Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

10 Reasons Why African Women Fear Proposing To Guys. . .bare Facts! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why African Women Fear Proposing To Guys. . .bare Facts! (1064 Views)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why African Women Fear Proposing To Guys. . .bare Facts! by bingbagbo(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2011
1. They lack self confidence

2. High illiteracy amongst women

3. They know they are not pretty

4.Too money- concious

5.Fear of rejection

6.Inferiority complex

7.African custom of men paying the dowry

8.Some women fear they smell

9.Their cheating potentials

10.Fear of height of African men

Now these are facts that took me 2 years to unravel okay, like it or not.

WARNING:Albinos cant comment on this thread!!! angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Women Fear Proposing To Guys. . .bare Facts! by ay2all(m): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2011
Right, but not totally right.
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Women Fear Proposing To Guys. . .bare Facts! by tellwisdom: 7:22am On Nov 24, 2011
WARNING:Albinos cant comment on this thread!!! angry

[size=15pt]Hitsssss head on the poll grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Women Fear Proposing To Guys. . .bare Facts! by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 24, 2011
[size=14pt]Bare facts? What fccking facts? All i can see is ten well articulated, well arranged, concise summary of inconsequential gallivanting perambulating bullsh[i]i[/i]t in high definition. . .

And to think that this irrelevant "nonsenticated" superfluity, took you 730 days to construct, shows that your brain is miserably stunted. Why you refused to enlist the help of your fellow idiots, still baffles the sh[i]i[/i]t outta me! [/size]
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Women Fear Proposing To Guys. . .bare Facts! by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2011
For every disciple, there must always be a judas
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Women Fear Proposing To Guys. . .bare Facts! by slimyem: 8:01am On Nov 24, 2011
bullshit!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Women Fear Proposing To Guys. . .bare Facts! by bingbagbo(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Bare facts? What fccking facts? All i can see is ten well articulated, well arranged, concise summary of inconsequential gallivanting perambulating bullsh[i]i[/i]t in high definition. . .

And to think that this irrelevant "nonsenticated" superfluity, took you 730 days to construct, shows that your brain is miserably stunted. Why you refused to enlist the help of your fellow idiots, still baffles the sh[i]i[/i]t outta me! [/size]

didnt this eppileptic brain read the bloodklaat WARNING? OR he is blind as well?

bush pig!!! angry angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Women Fear Proposing To Guys. . .bare Facts! by tellwisdom: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2011
sexyshitz, you were warned not to comment on this thread grin grin grin. Aby which kain pikin be dis embarassed embarassed. PKOMOR U NO CHOP, FISH U NO CHOP, U SAY U WANT BEEF angry angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Women Fear Proposing To Guys. . .bare Facts! by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2011
[size=14pt]. . .And the idiots are gathering. . . [/size]
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Women Fear Proposing To Guys. . .bare Facts! by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2011
@ op they aint gat the guts and thats because women aint got balls
Re: 10 Reasons Why African Women Fear Proposing To Guys. . .bare Facts! by Kslib(m): 10:23am On Nov 24, 2011
I only see one hypocrite on this tread.Just saying

(1) (Reply)

I Know Who Killed Me / Men Cheating / Guys Hardly Say NO Wen A Lady Ask Them Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.