Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2297503 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2011
We are the Red & White army, may January - March be just like sweet November  wink.

old thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-743413.3168.html

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2011
naijababe:

We are the Red & White army, may January - March be just like sweet November  wink.
angry angry angry angry angry

WHY! WHY!! WHY!!! WHY did you have to go and end that old thread ? It was bringing us good luck cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2011
The "darkest night" is finally over !! cheesy cheesy

Goodluck streak to continue here.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2011
Gnashing of teeth would soon resume

What MFM people call Ipayinkeke

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2011
dayokanu:

Gnashing of teeth would soon resume

What MFM people call Ipayinkeke

Ha, arakurin dayokanu! Bawo ni ke? We know you can't stay away, here's a nice smiley for your weekend loss tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2011
Add another smiley for topping our group while EPL table toppers are the whipping boys
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2011
thanks sweetie kiss smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2011
mukina2:

thanks sweetie kiss smiley

You are welcome. As you ladyship pleases now grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by r231(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2011
100 pages alrdy

you gunners talk too much grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2011
nope, point of correction, our haters and enemies talk too much

dayokanu and coogar alone contributed 30 pages in the old thread.

Phew!!!! thank God that thread finally closed. shey u pple can see that i was right at the start of that thread when i complained about the caption darkest night, it went exactly like that!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

anyway, pls note to our neighboring donkeys and camels, rubbish talk is not allowed on this hallowed thread!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2011
Van Persie for President,UN Secretary General,Pope,Dalai Lama grin grin

@Proudly9ja
Van Persie seems to have added goal-poaching to his repertoire. Apart from the beautiful and well-worked goals he scores he's also started adding tap-ins and id like to add that his play in the final third is just a joy to watch everything seems to go through him and he is not just supplying the final pass he is initiating the moves in the first place
Shoutout to Song he is gradually becoming a beast in the middle his move for the first goal was Iniesta-ish i have to say

@Jencejyde
You would rather want RVP out than Song?? Hahahaha are you Baba Suwe in disguise?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2011
The winning streak continues with this new thread,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2011
Yes ooooo

whatever happened to Arshy?, haven't seen him on the pitch in a while.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2011
Arshy23 is currently on leave preparing for the Carling Cup game against Citeh.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by medjai(m): 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2011
I wonder what inspires the theme of your thread?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hannie: 1:07am On Nov 25, 2011
A-40:

Van Persie for President,UN Secretary General,Pope,Dalai Lama grin grin

Shoutout to Song he is gradually becoming a beast in the middle his move for the first goal was Iniesta-ish i have to say

@Jencejyde
You would rather want RVP out than Song?? Hahahaha are you Baba Suwe in disguise?

Song is the most important player in ARSENAL FC . . .thats why!

RVP has been the doing all the scoring, but remove Song from the equation and you probably wont be boasting of RVP right about now . . . wink

I have reletlessly said SONG IS THE MOST IMPORTANTLY PLAYER IN ARSENAL, people disputed but its becoming clearer by the day that we cant afford to lose him . . he really has made us NOT MISS TOO MUCH WILSHERE . . .

If Song should miss a match, that match is almost as good as a draw except a miracle happens grin

when RVP starts experiecing his blips we would still need the efforts of Song and co, to keep the backline tight . . .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chamotex(m): 4:07am On Nov 25, 2011
New thread . . . same old story tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by OAM4J: 4:53am On Nov 25, 2011
Good! Good! cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2011
hannie:

Song is the most important player in ARSENAL FC . . .thats why!

RVP has been the doing all the scoring, but remove Song from the equation and you probably wont be boasting of RVP right about now . . . wink

I have reletlessly said SONG IS THE MOST IMPORTANTLY PLAYER IN ARSENAL, people disputed but its becoming clearer by the day that we cant afford to lose him . . he really has made us NOT MISS TOO MUCH WILSHERE . . .

If Song should miss a match, that match is almost as good as a draw except a miracle happens grin

when RVP starts experiecing his blips we would still need the efforts of Song and co, to keep the backline tight . . .

I got nothing but love for Song but that one na fa fa fa foul!! If you think scoring is all RVP has been doing then you havent been paying attention. Watch them games again! This wigga is involved in EVERYTHING!

Abeg ooh RVP is by far the most important player at Arsenal FC. Cant believe we are even arguing this. Are u serious bro??

On the contrary we need RVP's goals cos our backline is never tight. How many times has he bailed us out this season? Oya start counting dont worry i'll wait grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2011
Dey don come oooo!!!! won ti de wit dir arguments! Squallici is d best player, alumunia is d best goalie! Pls let allow peaceful discussions on ds new thread abeg! Let's respect &appreciate wot d whole team is doing so dat d haters will have nothing against us!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 8:39am On Nov 25, 2011
nikkykay:

Dey don come oooo!!!! won ti de wit dir arguments! Squallici is d best player, alumunia is d best goalie! Pls let allow peaceful discussions on ds new thread abeg! Let's respect &appreciate wot d whole team is doing so dat d haters will have nothing against us!
Arguments is what makes this section go round
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slimshay(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2011
New thread. Niiiice *fabolous voice*

Meanwile some people are still trying to 'keep shape'. grin grin

Oh one other thing, DK I know say na here you dey squat so I wan leave message here for you. I know say you don qualify, so have we: real recognise real my nazi. . .sorry. . .my ni99a! grin grin Can you please ensure that c-u-n-t of a traitor joins totoyam in Europa league on thursdays. I will thank you later grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 11:07am On Nov 25, 2011
nikkykay:

My darling Nikky, it is an exercise in futility to seek to dissuade such gargatuan intellects with a predilection for all things Arsenal as permeates this hallowed convocation  from engaging in dialectic pow-wow. A shroud of positive aura will ultimately be evidenced no matter the initial camoflague of discord, provided the foundation of such discourse is steeped in mutualism ab initio.  grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 25, 2011
^^^
Dudu u aint serious @all wit ds ur jargons! Lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by v3: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2011
duduspace:

My darling Nikky, it is an exercise in futility to seek to dissuade such gargatuan intellects with a predilection for all things Arsenal as permeates this hallowed convocation  from engaging in dialectic pow-wow. A shroud of positive aura will ultimately be evidenced no matter the initial camoflague of discord, provided the foundation of such discourse is steeped in mutualism ab initio.  grin grin
I just dieded grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2011
@ Naijababe, Thank you jare grin grin and you never know, I may just be your next door neighbor oh, and please supplement that egusi with Pomo, Shaki, Brokoto, Eja oron and panla grin grin with two cans of Heineken(official champs league drink) on the side, grin grin grin

@ A-40, No be only Baba suwe in disguise, na Nicolas Cage for Reloaded part 3 starring Ramsey Noah and Paw paw grin grin grin,

But seriously from my own angle of the Team at present, Song is more even more crucial in our survival to KEEP leads in games, That has been part of our problems in recent past and Honestly its a case of between the Devil and Deep blue sea, but one has to be better undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2011
Jencejyde:

. ,  . . . Pomo, Shaki, Brokoto, Eja oron and panla grin grin with two cans of Heineken(official champs league drink) on the side,  grin grin grin . . . . .   , 

Ehen !! I always suspected we were related but didn't know from which side of the family  grin   grin grin grin . Infact eh, that thing you wrote is already giving me ideas about what to do this weekend.  grin grin grin grin

slimshay:

New thread. Niiiice *fabolous voice*

Meanwile some people are still trying to 'keep shape'. grin grin

Why are you finding trouble ? Don't you know the trend in the world is for people to keep their shape . grin grin grin .grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2011
^^^^^ You are highly mouthed jare! grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2011
Jencejyde:

@ A-40, No be only Baba suwe in disguise, na Nicolas Cage for Reloaded part 3 starring Ramsey Noah and Paw paw grin grin grin,

But seriously from my own angle of the Team at present, Song is more even more crucial in our survival to KEEP leads in games, That has been part of our problems in recent past and Honestly its a case of between the Devil and Deep blue sea, but one has to be better undecided

I would give Song his due he has been our best midfielder so far this season there's no gainsaying that. My complaint about him last season was that he seemed to have jettisoned his defensive duties in favor of his offensive ones not like thats totally a bad thing i would still pick him ahead of Mikel everyday of the week especially after that sizzling assist for RVP's goal on Wednesday but defensively he is not yet the complete package as we also saw in that same game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slimshay(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2011
A-40 abeg which Mikel? John Mikel, Mikel Sylvestre or Mikel Art-Enter-The-Pitch? grin

Abeg, clarify, just so we don't confuse zobo with chapman wink grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mobf: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2011
slimshay:

A-40 abeg which Mikel? John Mikel, Mikel Sylvestre or Mikel Art-Enter-The-Pitch? grin

Abeg, clarify, just so we don't confuse zobo with chapman wink grin
grin grin grin

Can't wait for Jack to return in Jan, at least we can afford to let Arteta rest, he's the man making all the connects right now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2011
duduspace:

Someone has been taking lessons from Patrick Obahigbon grin grin grin

@ Jencejyde, nkan bintin (small tin) I go supplement with snail and roundabout, kon add correct and cold baba dudu sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3476) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.