Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2293957 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (3467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Victornezzar: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Spy360:

Which club do you support? Because we may be waiting for you to join us in this years Europa KO stage. tongue
glory glory utd
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
What's dead will never die
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lana1:

Abiku grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

dreamers.....you guys should be bothered on how to make europa spot

Winning the FA cup gives entry to the Europa league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 7:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
patrickmuf:
This thread is dead, no one considers Arsenal a title rival...

Wow... You're smart bro. Very very smart. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lana1:
fredoooooo:

Abiku grin grin grin

No be una fault at all. Na Wenger, Spy360, Ty and Kroenke cause this rubbish.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Deeny talks sh!t because Arsenal is chock full of pu$$ies.

Players are soft, comfortable, and well paid. Why put up a fight and get physical with Deeny, Arsene doesn’t care, why should they?

Gabriel or Le Coq would have Deeny spitting out teeth for his bravado and banter. I miss Gabriel and his attitude; he refuses to be bullied and pushed around.
Xhaka been nutered by Wenger; no tackles, less physicality, turning another player soft.

2 years ago Le Coq was absolute midfield beast anchored in front of Kos and Mert. We damn sure could use that version of Le Coq now. Not the average midfielder Wenger turned him into; no tackles, bombing forward, sideways passing passanger he is now.

Wenger has been passed by the modern game. He doesn’t seem to be all that upset by losing to Watford, ho hum we’ll get it right for the next match. I’m starting to get fed up with these Nancy-boy players as much as I’m fed up with Wenger.

I don’t blame Sanchez AT ALL; I’d be looking for eject button also surrounded by these soft and coddled “players”

I love and agree with the above post from a blog. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Leicester sack Shakespeare that is a club with ambition,they feel they deserve better.
But some assholes called board members are currently trying to meet and talk about to retain wengay so they can continue sucking his cock

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Scenes when Sevilla, Dortmund get demoted to europa and knock out Arsenal in the round of 16
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2017
pamcode:
Scenes when Sevilla, Dortmund get demoted to europa and knock out Arsenal in the round of 16
I was thinking the same thing when I watched the Madrid, Spurs match.
I tell you what we are so bad that we don't even need any of those CL teams to come beat us, we can easily do it ourselves when we implode in typical Arsenal fashion

WENGER OUT WENGER OUT WENGER OUT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2017
pamcode:
oh boy i day reason am too i no go lie....if that happen wengay is the most useless over rated manager
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 18, 2017
What I like about this is the fact that Wenger would leave on a low, pride comes before a fall.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
sod09:
oh boy i day reason am too i no go lie....if that happen wengay is the most useless over rated manager
lol that would add a crazier twist to his Arsenal career and list of absurd happenings
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ColtPython(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
It will happen. As usual Wenger will blame the officials or the opponents tactics. Then continue to look forward to the next match.

I keep saying it. Both the board and Wenger need to go. They don't give a hoot about winning anything.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
Just look at Atletico Madrid, the kind clubs wey go come from UCL jam us for Europa no be here.

Them dey do Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hahahaha
Wengay Is in trouble
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
I don even forget say Debuchy still dey our club..He would be starting tomorrow.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2017
Roland17:
I don even forget say Debuchy still dey our club..He would be starting tomorrow.

The scam Wenger runs in this club is just unbelievable, that dude is on 70K a week
Because of him we have had to watch Carl Jenkinson play
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
wilshere,ramsey,sanchez,nelson should all start today
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
If I don't see Wilshere in that team... I won't bother watching... Özil and Sanchez can bounce... they should take Wenger along too...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
This has been a scrappy game without rhythm.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Village witches are really at work here gringrin

[b]Arsenal's diastrous failure to qualify for this season's Champions League did have one silver lining: the opportunity for Arsene Wenger to win the first European trophy of his career and a first for Arsenal since their Cup Winners' Cup win over Parma in 1994.

When the draw for the Europa League group stages was made, there were few teams who would have frightened Wenger. Indeed, their strongest rivals right now are Roberto Mancini's Zenit St Petersburg, crisis-hit AC Milan and the likes of Villarreal, Lazio and Marseille
However, this week's Champions League results mean that the knockout phase of the Europa League is going to get a whole lot tougher for Arsenal because it's not only the aforementioned Atletico and Dortmund who are struggling.

Serial Europa League winners Sevilla slipped from top to third in Group E after a shocking 5-1 loss at Spartak Moscow, while even an excellent Napoli side are now third-favourites to make it out of Group F after losing two of their opening three fixtures.

Should Sevilla, Atletico and the league leaders in both Germany and Italy drop down into the Europa League, it could end Arsenal's chances of salvaging anything from what could be another miserable season in north London.[/b]

Culled : Goal.com gringrin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Whew! Thank God.

For a minute there, i thought u guys wont be able to win FK Crissh Zevegba!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Giroud and these over head kicks. 1-0 Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Another dominant performance by JW10
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jack Wilshere FC... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2017
on a serious note guys
league we cant win, europa that look likely for us to win
this useless man is resting players for it, my question what is he resting players for imagine the bench with no first team.
we were lucky yesterday why would he play el neny out of position again. opelope cech
i over tire for this man oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
sod09:
giroud made pukas top 3 cheesy

Another title
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
pickabeau1:

Another title
yes ooo
at all at all cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
copied

Ozil will go and Mou will get the best out of him again. And Wenger will stand there looking like a human question mark. Again.

grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Neymar1095(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Man Utd stole Robin van Persie from you, and got his best years out of him, They are about to do the same with Mesut Özil. How can a club be this useless

(1) (2) (3) ... (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) ... (3467) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Akinbahm(m), MeMiTi, dcrested(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.