Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,308 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2287569 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (3458) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
chuckdee4:

Gary Neville is a tool, after his joke of a stint as a manager he has no right to comment about Wenger even if Wenger goes another 20 years without winning the PL

The state we are in right now Milan, Dortmund, Napoli, Shaktar and even Marseille will beat us black and blue and to be honest I will love it cos that's the only way Wenger will get lost, tired of his bs.
Imagine him saying he can turn it around next season angry, like he has turned it around in the last 10 years abi, joker

And you that hasn't even coached a 5 a-side team will still open your mouth to curse Wenger, maka why?

cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by neezar: 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
These assanal fans are pathetic, when United was suffering last season, They mocked us, calling us 6th avenue, con6tency and all of that, Now the table is being turned 2 u guys, You are now wailing and insulting us, United that went down the drain after Fergie went won about 5 trophies.....Cry babies everywhere!!!

Anyway kudos 2 u guys for a great performance tonight
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nice win fellas.

Gattuso tho cheesy....i missed that bull with his tackles
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
elrony:

I think say you don resign to watch this useless club till Wenger pack him load?
na live text I day read oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by shedo4sure: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
seeing d honorary 7champions league badge on Ac milan's sleeve gave me goosebumps(past glory sweet sha)... Ac milan truly belong in d UCL nt Europa despite their poor performances of late. Arsenal should be playing Europa every season cos dat's where their level, strength and power lies. Also, it's better 4 dem 2 win and dominate europa every year in order 2 establish a dynasty there dan 2 keep crashing out in UCL round of 16..
IN SUMMARY: Arsenal=Europa, Arsenal < UCL, Arsenal < Acmilan. #glorified everton
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
Spy360:

How many trophies have they won in the last five seasons?

How many trophies have they won in the past ten seasons.

FFS How many trophies have they won in the past twenty years

Troll with a sense brother.

Word!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:30am On Mar 09, 2018
shedo4sure:
seeing d honorary 7champions league badge on Ac milan's sleeve gave me goosebumps(past glory sweet sha)... Ac milan truly belong in d UCL nt Europa despite their poor performances of late. Arsenal should be playing Europa every season cos dat's where their level, strength and power lies. Also, it's better 4 dem 2 win and dominate europa every year in order 2 establish a dynasty there dan 2 keep crashing out in UCL round of 16..
IN SUMMARY: Arsenal=Europa, Arsenal < UCL, Arsenal < Acmilan. #glorified everton
Guy or whatever creature you are, your idiocracy is legendary. I mean you actually thought about this before typing? sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 9:32am On Mar 09, 2018
RuffRuggedRaw:

I guess the half time result so far speaks for itself. I strongly believe that Arsenal have an 80-85% chance of getting back in the UCL through Europa!

The journey is still long, can you confidently say we will win the Europa League?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 9:38am On Mar 09, 2018
elrony:

And you that hasn't even coached a 5 a-side team will still open your mouth to curse Wenger, maka why?

cheesy

The difference is I don't get paid to spew trash analysis unlike Gary Neville
Talk is cheap and everyone can do it, ask Gary Neville why he couldn't talk his way to the La Liga title
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2018
chuckdee4:

The difference is I don't get paid to spew trash analysis unlike Gary Neville
Talk is cheap and everyone can do it, ask Gary Neville why he couldn't talk his way to the La Liga title

Who says talk is cheap? grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2018
elrony:

Who says talk is cheap? grin grin grin grin

If it wasn't cheap, we would all be billionaires

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
I'm happy ozil assisted, his stats is enough to prove he is a gradeA player , he's just not blessed with agility,much quality players around...

I'm happy mhicky also scored his first goal at the famous san siro,whereas Mr piano is missing empty net at st James park..he only scores at yeovil fc grin cheesy

Anyways we are still playing crap football, a new manager is needed to reset our entire squad player's brain.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2018
How did arsenal win their first leg away match Europa league game to AC Milan?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
purplekayc:
How did arsenal win their first leg away match Europa league game to AC Milan?
www.Google.com

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 9:56pm On Mar 10, 2018
chuckdee4:

The journey is still long, can you confidently say we will win the Europa League?

Yes. Confidently, I say yes. I look at the line up of teams in there and only one (Athletico) looks like a real challenge for Arsenal.

This scenario is almost similar to Man United last season, from the 1/4-finals, it was very evident that they would win Europa.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Baba resting players cos of Europa grin grin
This was what we have been saying, concentrate on something B4 season start since you know depth of your squad.
Fucking hypocrite of a manager
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2018
sod09:
Baba resting players cos of Europa grin grin
This was what we have been saying, concentrate on something B4 season start since you know depth of your squad.
Fucking hypocrite of a manager
Ramsey is increasing becoming Wenger's go to man. Rightly so he is turning out to becoming our most important player.

His unique ability to play off the ball, and to make darting runs into scoring positions is second to none.

Sadly many fans do not see his quality.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
Spy360:

Ramsey is increasing becoming Wenger's go to man. Rightly so he is turning out to becoming our most important player.

His unique ability to play off the ball, and to make darting runs into scoring positions is second to none in our useless club

Sadly many fans do not see his quality.

I don Epe you make corrections my blother cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
diggz:

I don Epe you make corrections my blother cheesy
You dey madt grin grin
Happy Sunday
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Spy360:

You dey madt grin grin

Happy Sunday

I hear say Henry dey play for everton now.... Na true?

Happy Sunday Bros...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2018
P. Cech is working hard to earn this 200th clean sheet.

Deeney getting the stick from the home fans after missing the penalty.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
Cech makes a penalty save.... hmmmmn
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
Cech has saved Denney's penalty o... Let's celebrate his renasaince. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2018
Congrats to P. Cech on his 200th clean sheet in the EPL.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
diggz:

I hear say Henry dey play for everton now.... Na true?
Happy Sunday Bros...
Na Henry's passport you see not his true pix. His passport is Theo...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
200 CS,
Spy360:
Cech has saved Denney's penalty o... Let's celebrate his renasaince. grin
saves a penalty. A memorable day for Cech.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2018
Congrats are also due to M. Ozil who achieved his 50th assist in 141 games in the EPL. He is the fastest to achieve 50 assists in the history of the EPL.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2018
Congrats Pete Cech. The penalty save, your first for Arsenal shows that you deserve it. Most clean sheets in PL.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
The confidence is coming back. Let's finish it against AC Milan.
Cc Roland17
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2018
Here is the pivotal moment. Man of the match for Petr...

Copyright Skysports

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pkasso(m): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2018
Roland17, oya come o make we pop champagne. Finally Baba Cech don enter 200. And that penalty save to top it off. After 2 months, e no easy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) ... (3458) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.