Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,868 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2286947 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) ... (3457) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2018
sod09:
especially campbell i watched some clips the guy na beast, imagine clearing opponent with ball

I tell you, they don't make defenders like that anymore, to think we got him from the yids down the road
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
chuckdee4:

I tell you, they don't make defenders like that anymore, to think we got him from the yids down the road
And for free grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
KevinDein:

And for free grin
you know growing up I thought he was the real judas
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 11:43am On Mar 21, 2018
sod09:
you know growing up I thought he was the real judas

A Judas is always nice when it's in your favour, not like RVP
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
chuckdee4:

A Judas is always nice when it's in your favour, not like RVP
im yet to get over rvp till date
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
sod09:
im yet to get over rvp till date
Awww..pele dear!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lana1:
Awww..pele dear!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lana1:
Awww..pele dear!!
who is your dear, im straight pls angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lana1:
Awww..pele dear!!

I bet the Sanchez deal won't be so sweet, what is it with South Americans and Shyte Trafford
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
chuckdee4:

I bet the Sanchez deal won't be so sweet, what is it with South Americans and Shyte Trafford

More like DISSUNITED
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hensben(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=raumdeuter post=66029146]

Henry is the greatest big game choker. One of the biggest local champion ever known

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=hensben post=66030184][/quote]

2 Premier Leagues
2 FA Cups
2 Community Shields
2 La Ligas
1 Copa Del Rey
1 Champions League
1 UEFA Super Cup
1 FIFA Club World Cup
1 FIFA World Cup
1 Euro Championship
1 FIFA Confederations Cup
5 time French footballer of the year
2 time European Golden boot winner

Not bad for a choker

Now let's see your own sheet

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which final has Henry delivered in?

- Lets start from France 98 he was dropped in the final

- 2000 UEFA cup Henry blew all the chances and Galatasaray won the cup

- 2000 Euro cup Henry was blowing all the chances shooting from impossible angles until Wiltord and Trezeguet baled France out

- 2001 FA cup Henry wasted like 5 one on one chances vs Liverpool until Owen stole the match

- 2002 World cup Henry as highest goal scorer was just huffing and puffing until France crashed out

-2004 Euro cup France vs England, That season Henry was the main PK and Freekick taker for Arsenal After Henry wasted all the glit edged chances in that match, when the late penalty and Freekick came, Zidane chased him away from there

-Henry and the Arsenal clique forced Zidane Makelele and others to retire claiming their play was slowing France down, In the qualifiers, Henry choked sobad that France was in danger of not qualifying for the world cup in a grop of Israel, Ireland and Faroe Island, Until they went to bring Zidane back who not only qualified them for the world cup but dragged France to the final before he got a red card, Without Zidane France was lost

-2006 Champions League the high point of Henrys choking career, two 1 vs 1 chances vs Valdes and he blew it and Arsenals chance of winning the CL

-Zidane retired now left for Henry to carry France, Euro 2008 Henry and co ensured France crashed out of the group stage

Henry invented the art of choking, No one can choke as bad as Henry even Hidden Hazard dey learn work from Igwe
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
chuckdee4:

2 Premier Leagues
2 FA Cups
2 Community Shields
2 La Ligas
1 Copa Del Rey
1 Champions League
1 UEFA Super Cup
1 FIFA Club World Cup
1 FIFA World Cup
1 Euro Championship

Not bad for a choker

Stop wasting your time my brother, it is insulting to Henry's legacy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hensben(m): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
chuckdee4:

2 Premier Leagues
2 FA Cups
2 Community Shields
2 La Ligas
1 Copa Del Rey
1 Champions League
1 UEFA Super Cup
1 FIFA Club World Cup
1 FIFA World Cup
1 Euro Championship

Not bad for a choker

These you mentioned are team award. U nor know ball or rather you don’t understand the bone of contention
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
sod09:
who is your dear, im straight pls angry
Dey tell u say i be gay b4?? Na greet i greet you. I no talk say i wan kiss u. undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
hensben:
These you mentioned are team award. U nor know ball or rather you don’t understand the bone of contention

Explain the 2 below:

Would the bolded be 'bad belle'?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
hensben:

You can choke on that same bone of contention...

2X European Golden Boot

1x Confederation Cup Golden Boot (2003)

4X FA Premier League Top Scorer

5X French footballer of the year

3X EPL Player of the year

2X Runner up Balon d'Or

2X PFA Players' Player of the Year

3X Football Writers Association Footballer Of The Year (First player to win the awards for consecutive seasons)

World XI Striker: 2006

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hensben(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Roland17:

2X European Golden Boot

1x Confederation Cup Golden Boot (2003)

4X FA Premier League Top Scorer

5X French footballer of the year

3X EPL Player of the year

2X Runner up Balon d'Or

2X PFA Players' Player of the Year

3X Football Writers Association Footballer Of The Year (First player to win the awards for consecutive seasons)

World XI Striker: 2006

You can choke on that same bone of contention.
You still don’t get it. Smh
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hensben(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
chuckdee4:

Explain the 2 below:

Would the bolded be 'bad belle'?
Dayo only rate player who beast final and call Thiery Henry local champion.

Face raumdeuter not me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
hensben:

Face raumdeuter not me.

Then, stop propelling the argument against Henry like you share a similar perspective like Dayo.

By this amala logic, I guess it is safe to say L. Messi is the greatest choker in international competition history?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hensben(m): 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Roland17:

Then, stop propelling the argument against Henry like you share a similar perspective like Dayo.

By this amala logic, I guess it is safe to say L. Messi is the greatest choker in international competition history?
i copied what he said to your thread or you didn’t see it.

Btw, Messi has “beasted” so many finals.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
hensben:
i copied what he said to your thread or you didn’t see it.

Btw, Messi has “beasted” so many finals.

Messi has dominated which international competition finals? what did he win? He has missed several game winning penalties and attempts and by your rationale, he is a heavy CHOKER.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Lana1:
Dey tell u say i be gay b4?? Na greet i greet you. I no talk say i wan kiss u. undecided
I'm a sensitive person abeg cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
hensben:

Face raumdeuter not me.

So ur peddling your masters argument without an opinion of your own

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hensben(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
chuckdee4:

So ur peddling your masters argument without an opinion of your own
He is saying Terry is a fraud Sonia Henry for not beasting finals.

Like I said face Dayo not me

Am a Chelsea fan though.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chuckdee4(m): 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
hensben:
He is saying Terry is a fraud Sonia Henry for not beasting finals.

Like I said face Dayo not me

Am a Chelsea fan though.

But you are the one that posted it here, I have no business with Dayo
Don't you have an opinion of your own?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
hensben:
You still don’t get it. Smh
Having missed so much... I got pissed at the point...

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2018
elrony:

Wow... who woulda thought a day will come when you and your unbelievable comrades will be praying and fasting to succeed in the Yorukpa League!!!

subnallahu !!!! shocked shocked

Something is doing your head abi? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:10am On Mar 24, 2018
A very frustrating loss at home to Columbia especially if you consider we were 2 -0 in the first 26 minutes before the howler by Lloris. Way too many individual errors at the back and I think that is where we have a problem. Deschamps has to figure out a way to streamline the play between the back 4. I also worry when I see Matuidi alongside Kante because it is rigid and too defensive for our style of play.

As far as the attack goes, I would love to see Mbappe start as the CF in place of Giroud, Keep Griz behind Mbappe, while Dembele and Lemar play from the wings. I think it gives Les Blues more creativity and pace in transition.

#Lesblues

As for my dear Naija, while the play was not exciting, I was very happy to see them get a win against a more experienced Polish side. Rohr is a pragmatic coach and I believe that is what we need going into the world cup.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2018
Roland17:
A very frustrating loss at home to Columbia especially if you consider we were 2 -0 in the first 26 minutes before the howler by Lloris. Way too many individual errors at the back and I think that is where we have a problem. Deschamps has to figure out a way to streamline the play between the back 4. I also worry when I see Matuidi alongside Kante because it is rigid and too defensive for our style of play.

As far as the attack goes, I would love to see Mbappe start as the CF in place of Giroud, Keep Griz behind Mbappe, while Dembele and Lemar play from the wings. I think it gives Les Blues more creativity and pace in transition.

#Lesblues

As for my dear Naija, while the play was not exciting, I was very happy to see them get a win against a more experienced Polish side. Rohr is a pragmatic coach and I believe that is what we need going into the world cup.
same old lloris
Why is matuidi still in the French squad when we have nzonzi,kondogia
As for the attack it's should be dembele and mbappe in wing while grizzly takes the center
That was what they use in destroying England
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Big news at the Emirates.... Wenger's time is nearing by the day
Tuchel rumoured to be the successor cool cheesy

The world will shake

(1) (2) (3) ... (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) ... (3457) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.