Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2288295 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3462) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^^
Pls becos we hav "easier" Fa drawaan we shldnt gamble wit park & chamak ooo! In as much as I dnt really buy d idea of RVP 2feature in all competitions, I wl say AW can start him but later remove him & dn he can gamble wit park &chamak!wish AW played against MC 4like 1st half!believe it wuld hv bn a better story by now, me think
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:51pm On Dec 04, 2011
I disagree - let's not wait till we are 'forced' to play either Chamakh or Park before we play them. If Arsenal can't beat Leeds with Chamakh and Park then we don't deserve to be in the FA cup.

If we aren't winning in the 80th minute, then maybe we could consider bringing him on, but I won't risk him for 'less important' games right now. Our first aim this season is to get into that top 4.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2011
debosky:

I disagree - let's not wait till we are 'forced' to play either Chamakh or Park before we play them. If Arsenal can't beat Leeds with Chamakh and Park then we don't deserve to be in the FA cup.

If we aren't winning in the 80th minute, then maybe we could consider bringing him on, but I won't risk him for 'less important' games right now. Our first aim this season is to get into that top 4.

I.e. Olympiakos & Leeds games

Debo, wetin u dey do for krechba? Omo na u brave pass o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
naijababe:

I.e. Olympiakos & Leeds games

Debo, wetin u dey do for krechba? Omo na u brave pass o

Na Wenger send me go there on a scouting mission to find the next Zidane. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Gekko(m): 3:03am On Dec 05, 2011
Since Wenger doesn't want to spend for a new striker all he has to do is bring loaned Carlos Vela back from Spain.  He's in good form at the moment.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 3:31am On Dec 05, 2011
Gekko:

Since Wenger doesn't want to spend for a new striker all he has to do is bring loaned Carlos Vela back from Spain.  He's in good form at the moment.

@Vela, he scored a spectacular  shocked overhead kick goal today yesterday.

I still hope Chams and Park start getting goals soon. They will have 90mins of CL footie to test their shooting and scoring skills.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2011
Debo, so we shld make d same mistake we made wit MC again? We can't continue 2risk wasting our trophy opportunity like dat! Aint in support of playn RV in every game as well but I think its better we play him during d 1st half & rest him after! Ds is not friendly games or emirate cup dat we now depend on chamak abeg! For now d only solid striker wil hav is d captain so let make use of him in as much as we can!pls dnt get me wrong, am only worried!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2011
Great win by the lads! Now the standout player for me was Theo, I am his greatest critic and would ever be unless he starts churning out consistent displays like he has been doing for a couple of weeks now,

The fourth goal epitomized what we(his critics) have always been clamoring for, Rewind a few months back and theo would ordinarily have gone down on the challenge in the box waving his hands at the referee looking to get a penalty, But i was full of praise that he for once, realised that it was a goal scoring opportunity and all he had to do was try to stay on his feet, Nothing make messi more special than the fact that he is a beast in the box, He rarely goes down on a challenge when he knows he has a better chance scoring if he stays on his feet, That's intelligence!

He has certainly earned my praise for his contribution in the last few weeks and the young man seems to be putting in consistent performances week in week out,

I have also been a firm believer that he (Theo) has was it takes to be a super footballer if he excels at the intelligent factor, so far he his doing the right things and that's another overall plus to the team,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2011
@jjcd

Theo is steadily proving the critics wrong o, he is totally worthy of his starting shirt. Shows what a manager's trust can do to a player, and that Arsene usually knows what he is doing when he sticks with a particular player. In my opinion though, Arsene still has to find space and time to play OX in the PL, it would be counter productive to hold that boy back.

proudly9ja:

I don't believe Arsenal is a one man team, Ive said as much before.
I just dont think we should be excited because 4 different players scored today because RVP contributed one way or another to three of those goals.

Ild like to see us go on a winning run of at least 2 games without RVP (even if its against poorer opposition) before getting excited.

Okay o, no wahala. I was beginning to think Szczesny had to score before we are able to discard the media foisted one man team tag.  tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
Someone tell that wigga Ramsey he should stop trying silly flicks/tricks and keep it simple. Who is he trying to impress?

Abeg when is Jack resuming training make Rambo rest small.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2011
duduspace:

@jjcd

Theo is steadily proving the critics wrong o, he is totally worthy of his starting shirt. Shows what a manager's trust can do to a player, and that Arsene usually knows what he is doing when he sticks with a particular player. In my opinion though, Arsene still has to find space and time to play OX in the PL, it would be counter productive to hold that boy back.

Okay o, no wahala. I was beginning to think Szczesny had to score before we are able to discard the media foisted one man team tag.  tongue grin

Quite rightly too and the fact that he has earned the starting position for both club and country on the right side of midfield show his consistency in good performances,

As if you read my mind concerning Ox, that young lad needs to start getting some playing time under his belt and i believe we have enough depth in experience rather than youth now to create playing time for him that will in no way affect the team, I think i want to see him start in some of our home games,

Now its not about saying Theo should be benched for him oh, but God forbid, if fatigue or minor injuries set in for theo, we need a smooth transition whereby the player coming in knows exactly what is expected of him and not having to wait for him to find form at the crucial moments,

Once again, i have to say, i was one of the happiest fans when Aw considered going for experience in the market against is normal all out youth thing, Now there is a good balance and unlike before when i was always scared to death whenever we had slender leads in games, This group have the maturity to see out games and that's very comforting.

Still not the finished product, but i said it and i stand by it that we have some exciting players on our hands that when they finally get it together, Money miss road people will soon come again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
This useless club isnt even in top 4?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2011
dayokanu:

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sirwebs(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
dayokanu:

Sharrap! Because the butt munchers won this weekend you can chat rubbish?

Gerrout jor. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
I just watched Liverpool lose to Fulham 1 - 0 and Reina's last minute howler reminded me of how Almunia used to torture us at Arsenal. Senderous' injury time foul on Liverpool's striker also brought back memories of how Senderous and co used to raise our bp with such foolish tackles near our goal line when we are defending a one goal lead. Fulham defended the free kick well, although for us seasons ago, that may have ended up as the equaliser.

Men, Arsene Wenger really tortured us back in the days grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2011
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
Hehehehe. . . .thanks mama muki. wink

@ Almunia and Senderos howlers. . . . . .I wonder how many Arsenal fans had heart attacks because of those two players. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2011
come wait o, i hope this demonic gist that keeps on surfacing about wenger buying kalou is not true?

i mean WTF? for wetin naw?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2011
Kalou? I jump am pass! cheesy

I wonder if there's any truth in the Podolski rumours as well. . . .we might as well add another German to our contingent. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PoDeep(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2011
Hmn, wonder what DK would have to say about that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
Debosky is just an ashawo. smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
chamotex:

Debosky is just an ashawo. smh

Beeef! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
Po Deep:

Hmn, wonder what DK would have to say about that.

Podolski would be a good addition to Arsenal to compete on the left side of attack

But you should be wary of his prima donna attitude
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2011
Meen, person dey use jazz for that Arsenal team. Just yesterday, we recalled James Shea back from loan to Daggenham and today Fabianski just got injured, which kain coincidence be this? cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2011
who is watching? chai, frankly speaking, Djourou is RETARDED!
thats the only explanation for his football

btw, i hope its now even clearer that we are not a one a one striker team, we are actually a one goalkeeper team. fabianski and mannone just covered themselves with so much glory they shining brighter than the sun.

mcheeew, these ones no ready play football o, they are interested in their salaries more
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2011
Ok, I don support Chamakh reach but we need to ship him off. Chamakh, Arshavin, DJ20, worst players on the field.

Like 4ller has suggested, we need to double our fast and prayers now and to include Szczesny onto the 'no injury' zone.

Nice work by Miguel and Chambo.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2011
At least we now know that we have no subs embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hannie: 1:08am On Dec 07, 2011
when are we seeing the backs of Arshavin, Chamakh and Squillacci? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 9:02am On Dec 07, 2011
Arsene Wenger is an idi0t!

Fielding his only fit senior left-back in a dead rubber game, now he's injured till further notice. SMH!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2011
ritchboy:

Arsene Wenger is an idi0t!

Fielding his only fit senior left-back in a dead rubber game, now he's injured till further notice. SMH!

Now thats the painful part, Why play Santos when we know thats the only left back we have at the moment, Shame sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3462) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: toluxe0075 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.