Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,402 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Alien Skull Found In Peru - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alien Skull Found In Peru (8807 Views)

Goliath’s Skull Found In Holy Land! / Goliath’s Skull Found In Holy Land! / Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alien Skull Found In Peru by plaetton: 3:30am On Nov 24, 2011
http://archaeologynewsnetwork..com/2011/11/is-this-alien-skull.html

I just wonder what this creature's religious beliefs were

Re: Alien Skull Found In Peru by jayriginal: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2011
An unusual skull, but I dont think its an alien. If there are lifeforms outside our planets, I dont think they'd bear much resemblance to earth life forms.
Re: Alien Skull Found In Peru by plaetton: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2011
jayriginal:

An unusual skull, but I dont think its an alien. If there are lifeforms outside our planets, I dont think they'd bear much resemblance to earth life forms.

Though they would have taken a different evolutionary path, the humanoid form is probably prevalent where the conditions are similar to ours.
Re: Alien Skull Found In Peru by Horus(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2011
[img]http://2.bp..com/-n3gFxbUiI7s/TYS4FHoLPJI/AAAAAAAAAHc/nxxMt5RfO8I/s1600/%2Bteros.jpg[/img]
Teros

Olmec Teros Elongated Head

Mangbetu Cone Head

Black Egyptian Goddess Head

Most People Believe That These Are Deformities And This Is Not Totally Incorrect, Because It Really Has More To Do With The Teros Chromosome Structure And Their Psychic Powers. The Teros Were Not Deformed Beings, But Rather Highly Advanced Beings With Cone Heads. So, Being Born With A Cone Head, Doesn't Necessarily Make You Deformed. Atlan And Later Atlantis Was Composed Of Many Different Races And The Tero Cone Heads, Mixed With Certain Indigenous Cultures And Granted Them Certain Psychic Powers And Scientific Knowledge, Which Left Remarkable Impressions On The World, Because They Were Of The More Advance Races Of People. They Also Have Epicanthic Eyes Or What Is Known As Slanted Eyes Today.  The Original Chinese Were Black People Called, Xia, Yi, Shang And Senune, But The Chinese Of Today Are The Lighter Strand Chou People, Which Came By Way Of The Epicanthic Or Slanted Eye Teros And The Olmecs Of Asia. This Is Why Theses Particular Chinese Don't Have The Original O Blood, Because They Were Down Graded To A Lesser Strand And Have A Different Chromosome Structure. 75 To 80% Of Native Americans Still Have The Original O Blood, Because They Were Children Of The Olmecs, By Way Of The East Yi (Black Chinese).

The Original Chinese Were Black People Called, Xia, Yi, Shang And Senune (Left picture)
The Chinese Of Today Are The Lighter Strand Chou (Right picture)
Re: Alien Skull Found In Peru by Horus(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2011

Cone head

Re: Alien Skull Found In Peru by Horus(m): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2011
Re: Alien Skull Found In Peru by plaetton: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2011
Notice the size of the eye sockets on the Peruvian creature. I undertstand tht they have taken DNA samples from the eye cavity. Even they are foun dto be non-human, a cover up would surely be in the offing.
Re: Alien Skull Found In Peru by Jenwitemi(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2011
Google this, Plaetton; starchild - lloyd pye
Re: Alien Skull Found In Peru by UyiIredia(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2011
If people like the Joseph Merrick existed; I would be more cautious b4 saying that is the skull of an alien.

This is the picture of Mr Joseph (a.ka. Elephant Man)

(1) (Reply)

Itumo,iwulo Odu Ifa Ti O Lagbara / The Apostolic Church, Nigeria Gets New Leaders. (pics) / I'm A New Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.