Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive (28836 Views)

19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec / My Doctor Told Me That Am Infected With HIV Without Prior Notice Of The Test! / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by redsun(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2007
I wonder how many people are positive in that country where people just have sex indiscriminately without protection.The wages of sin is death,i am not religious,but some words in the bible are very realistic.H.I.V is real, abstinence or complete faithfulness is close to the answer,unless of course you are a junky or you patronise quack doctors and chemist,as well as dentist.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by gentlegg(m): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ Poster
In as much as I sympathise with u, unless you contacted it through non-sexual act, I have no much pity 4 u.
From your say ur 100% sure you got the virus from your girlfriend, probably through sex with her. Did you complain here all the while ur enjoying sex with her. Dats a deserved punishment, so no complain bros, only go to God and ask 4 forgiveness of your sins and go 4 counselling cos dats not the end of the world 4 u yet.

@All
HIV - AIDS is a divine punishment meant for the immorals, fornicators. 4 Christ's sake, how are people so bold to talk about having sex with their so-called girlfriends not wives. Please sex is strictly meant 4 married men and women , NOT for girlfriends and boyfriends. D poster was even so shameless 2 say that he has been faithful to his girlfriend, Jesus Christ, who gave u moral right to have sex with ur so-called girlfriend talkless of being faithfull to her. ANY KIND OF SEX OUTSIDE MATRIMONIAL HOME IS A SIN (1) AGAINST YOURSELF, (2) AGAINST THE SOCIETY (3) AGAINST YOUR WOULD-BE WIFE OR HUSBAND (4) AGAINST GOD All defaulters in Nairaland are being warned.

1 Like

Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by steinalb(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2007
redsun dont be too harsh,he may have got it be mistake.i wont like 2 know u better +2347038324561
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by zigam(m): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2007
Take heart, there is still hope in God
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by Sarin(f): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2007
That you are HIV positive does not mean the end has come. There are so many people out there that are positive and they try to live a normal life. I know it's not easy, I've seen so many cases of it and they tend to let things be at the end. We have so many centres in Nigeria now where they take care of HIV positve patient, give them antiretroviral drugs, allow them to interact to encourage one another and even organise programmes to encourage them. You can join the projecthope and if you dont want to make it a public thing, you can register yourself privately and buy your drugs from there  and eat good food. It's well smiley wink
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by debobo: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2007
please take it easy and try counselling,i know its painful but lets believe GOD for a miracle.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by Ibrotawa: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2007
Authentic or not ,this is another school 4 H i v. I am learing, seun take note
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by adjain(m): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2007
Ralvyn, you just confirmed my fears.
I have been suspecting you of homosexual tendencies and you have just confirmed it.
You are the person on Nairaland that I suspect 100% and that is that.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by floodlight(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2007
Brother Shook there are many people living with the virus AND LISTEN THE CURE WILL BE FOUND SOONER THAT U THINK IF U "KILL" YOURSELF BEFORE THAT U WILL HAVE YOUR SELF TO BLAME.
AS FOR YOUR GIRL FRIEND MAKE HER GO FOR TEST SO SHE WONT SPREAD THE VIRUS9IF SHE WAS RESPONSIBLE) EBERTONE IS AT THIS RISK U WERE ONLY NATURAL,GO FOR 3 DAYS PRAYER BUT DRINK WATER I ASSURE U U WILL BE OK AND HEALED AND HAVE A FAMILY

WE ALL HAVE SINNED NOPT U ALONE
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by Soundmind(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2007
@ Poster,
Oh, sorry what you are suffering. It appears you are evenkilling yourself faster than the sickness. Have the confidence that it is not the end of life.
You can live your normal life and even bear children with it if it is well controlled.
Forgive yourself and forgive your girlfriend as well.
If you are a christian, believe in God and trust Him. Drop your problem for him and you will be free in Jesus Name.
Comport yourself and face life, you will come out a victor.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by coolminded(m): 5:51pm On Sep 24, 2007
Respect your courage for postin dis shit men, Take it easy and keeep praying to God
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by seun001(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2007
hey,how about confirming from a different doctor to know your sttus hmmm.
and the insights given is already too much,am sure u already getting confused!
anyways take it easy.
am waiting for u to confess u were just pulling our legs ooo
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by Ezinwannem: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2007
sorry, just take heart
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by PTBNaija(f): 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2007
aniefiok:

hello,
It is not the end of your life my friend.
There is a cure for HIV/AIDS.

I can 100 percent assured you of that. But the problems is will you be able to drinks all what is require to free your self from this sinkness.

Actually, There are so many thing that will help to speech up your cure , but i want to mension one here if yoy take it serious and use it and is good with you tell your friends and others.

Garlic is one of the greatest most substance that fight HIV/AIDS to the last.
Please, If you will like to eat it, i mean eating rough GARLIC is the best that can even help to reduce and even cure HIV/AIDS in your body.

Here the direction.

EAT 3 Globe of GARLIC 3 times a day. 3 globe at a time for 3 times a day for 3 months and post the result at this forum.

I can also link you to a Herbs Doctor who will cure the HIV/AIDS after the cure before you can even pay for the services but you will write agreement and sign that when you are been cure and testest in diffrent hospitals as a proof, who will pay the man the money.

It Is real and it is true. Do not Kill your self, There is a TOTAL CURE for HIV/AIDS.

Have you Ever As your self this question, where was HIV/AIDS in the olden days. THe MOdern DOctors have just bring out a name and we all accepted it without a thinking about this for a while. Yes HIV/AIDS is real and It IS curable.

"With God All Things Are POssible" If you believ it call me- 08077702194

Contact me for more info. gwgaonline@yahoo.com

Please stop spreading false information. Posts like that can cost people their lives, and unnecessarily spread the disease. This is the same kind of logic that the South African vice-president who forcibly had sex with an HIV positive woman used, and said that he won't get infected because "he took a shower." angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

There is no cure for HIV/AIDS, and no matter how much of certain foods you eat, it will not change the viral production that is going on in your body. We are talking about a virus that replicates faster than any other virus, and mutates at a high rate as well. The only way to keep it under control is to take ARVs. With that you can live a relatively healthy life.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by femiseun1: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2007
My Dear I feel your pain but there is nothing u can do. Please enjoy your self to fullest now because U konw u have a short time to live. U can take 5 udeme daily and a lot of pepper soup bacause u dont know when the deadly punch will come, wink
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by steinalb(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2007
ptbnaija how u carry come about d cure a dis thing
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by environ: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2007
guy, i really feel u. u c there's really nothing that can cheer u up at this time but i really would appreciate if you consider what i'm about to tell u.
my cousin, the very best of mine won a visa lottery and ever since he did, he left the village to come and stay with us at our home, every night and day, he wishes he had a been in the villa to do some posing, i warned him squarely about it, so when i travelled for some business he told my mum he was going to see his parents, he then went somewhere else with his close friends and as he drank, he was poisoned. three days later he started feeling sick and my mum cautioned him on where he had gone to and that was when he confessed. the next day his stomach began to swell. he became swollen like a pregnant women and after a week, i came home to rest briefly from the huzzles so far and then i saw him, his sight showed death, i shouted immediately and as i was talking with him, the Holy spirit told me to lead him to christ which i did. on leaving the hospital 3 hours later, he was dead. died with his dreams.
the more i wondered why he died the more God kept telling me that he as waiting for that prayer so that he could be saved, he is in heaven right now talking with jesus. halleluyah.
what i'm i saying? i am not telling u to like death, i am saying that you should start studying the bible and know what people who had difficult situations did,u are not the first, and how they came out of it ,then do what they did. but let me help u, FAITH IS ALL U NEED.
every time u wake up, tell urself i shall not die but live, this sickness is for the glory of God. then thank God for his glory that would be revealed.it wont be easy but the more u pray, the more u feel calm.and then also please look out for those who also are positive and think of how u can help them.
if u want to discuss with me pls contact me on 08032986502. i would love to be your closet friend at this time of ur life. thanks
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by amaikama(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2007
Shook! i realy sympathize with you but there is just one thing am not really clear in your post. you went to your doctors place and he tested you for five times and you now conclude you are HIV+ base on his "own" investigation. did you by any chance thought of seeking for another medical opinion besides your own doctor to be ascertain if he is right or not?

And another thing. you said you must have gotten it from you girlfriend, which all this while, i guess you must be faithful to her, right! Has it occur to you that HIV can be got in many ways order than sex alone? have you thought of that? you could have gotten it from another source not linking it to your girlfriend as you claim.

My advice, go for another test, please! and if the result is still the same. take heart my brother. The world has never been our home, we are just strangers in a land we would all have to leave either by force or willingly. Just prepare your soul for God to take to a much better place where you will be the one to welcome us home. smiley
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by shigidi(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ skoot, pls this is not the end of the world, i know its hard but HIV aint the end of the world. use this opportunity to get closer to God and embrace life for what it truly is, a gift. with proper medication, HIV can remain just that for many many years, just look at magic johnson!!!!
and forgive ur girlfrien but talk to her about it.
may God be with you and remin blessed.
the shig.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by shigidi(m): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2007
@ seun, did you say u were an atheist shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by Obalende: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2007
Hello Skook,

It is written in the Word of God, "Which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life" - the Bible says this. Now, you may be +ve and live till 80 years - a negative person may die in an accident.

Moreover, understand that nobody in life really cares about u except Jesus! You may now be saying, if He cares then why did He allow me to be positive. But, just understand that only Jesus Christ can help you; the same miracles wrought be God through the apostles are for today! I dont know what your belief is but I will begin praying for you from today for the next 6 months to God expecting an answer from Him - I cant promise you that He will heal you but if He gives me an answer, I will relay it to you.

Also you can visit www.harvestwarriors.com

I had my test recently - nobody cares but Jesus. I didnt worry about it - I just put Him in control.

Remain blessed.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by ehie007(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2007
Why is evry one so interested in this HIV virus issue.

We should be more concern about bringing out the cure from those bastards that are holding it. Those white free macist that call them selves the illuminati's.

I av always believed that the cure is somwere, correct me if am wrong.

For the guy who has the virus all the best.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by bimoyemi37(f): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2007
A problem known is half solved. Don't condemn yourself nor your girl friend.
Anything that has a beginning must surely have and end, I am a bit concern and I have some Godly advice for you

I know of one Physician that has never failed in the time past, His name is JESUS
ARE YOU A CHRISTIAN OR A MUSLIM WHAT EVER RELIGION YOU ARE PRACTISING BEFORE NOW DOES NOT MATTER, PLEASE GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST

Confess all your known and unknown sins, be very sober about, if only you will take my advice the God that make the heaven and heart will heal you.
Read the following scriptures

EXODUS 15:26, PSALMS 107:20, JEREMIAH 8:22, ISAIAH53:3-5, 3 JOHN VERSES 2
READ IT MEANINGFULLY, AND PRAY WITH THEM.

THE BIBLE SAYS (GOD IS THE GOD OF ALL FLESH IS THERE ANYTHING TO DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO DO) THERE IS NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HE CANNOT DO.

If you are still in doubt, consult your pastor or any man of God that you truly know is a man of God I can see you sharing your testimony with me.

God loves you. If you kill yourself you are going to hell.
ALL WILL BE WELL WITH YOU FOR I KNOW IT.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by Obalende: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2007
Poster of this message, if you are serious, send me an email to chibiks@googlemail.com so that I will know that you are serious. You can also give me your number if you wish. I will pray with you to Jehova for 6 months.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by toluwalomo(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2007
Seun what the guy need is some sympathy. The knife is sticking in his back, you need not ram it in!

In my opinion, what is integral is to empathize with him. And encourage him to seek counselling and refrain from doing nasty to his girlfriend. Your "you should have used a condom sermons" is not the best thing to be yapping about at this point.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by ABUNNA: 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2007
skook@
My advise to you as a professional anti-virus control officer incharge of HIV1-HIV2 Naija. Try to locate any Ghetto around you to get some INDIA HEMB that is IGBO or GANJA. Boil it well and drink it with teaspoon morning and afternoon. Then smoke it in the night. This is called AMIT MG3 blood washing system for HIV1 -HIV2. side effect: your eyes go red and you sleep like sleeping sicness patient.
CAUTION: eat well.
ADVISE AGAINST PUBLIC EMBARRASMENT: You have to start wearing pants as your Digs will be erecting as you drink the HEMB. Try to bring your girl friend back and don't hurt her. remember how sweet she was during bed hours. you have to give this prescription to her too for both of you to continue together as sex partners. contact me when you want a baby,  i will prescribe a nuclear GANJA facility WOMB protector for your girl friend.
ANTI-VIRUS PRO.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by Carlosein(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2007
ABUNNA:

skook@
My advise to you as a professional anti-virus control officer incharge of HIV1-HIV2 Naija. Try to locate any Ghetto around you to get some INDIA HEMB that is IGBO or GANJA. Boil it well and drink it with teaspoon morning and afternoon. Then smoke it in the night. This is called AMIT MG3 blood washing system for HIV1 -HIV2. side effect: your eyes go red and you sleep like sleeping sicness patient.
CAUTION: eat well.
ADVISE AGAINST PUBLIC EMBARRASMENT: You have to start wearing pants as your Digs will be erecting as you drink the HEMB. Try to bring your girl friend back and don't hurt her. remember how sweet she was during bed hours. you have to give this prescription to her too for both of you to continue together as sex partners. contact me when you want a baby, i will prescribe a nuclear GANJA facility WOMB protector for your girl friend.
ANTI-VIRUS PRO.

at first i thought you were serious but now e be like say plenty kolomental pple de outside aro.

may God help u.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by ABUNNA: 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2007
Carlosein @

You are a fool to split non sense via your pc. I know you are a HIV canditate, if you need that prescription, get back to me I will give you a good prescrition IDIOT CARLOSEIN. are you discouraging the HIV guy not to apply my prescriptions. Is like you love night wake keeping. I've stopped my younger sisters from going night wake keeping because of HIV cariers like you fucking ass hole.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by ABUNNA: 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2007
Carlosein @

Bleep you again. Who are you in Naija?. What have you done as a normal Idiot. Who know you and what can you do?. Just hang there in naija and die in stress as many other Nigerians. I feel that you really need the prescriptions as a HIV agent. Note my previous prescription is not for you it for that Guy with HIV. I will prescribed OFF WHITE from Brazil for you. I think is better or OPIUM from Afghan will help your situation.
Bleep you ass hole.
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by pappilo(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2007
@ Abunna

You are one angry muthafcker, why are you angry @ the world?
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by Tawak: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2007
SEUN , u r harsh,but newaiz its only fiction[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: My Doctor Says I'm HIV Positive by abbeyboy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hi skook,
i can't claim to know how you feel, but boy, i don't envy you. I think you should persuade your girlfriend to go for a test, if only to confirm that you got it from her. PLEEEEEEEEEEASE! Don't think of dying yet. HIV is not the end of life. PLEEEEEEASE SEEK COUNSELLING. GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NCDC: We’re Running Against Time With Insufficient Laboratories, Ventilators / UNIMAID Student Undergoes Successful Facial Surgery After Acid Attack / Biotechnology Course And Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.