Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2295445 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (3470) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 7:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
An0nimus:

Giroud was practically on an afternoon stroll at some point. I forgive him and Ramsey and Sanchez [size=4pt]and Cech and Ozil[/size] 'cause we won this game.

Over confidence dey worry Holding. Chairman go jus compose dey stroll with ball from defense grin

Honestly the back line really played pretty well today. If I'm to give a 'man of the match' it would be Gabriel - and that's basically because he injured Silva. Had it been that Silva was in the match all through out, he would have created a lot of chances that would have won them the game. Immediately they brought in Sterling for him, I knew arsenal defence would hold the rest of them.

Sanchez remains our most important players. If not for him, lord knows where we'd be.

Nevertheless I pray we don't win anything till Wenger leave.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Rilwayne001: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
daveP:
I agree. but he misfires and doesnt sting in front of goal. min/goal ratio is damn poor for a striker.

Nevertheless he fights for the ball and doesn't wait like Giroud, the more reason why he switched side with Sanchez in the Extra timw.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 7:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Honestly the back line really played pretty well today. If I'm to give a 'man of the match' it would be Gabriel - and that's basically because he injured Silva. Had it been that Silva was in the match all through out, he would have created a lot of chances that would have won them the game. Immediately they brought in Sterling for him, I knew arsenal defence would hold the rest of them.

Sanchez remains our most important players. If not for him, lord knows where we'd be.

Nevertheless I pray we don't win anything till Wenger leave.

Sanchez was still doing that rubbish today. Losing possession in key areas because he wants to carry the whole team on his shoulders. I forgive him for the winning goal

Chambo was on fire, he and Monreal were MOTM for me.

As for Ramsey. No comment.

Don;t worry about winning anything. Chelsea will light us up in the final.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Welbeck is still far better than that stupid Giroud.
Yes, when we are on counter attack.

No, when we are pressing. Giroud was a menacing presence for Kompany. His hold up play is just excellent.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
daveP:
spy360, dey careful. cos of this match u want wenger still in? nice spirit by afc. i dont know why welbeck still always gets a shirt despite his poor form in front of goal. misfirer. i want alexis as cf in this final pls. let iwobi take the wing jare.
Should we sign Pep?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Spy360:

Should we sign Pep?
sarcastic spy! he'd be the last option mainly cos of what he is doing to nacho. drilling pep! thierry, allegri, martinez, are way ahead as preferred choices. even ranieri
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
An0nimus:

Giroud was practically on an afternoon stroll at some point. I forgive him and Ramsey and Sanchez [size=4pt]and Cech and Ozil[/size] 'cause we won this game.

Over confidence dey worry Holding. Chairman go jus compose dey stroll with ball from defense grin
He had Aguero on his pipi... cheesy

#TailsUp
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
An0nimus:

Sanchez was still doing that rubbish today. Losing possession in key areas because he wants to carry the whole team on his shoulders. I forgive him for the winning goal

Chambo was on fire, he and Monreal were MOTM for me.

As for Ramsey. No comment.

Don;t worry about winning anything. Chelsea will light us up in the final.
To be honest, Ramsey shielded the defence well. His silly mistake spoit his performance.

Chambo was MOTM
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
daveP:
sarcastic spy! he'd be the last option mainly cos of what he is doing to nacho. drilling pep! thierry, allegri, martinez, are way ahead as preferred choices. even ranieri
Ra...gini?

Allegri or no one.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fredooooo use style dey find Mukina2
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Spy360:

Should we sign Pep?
pep is a savage ...he bully his players
I don't like him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Cech is finished!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Cech is finished!!!

I swear. His decision-making was ridiculous.

When Aguero pushed the ball forward, I was relaxed (thinking Cech has caught this one). Only to see baba backtracking towards his goal. angry

Really shameful for an experienced GK like Petr.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Spy360:

Yes, when we are on counter attack.

No, when we are pressing. Giroud was a menacing presence for Kompany. His hold up play is just excellent.
can u just end this talk abt hold up play, it's getting boring, annoying and very irritating, when used to defend this dude. Na hold up play we go chop?
For all his hold up play what have we achieved? (Pls Don't answer that)

We were on fire earlier in the season while he was injured and out, dude came into the picture midway with "hold up play" and we struggling with Everton for 6th.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
ColtPython:

I swear. His decision-making was ridiculous.

When Aguero pushed the ball forward, I was relaxed (thinking Cech has caught this one). Only to see baba backtracking towards his goal. angry

Really shameful for an experienced GK like Petr.
When you are one on one with a striker like Aguero, how can you tell except on hind sight?

It wasn't a mistake, he simply did not expect that Aguero would push the ball forward.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
can u just end this talk abt hold up play, it's getting boring, annoying and very irritating, when used to defend this dude. Na hold up play we go chop?
For all his hold up play what have we achieved? (Pls Don't answer that)

We were on fire earlier in the season while he was injured and out, dude came into the picture midway with "hold up play" and we struggling with Everton for 6th.
If you know nothing about hold up play why comment?

Wonder why France use him together with Griezmann? Guess you don't.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Meanwhile, Raumdeuter how can you defend Pep going trophyless this season?
This is EPL for you. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
Guys ,I'm not understanding
Maybe my knowledge of football is low,man city players Nd some pundits are saying city goal should Av stood.
But wen sane crossed d ball its went over Nd roll over to play b4 Aguero scored.
I think d ref decision was right cos d ball crossed over d top pole. Anyone with different opinion
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
if dem like, make leic beat dem. all i know is our loanee at roma is singing p. diddy's im coming home. sanogo should get his chance with perez
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
sod09:
Maybe my knowledge of football is low,man city players Nd some pundits are saying city goal should Av stood.
But wen sane crossed d ball its went over Nd roll over to play b4 Aguero scored.
I think d ref decision was right cos d ball crossed over d top pole. Anyone with different opinion

The whole ball didn't go out of the line so, technically, the ball is still in. The goal should've stood but it's understandable why the linesman made such an error.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:03am On Apr 25, 2017
sod09:

Technically, that was a legitimate goal, and should have stood because the entirety of the ball has to be outside the line for it to be considered out of bounds for a restart of some sort (throw in, goal kick, corner kick).

Ever wondered why some kickers push the ball to the top of the line when they are attempting a corner kick? the ball only needs to kiss an inch of the line.

Unlike referees, fans and analysts enjoy the benefit of watching such plays on replays or slow motion, thus i give the linesman a pass on that one.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2017
sod09:
The rule is that 'all of the ball must cross all of the line'. So the goal should have stood.

But then, why are they whining? They lost. cheesy

we also had some decisions go against us, like Ozil and Sanchez should have been given penalties but the ref overlooked.

Citeh should just shut up and take their 'L' with humility. They should be more bothered about beating United on Thursday unless they would still miss out on top 4.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:06am On Apr 25, 2017
Roland17:

Technically, that was a legitimate goal, and should have stood because the entirety of the ball has to be outside the line for it to be considered out of bounds for a restart of some sort (throw in, goal kick, corner kick).

Ever wondered why some kickers push the ball to the top of the line when they are attempting a corner kick? the ball only needs to kiss an inch of the line.

Unlike referees, fans and analysts enjoy the benefit of watching such plays on replays or slow motion, thus i give the linesman a pass on that one.
thanks guys for the clarification
An0nimus:

The whole ball didn't go out of the line so, technically, the ball is still in. The goal should've stood but it's understandable why the linesman made such an error.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:10am On Apr 25, 2017
Spy360:

The rule is that 'all of the ball must cross all of the line'. So the goal should have stood.

But then, why are they whining? They lost. cheesy

we also had some decisions go against us, like Ozil and Sanchez should have been given penalties but the ref overlooked.

Citeh should just shut up and take their 'L' with humility. They should be more bothered about beating United on Thursday unless they would still miss out on top 4.
hmmmm....but situation of goal line technology to approve a goal 80% of d ball must cross d line ,don't mind dem if not for old cech way day do like rookie keeper
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2017
sod09:
hmmmm....but situation of goal line technology to approve a goal 80% of d ball must cross d line ,don't mind dem if not for old cech way day do like rookie keeper
Have you notice that Cech has a weak right hand?

Any shut to the top right na goal.

We need Szceszny back next season abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2017
Spy360:

I'm not comfortable with szch at all
he refuse to learn
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2017
sod09:
I'm not comfortable with szch at all he refuse to learn
He has been consistent for Roma and they are 2nd in Seria A.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2017
Spy360:

Ah! Is it the same Cèch that is supposed to save u at least 15 points every season?? grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2017
Lana1:
Ah! Is it the same Cèch that is supposed to save u at least 15 points every season?? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lana1:

Why are you so wicked ? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lana1:
His left hand is worth 20points silly boy. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lol make foxes jump gun come scatter our ammunition if dem like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) ... (3470) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, Shegzdave, mostob(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.