Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,439 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 PM

2go With Your Blackberry Torch Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2go With Your Blackberry Torch Now (5427 Views)

How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os / Browse On Your Blackberry Phone. Without Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2go With Your Blackberry Torch Now by Nelsoncon: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2011
people using blackberry torch have found it difficult to 2go with it,but now the problem is solved.if you want to 2go with your BB torch,email or call me:nelsonforall@gmail.com,08034214935[size=8pt][/size]
Re: 2go With Your Blackberry Torch Now by DualCore1: 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2011
Install 2go (if you dunno howto, Google)
Setup > Advanced Settings > TCP IP
Set APN to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Set username/password to web/web

For MTN subscribers only.
Re: 2go With Your Blackberry Torch Now by honsule(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2011
@Duo core. U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ right. fo® Glo users APN:glosecure username/password: gprs that Ȋ̝̊̅§ what A̶̲̥̅♏ using now on ♍y Torch:white with glo

(1) (Reply)

Review On The 360 Degree Flashlight On TECNO Spark 4 / The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. / Tinder - Everything You Have To Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.