Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,551 members, 7,801,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Tiens Lagos Serves Their Whole Staff Death Wish Contract Appointment Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tiens Lagos Serves Their Whole Staff Death Wish Contract Appointment Letter (910 Views)

Ben Murray-bruce Serves Epic Clap Back To Guy Who Tried To Disrespect Him / Muazu Mocks Fayose with Buhari Death-wish (photo) / My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiens Lagos Serves Their Whole Staff Death Wish Contract Appointment Letter by ebaano: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2011
angry  MY PEOPLE MAKE UNA HELP OOOO THE CHINESE ARE AT IT AGAIN. I am a regular visitor here and enjoy a lot of the comments in the house but yet i am new here as in registering.  I cant help but Share this disturbing peace of news with the house. A friend of mine is working with Tianshi herbal Company( an MLM coy) somewhere in Ikoyi in Lagos. It has gotten to my Notice that the Chinese Management of the Company have served the whole Staff of the Company what i would call "Death wish Contract Appointment letter". I learn that the staffs there where employed without appointment letter with promises from various managements that The appointment letter will be handed to them. Some of the Staffs have worked for 4, 5 , 6 ,7 even 8 years and now the management are looking for ways to Sack them all without paying them their benefits. And to cap it all up Na Nigerian Lawyer help the Chinese write that appointment letter o. angry SHAME
These Chinese people are gradually turning Nigerians into Slaves and are our government and Labour leaders are seating by and watching these things happen. Somebody, anybody who can, should please help them. This information is my own little contribution in trying to help as they are all dying in silence.
Re: Tiens Lagos Serves Their Whole Staff Death Wish Contract Appointment Letter by doctokwus: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2011
U avent said anything my friend.What in d appointment letter makes it a "death wish",that's what u shd let us know.

(1) (Reply)

I Wanted Atiku To Succeed Me But… –obasanjo / Launch Of Nigcom Sat-1r Live On Nta / Is Nigeria Our Sub-regional Superpower Or A Laughing Stock? - Vibe Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.