Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,319 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2287578 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (3458) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Chai..... you are really pained!

Seriously, you are one of the Problems of the Club! Can you voluntarily sacrifice yourself to appease the Gods of Soccer?!
abeg on behalf of all Arsenal fans on this board I gleefully donate Spy to u, for whatever ritual u have in mind.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
Lana1:
You are confused.
Yesterday u were shouting Wenger In bcoz u manage to beat City! Today u are shouting Wenger out. undecided
Who was shouting Wenger in? Enyia mind yaself o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
abeg on behalf of all Arsenal fans on this board I gleefully donate Spy to u, for whatever ritual u have in mind.
You are already on deathrow scally wag. Why don't you go and troll tonight? cheesy #shameonyou
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Team dey lose. You still dey watch. Dey complain. Are you not the loser? Are you not the fool? Plastics should go and watch Ramsey Noah instead and stop whining.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
Spy360:

Are we to win the league for you? We nor send you message. Go and get drunk.
lol. If this is what you do to reduce the pain. All the best.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Spy360:

Your wife dey call you. Go and serve her. Silly boy. cheesy

cheesy spy u na my person sha so I no fit dey add salt inside Ur injury or injuries cheesy

But wetin pain me pass be say una no fit beat ordinary spurs or collect draw at all at all.

I cannot in good conscience allow you guys to play Ucl in the next decade angry tongue cheesy so enjoy Ur new low of mediocrity tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

You've said it all! No one really cares about this Shitt of a Club anymore! Even Eph.12 wasn't here to troll!

Arsenal was once a big Team, but it's in the league of mid-table Clubs presently!
cheesy cheesy
At this point I will prefer to troll Everton. Assnal is a waste of time. I lost interest since they pose zero threat to any serious club anywhere in the world.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
diggz:

cheesy spy u na my person sha so I no fit dey add salt inside Ur injury or injuries cheesy

But wetin pain me pass be say una no fit beat ordinary spurs or collect draw at all at all.

I cannot in good conscience allow you guys to play Ucl in the next decade angry tongue cheesy so enjoy Ur new low of mediocrity tongue
We could still finish 4th. But I don't want that even. So eveything is still under control.

By the way, did you beat Spurs? cheesy

You want cheap title? Taaaaagh! Si ebea puo. cheesy

chelseafan1 come carry Diggs go house.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2017
Spy360:

amadioha and sango will play table soccer with your balls. Bloody scummie

grin

Crying Baby!

Hope you ain't a Lagos Resident?! Coz I wouldn't be surprised to read in a Newspaper Tomorrow that an Arsenal Fan commits Suicide by jumping into the Lagoon!

You know the funniest thing..... it's simply the best way to sacrifice your life for the Club, if truly you meant it whenever you wail - Gunners for Life!

By the way..... do I need to break this bad news to your shapeless Skull that; Tottenham gonna end this Season ahead of your shitty Club this Season?!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
pamcode:
lol. If this is what you do to reduce the pain. All the best.
Man Utd will beat Spurs and hand the title to Chelsea.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

grin

Between Wenger and Spy360..... who do you Guys wanna get rid of first?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2017
eph12:

cheesy cheesy
At this point I will prefer to troll Everton. Assnal is a waste of time. I lost interest since they pose zero threat to any serious club anywhere in the world.

grin

Eph12!!!

Indeed There is was an Invisible Team called Arsenal!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oasis007:

By the way..... do I need to break this bad news to your shapeless Skull that; Tottenham gonna end this Season ahead of your shitty Club this Season?!
After 22years?

Your imbecility is becoming something else. Try again.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2017
Olaone1:
C'mon, ARSENAL

ow market
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Take Spy and get Wenger for free,
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

The same way you became a bastard. Isn't it so?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
Why are you here? Bleep off to United thread and get castrated idiot.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Spy360:

After 22years?

Your imbecility is becoming something else. Try again.

grin

Story!

You should be ashamed of yourself. Can't believe you have the Gut to spew this Gibberish?!

Where is the Pride again?! History is meant to be broken and they did it Today!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Spy360:

The same way you became a bastard. Isn't it so?

grin

Childish!

Sissy..... are you that Pained?!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Chelseafan1: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2017
Spy360:

We could still finish 4th. But I don't want that even. So eveything is still under control.

By the way, did you beat Spurs? cheesy

You want cheap title? Taaaaagh! Si ebea puo. cheesy

chels.eafan1 come carry Diggs go house.

Hahahaha, u no serious.
Una fuccck up walahi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

grin

Seem you Guys are really fed of the Toad in Human Skin?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Story!

You should be ashamed of yourself. Can't believe you have the Gut to spew this Gibberish?!

Where is the Pride again?! History is meant to be broken and they did it Today!
So why are you pained? You better visit Yaba Psyche before it becomes late.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
I like Spy strategy. Baba change am to rough.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Spy360:

So why are you pained? You better visit Yaba Psyche before it becomes late.

grin

Dude..... You need to re-check the nonsense you've been posting so far, then come back to tell who actually needs to visit a Psychiatrist!

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oasis007:

grin
Childish!
Sissy..... are you that Pained?!
Onye ara, which asylum are you posting from?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

both at d same time grin grin
Hanhan....it's unbearable, Arsène Is coaching rubbish spy will come and add to our problem again.
I swear I'm weak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
Spy360:
Plastics should go and watch Ramsey Noah.
instead of Aaron Ramsey.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Dude..... You need to re-check the nonsense you've been posting so far, then come back to tell who actually needs to visit a Psychiatrist!
So you have been studying 'nonsense' like a degree. Nna your brain needs verification. Why don't you ask your fellow inmates how they do it. Onye ara.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Spy360:

Onye ara, which asylum are you posting from?

grin

Which Asylum are you per se?!

Dele Alli wasn't even born when Tottenham last finished above Arsenal.

The Same Alli was the first to crack it, before Kane made it happened, yet the shameless Toad was still here bragging!

Issshhhh!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
pamcode:
I like Spy strategy. Baba change am to rough.
cheesy cheesy unfortunately for him I'm in the mood tonight.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
instead of Aaron Ramsey.
Who tightened one nut?
cheesy
It worked!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Which Asylum are you per se?!

Dele Alli wasn't even born when Tottenham last finished above Arsenal.

The Same Alli was the first to crack it, before Kane made it happened, yet the shameless Toad was still here bragging!

Issshhhh!!!
So that's why you are masturbating? Enjoy yaself gay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) ... (3458) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.