Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2288075 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (3460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Dude... you've bigger problems than Arsenal at the moment... I suggest you get one of your transfer targets... in Veratti, Coutinho, Dembele or Seri... before you come visiting this thread...

3 league titles in 4 years, 3 Spanish Cups, beating RM atleast once every season being a given but I have serious problems because they beat me 5-1 on aggregate. LOL.

Let me remind you that only 2 seasons ago, I lost 5-1 to Athletic Bilbao in the same game only to finish the season with a league and Cup double.

We are Barca; More than a club. You are Arsenal; Nothing but duds.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2017
Eruditor:

Injury prone Draxler is an upgrade on 21 year old Lemar and Mahrez? shocked

OMG, you Arsenal fans deserve the failure that always comes your way.

I should know better Dan answering a typical scummy
just because u Read a fake news that ur club is interested in Lemar he's the best abi ....lol
martial still saying hi
now tell me how Draxler is an injury prone player
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pharod(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2017
sod09:
just because u Read a fake news that ur club is interested in Lemar he's the best abi ....lol
martial still saying hi

Dis guy no be United fan nah. Na up Barka fan. U no see the rubbish wey he dey write for there?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:44am On Aug 18, 2017
pharod:

Dis guy no be United fan nah. Na up Barka fan. U no see the rubbish wey he dey write for there?
no wonder
Madrid is taking the little sense in them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Eruditor:

3 league titles in 4 years, 3 Spanish Cups, beating RM atleast once every season being a given but I have serious problems because they beat me 5-1 on aggregate. LOL.

Let me remind you that only 2 seasons ago, I lost 5-1 to Athletic Bilbao in the same game only to finish the season with a league and Cup double.

We are Barca; More than a club. You are Arsenal; Nothing but duds.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/barcelona-real-madrid-among-the-winners-losers-of-the-summer/19qru8l1ilqbb1cppftzndovlb

http://lebuzz.eurosport.co.uk/viral/best-tweets-absolute-shambles-yet-paulinho-joins-barcelona-30983/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4767530/Life-without-Neymar-starts-Barca-disarray.html

I reiterate... you've more on your hands than being on an arsenal thread... maybe the dizziness got to you too... 1000 cups or not... your major concern is filling Neymar's void... we've handled our transfer target pretty sharp... he even scored a goal in 94 seconds on his debut... meanwhile... my late great grandmother (may her soul rest in peace) with bow legs can juggle football more than a certain £40 million player...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rvxuUy23qY
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2017
sod09:
martial still saying hi

SMH.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2017
iPopAlomo:

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/barcelona-real-madrid-among-the-winners-losers-of-the-summer/19qru8l1ilqbb1cppftzndovlb

http://lebuzz.eurosport.co.uk/viral/best-tweets-absolute-shambles-yet-paulinho-joins-barcelona-30983/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4767530/Life-without-Neymar-starts-Barca-disarray.html

I reiterate... you've more on your hands than being on an arsenal thread... maybe the dizziness got to you too... 1000 cups or not... your major concern is filling Neymar's void... we've handled our transfer target pretty sharp... he even scored a goal in 94 seconds on his debut... meanwhile... my late great grandmother (may her soul rest in peace) with bow legs can juggle football more than a certain £40 million player...

When your grand mum is done juggling the ball hire her for your beloved Arsenal FC. Your team finished 5th last season and you are talking to me about problems. LOL

Oya, buy the Draxler let him win the EPL for you same way Santi Carzola, Ramsey and Ox have been doing it for you north London duds.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2017
Eruditor:

SMH.
is that all you got
bloody hell
you should be concern about how miserable your club will be this season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Eruditor: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2017
sod09:
is that all you got
bloody hell
you should be concern about how miserable your club will be this season

My club's misery is your club's successful season.

Arsenal FC = Home of Bums. Literally. grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Eruditor:

When your grand mum is done juggling the ball hire her for your beloved Arsenal FC. Your team finished 5th last season and you are talking to me about problems. LOL

Oya, buy the Draxler let him win the EPL for you same way Santi Carzola, Ramsey and Ox have been doing it for you north London duds.

Someone is pained...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
sod09:
draxler is back in market
with 35m we should get him thats a better upgrade on lemar nd mahrez cool
So true if we get him.

Gabriel off abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Spy360:

So true if we get him.

Gabriel off abeg.
Gabriel left for 10m
Wengay is punishing Perez not fair
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Arsenal fans now depending on a NLer's prophecy.
iPopAlomo:

You know your real fans... I've been following you since 2015... As I see Arsenal for your top4... I happy die...

Cc:
Spy360, sod9, Pataki, kokaneprodigy, lana1, nihilist, mukina2
Spy360:

E be like say an we go win the league as na we him first mention. Ameen.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mystikal(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
chrisley024:
Arsenal fans now depending on a NLer's prophecy.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Shey dis man is under a spell or wats wrong with his brain...same mistake last week using Monreal as a centre defender against Stoke that will bombard us with crosses.
This madness better stop
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ORIJIN201(m): 4:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
sod09:
Shey dis man is under a spell or wats wrong with his brain...same mistake last week using Monreal as a centre defender against Stoke that will bombard us with crosses.
This madness better stop
see why I said he is suffering from brain damage the other day? grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
ORIJIN201:
see why I said he is suffering from brain damage the other day? grin
I give up on him long ago
He's mentally unstable

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
sod09:
This madness better stop
Per is on the bench. Na wa o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Spy360:

Per is on the bench. Na wa o.
lmao d man just day use us do experiment
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welbeck really needs to improve his finishing before it becomes too late for him...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Spy360:
Welbeck really needs to improve his finishing before it becomes too late for him...
he can't improve
Make we bet?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Suffice to say that Monreal has been good at CB.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
sod09:
he can't improve Make we bet?
grin
sod09:
he can't improve Make we bet?
Wickedness
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
Spy360:
What u mean bruh?? No let Pataki hear u o...

Pataki:

Thank you for foolishly selling Welbeck to us oh! grin

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Goal ball! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
is it wenger out?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
joeace2020:
is it wenger out?
For now.

But if they equalise, then its Wenger In and vice versa!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
The Fulani mafia are mobilizing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lana1:
For now.

grin grin grin

My belle ooo

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lana1:
For now.

Lana1:
For now.

You are very wicked somborry.

Be like say party wan shele for here today Oo

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 7:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Testing... testing... ... I no hear, I no hear grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF4cYUxAUso

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) ... (3460) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, Roland17(m), germaphobe(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.