me grin grin lipsrsealed

yes i like Free money cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Zahymaka(m): 11:15pm On Mar 24, 2006
You know life is all about exchange. Besides there'll be a budget deficit on the sugar-daddy's side if that happens -- you've also forgotten that it's the very "thing" you're returning that defines whether he's a sugar daddy or not.
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Rhodalyn(f): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2006
a good-looking young man
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Free(f): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2006
You know life is all about exchange. Besides there'll be a budget deficit on the sugar-daddy's side if that happens -- you've also forgotten that it's the very "thing" you're returning that defines whether he's a sugar daddy or not.

, but zahy is better to GIVE than to RECIEVE,
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Zahymaka(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2006
Why don't you give for free then -- hmm Free?
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Free(f): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2006
Why don't you give for free then -- hmm Free?

giving for free doesn't include me, undecided
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Zahymaka(m): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2006
Then why're you free Free?
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Free(f): 12:06am On Mar 25, 2006
i may be free but am not free ,
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Zahymaka(m): 12:13am On Mar 25, 2006
Hmmm, that's why he's paying in the first place grin grin grin
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Free(f): 12:21am On Mar 25, 2006
u mean givin me free money in the first place, grin grin
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Zahymaka(m): 12:40am On Mar 25, 2006
When something's free it means you take it without paying. You don't pay for it then not get it -- do you?
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Free(f): 12:47am On Mar 25, 2006
yea i get it, angry angry
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Zahymaka(m): 12:53am On Mar 25, 2006
You don't have to be angry -- I'm sure u look as pretty as that "angry icon". You should be looking for a generous friend [preferably homo so you know he isn't putting moves on you] insead of a sugar daddy.
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Free(f): 1:01am On Mar 25, 2006
lol , am not looking for a sugar daddy oooooooo
plus wat in the hell would i be doing with a Homo lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Zahymaka(m): 1:04am On Mar 25, 2006
Gettin' free money grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Free(f): 1:09am On Mar 25, 2006
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by kflow(m): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2006
i luv u guyz continue lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Rhodalyn(f): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2006
why dont youuuuuuu and iiiiiiiii continue from there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy just kidding
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Zahymaka(m): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2006
I wanted her friend to be a homo so that she'll know he's not giving her money because he wants to get laid grin grin grin grin.
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Free(f): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2006
ooooh really , homosexuals cannot be sugar -daddies grin
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Zahymaka(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2006
And you'll have to part with the goods when it's a sugar-daddy.
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Free(f): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2006
i dont have to do anything grin
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Zahymaka(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2006
After some time the guy will simply demand his money's worth and look for someone else if he doesn't get it. He might be so vindictive you'll regret it.
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Free(f): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2006
yeaa he can go ahead and look for somebody else, and plus i would never get ma self in such a situation
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by kflow(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2006
why don't youuuuuuu and iiiiiiiii continue from there just kidding

are you referring to me
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by eveseh(f): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2006
a young man.becos these sugar daddy aint to be trusted
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by eveseh(f): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2006
a young man
Re: Girls Which One Would You Prefer "sugar Daddy Or A Young Guy" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2006
whichever get money pass

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriously, Do You Hate Your Ex? / Why Is It That Ladies Don't Want To Go Out With Their Mate? / Virgin's Boyfriend Visits Lovepeddlers. Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.