Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2288792 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3462) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2011
edoyad:

Why are you finding trouble ? Don't you know the trend in the world is for people to keep their shape . grin grin grin .grin grin grin

Keeping shape ke? you mean this is what our money miss road neighbors have been doing in training? shocked shocked

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlRPHHKJt7Q[/flash]

No wonder their current predicament.  grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2011
slimshay:

A-40 abeg which Mikel? John Mikel, Mikel Sylvestre or Mikel Art-Enter-The-Pitch? grin

Abeg, clarify, just so we don't confuse zobo with chapman wink grin
The one wey Keshi say make him no play Sunday wey no hear word
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2011
A-40:

The one wey Keshi say make him no play Sunday wey no hear word

dudu, Nna the way fitness instructor wind eh. Na now i understand all those squatting positions wey AVB dey do. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by allboyz(m): 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2011
Robin van Persie has scored 13 league goals this season - as many as all of Fulham players combined.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2011
Nothing but a win tomorrow, we have to continue this great form.

A win will be perfect with the new thread. COYG
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2011
Signing in to the new thread. I don dey see agbero inside this bus (dayokanu) grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dvampire(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2011
Oh Arsenal, beware of counting chickens even before the eggs are laid
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2011
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2011
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2011
nice nice !
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2011
OMG ! Proudly why did you find those pix ?

I‘m i . . i . . a. . .
cry cry cry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2011
9ice pics!
We had Henry,now we have Walcott.
We had Bergekamp,now we have RvP.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2011
Arshavin is starting today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2011
I hope he performs and geeeeezzz , ''paceless'' Djourou starts @ RB.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by neyostica: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2011
Any team that has ramsey as a starter can neva win nottin, dis dude will not even start in spurs reserves
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2011
This is not a good result to open this thread with.

Wenger wasted time in removing Ramsey idiot.
Wilshere, where are you?

I think Vermaelen needs to know how to use the right foot when needed. Clearance with right foot wouldn't resulted in an own goal.

At least we got a point though
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2011
told you guys not to end the old Thread, didn't i ? Anyways I'm really impressed with the Fight Back spirit, was almost like Man U at old Trafford a goal down grin .The winning streak was bound to end, thank heavens it wasn't a loss. Ramsey has loads of confidence but his ability hasn't caught up with his ideas grin .

Arshavin was the villain today, he was so bad that Gervinho looked like CR7 when he came on, compared to Arshavin of course. Those guys should stop those sloppy passes at the back, thats what indirectly led to the goal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2011
folahann:

This is not a good result to open this thread with.

Wenger wasted time in removing Ramsey .
Wilshere, where are you?

I think Vermaelen needs to know how to use the right foot when needed. Clearance with right foot wouldn't resulted in an own goal.

At least we got a point though

Doesn't matter, you can clear the ball with any foot you find comfortable and ure balanced with @ that moment. He was prolly trying to avoid smashing it against someone's body right in front of the post.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hannie: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2011
Yesterday's game actually looked more like a friendly game to me . . .there was no sense of urgency from our boys until that Fulham goal

If Metersacker was the one who conceded the own goal . . .we for no hear word . . .DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!

as say na Verminator now, there must be an excuse . . .God come help am again, na hin score the equalizer . . .

Verminator was actually poor against Zamora yesterday . . .

Arshavin and Ramsey are officially the worst players at Arsenal . . .

Gervinho!!!!!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by v3: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2011
hannie:

Yesterday's game actually looked more like a friendly game to me . . .there was no sense of urgency from our boys until that Fulham goal

If Metersacker was the one who conceded the own goal . . .we for no hear word . . .DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!

as say na Verminator now, there must be an excuse . . .God come help am again, na hin score the equalizer . . .

Verminator was actually poor against Zamora yesterday . . .

Arshavin and Ramsey are officially the worst players at Arsenal . . .

Gervinho!!!!!!  grin
I think say na only me see am.

Ramsey's excuse was the difficult game against B.Dortmund tongue, what's AA23's?. . .nigga needs to sniff/sip whatever TW,RvP, Gerv and co are having as he was phoocking poor. . the lazy phrick angry angry. Just shows us a glimpse of how much we'll miss Gervinho during the ACN. AW might be tempted to play Tomas /Benayoun down the left. .if need be.

Next Up. . .The spoilt-rich boys from Shiity cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2011
naijababe:

Someone has been taking lessons from Patrick Obahigbon grin grin grin

@ Jencejyde, nkan bintin (small tin) I go supplement with snail and roundabout, kon add correct and cold baba dudu sef

Ha. wa gbayi! grin grin My sister, now your talking, *(Adjusting my agbada with my fila bent to the left) grin grin grin As is the yourba style, after such a good meal you can now ask for anything you want(, Perhaps Arsenal winning the league grin grin)

Okay on the match, i felt the Lads were a lil bit tired after midweek's game and its understandable that they really did not get going until after the fulham goal, and yes Verm had a below par game, question is, How often does he have such a poor game? As long as he maintains Consistency with a 60 -90 percent match performance weekly, then i think he's fine, no one said he wont have one of those days, but not very often do you see him play that way.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2011
Where Proudly go dig up dem pics?  cry cry
well, happy days will come again only for those who walk in faith abi na how "De Safari" talk am?  undecided
one day e go better, hopefully before too many ibos kpeme for lagos.  grin grin

My thots are with the boys, may the spirit that made a team of arsenal teenagers beat Wigan in 2008 descend today to put to shame the second coming of Moneymissroadism. Somebody say AMEN.  cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dgunnerz(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2011
Amen!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2011
The squad's out. Do you guys fancy our chances??

Andrey Arshavin
Yossi Benayoun
Marouane Chamakh
Francis Coquelin
Johan Djourou
Craig Eastmond
Lukasz Fabianski (GK)
Emmanuel Frimpong
Gervinho
Laurent Koscielny
Ju Young Park
Vito Mannone (GK)
Ignasi Miquel
Nico Yennaris
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Oguzhan Ozyakup
Sebastien Squillaci
Thomas Vermaele
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PoDeep(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2011
O. . .kay. . . Couldn't he at least have included Diaby in the midfield. I forsee very limited creativity in the middle. Thank God at least Gervinho's around. Its gonna be tough tho, those money bags can use a whole diff. team from Sunday if they want.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2011
A-40:

The squad's out. Do you guys fancy our chances??

Andrey Arshavin
Yossi Benayoun
Marouane Chamakh
Francis Coquelin
Johan Djourou
Craig Eastmond
Lukasz Fabianski (GK) embarassed
Emmanuel Frimpong
Gervinho
Laurent Koscielny
Ju Young Park
Vito Mannone (GK)
Ignasi Miquel
Nico Yennaris
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Oguzhan Ozyakup
Sebastien Squillaci embarassed lipsrsealed
Thomas Vermaele

Oguzhan Ozyakup - his name be like ancient curse grin . , and it sounds like hiccup grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2011
duduspace:

Where Proudly go dig up dem pics?  cry cry
well, happy days will come again only for those who walk in faith abi na how "De Safari" talk am?  undecided
one day e go better, hopefully before too many ibos kpeme for lagos.  grin grin

My thots are with the boys, may the spirit that made a team of arsenal teenagers beat Wigan in 2008 descend today to put to shame the second coming of Moneymissroadism. Somebody say AMEN.  cheesy

Amen o !!

Po Deep:

O. . .kay. . . Couldn't he at least have included Diaby in the midfield. I forsee very limited creativity in the middle. Thank God at least Gervinho's around. Its gonna be tough tho, those money bags can use a whole diff. team from Sunday if they want.

Diaby is injured again, undecided undecided tweaked his hammy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PoDeep(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2011
Uh oh! *heavy sigh*
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sirwebs(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2011
Please start Coquelin.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Wordsmith(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2011
What is Shitty's line up?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2011
na wa o.

on to the next.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2011
Countdown to another trophyless season

Its just November and they are already crashing out of competitions

Uselessness is a tattoo on GAYYners forehead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3462) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TradingGod, BlueRayDick and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.