Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2297598 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by EarthXmetahuman: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lana1:
Wenger why?? sad sad

I thought we had at least 2 more years cry cry
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
so it finally happened cheesy cheesy cheesy

spy360.... sorry o

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Spy360:
Now this thread can come alive. smiley

my condolences
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
how are we celebrating?
till end of season
You can't trust wengay words
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
pickabeau1:

spy360.... sorry o

grin grin grin
You can't be sure we are still in april

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin
sod09:
grin grin grin
You can't be sure we are still in april
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
Izz like devil is using this one.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2018
Lana1:
Wenger why?? sad sad

I thought we had at least 2 more years cry cry
craze Dey ur head.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Come to think of it...I think Wenger was advised to resign by the board
Here's my observation: he made the announcement before end of season
The board are afraid they will lose money next season following large numbers of season ticket holders boycotting the Emirates
He has lost the trust of most of his loyal followers among the board members.

Either way who cares any way,good riddance to bad nonsense grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KevinDein: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
I am gonna LMAO when spuds, in their best years, finish the season trophiless yet again and Arsenal in their worst times win another trophy, their fourth in five years

Hahahaha.. Spuds are the biggest bottlers ever grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 3:15am On Apr 22, 2018
So Baba finally resign. Arsenal fans forming emotions but what would be Ironical is if Wenger wins the Chamions league before Arsenal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:31am On Apr 22, 2018
pamcode:
So Baba finally resign. Arsenal fans forming emotions but what would be Ironical is if Wenger wins the Chamions league before Arsenal.
don't mind them, we all wanted him out why are they forming emotions
Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2018
Henry should never coach Arsenal...

Sod9... He's leaving... Dont be the one still singing Wenger out... Even if he loses all the remaining fixtures... In football world he's a legend...

Now he deserves your respect...

I didn't use to get this kind of things... But now I do... You should too...

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2018
Wenger deserves some accolades, he has paid his dues.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
"Football should be an art"...Arsene Wenger.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
See as stadium over full very obvious we don't want the man again, why not auba then rest laca for Europa abi this man na double agent??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
sod09:
See as stadium over full very obvious we don't want the man again, why not auba then rest laca for Europa abi this man na double agent??

It's all about Rhytm and chemistry heading into Thursday and that is why he is also starting his back four.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
This team needs new orientation lack of fighting spirit must die, a new manager gonna work his ass like hell...

Total rubbish
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
Don't want to see Enrique, Rodgers and MOST especially Henry and Vieira anywhere near that job.
Allegri or Jardim.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
edi287:
Don't want to see Enrique, Rodgers and MOST especially Henry and Vieira anywhere near that job.
Allegri or Jardim.
why don’t you want Enrique?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
This is what Lacazette needs. Compact plays that are around him as he has power and a good finisher.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

If we don't have the financial commitment from the board to chase the best players in the world then there is no need getting Enrique.

Enrique will struggle if we maintain the same frugal stance in the transfer market.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Roland17:

If we don't have the financial commitment to chasing the best players in the world then there is no need getting Enrique.

Enrique will struggle if we maintain the same frugal stance in the transfer market.
the current arsenal ain’t frugal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
the current arsenal ain’t frugal.

You are looking at the back 4 and midfield right now and telling me we are not frugal? Take Ozil out of that midfield and we are average.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Roland17:

You are looking at the back 4 and midfield right now and telling me we are not frugal? Take Ozil out of that midfield and we are average.
the midfield is still ok, what we need to spend on is the back line. Going by how much we’ve spent recently I won’t call the club frugal.

Meanwhile our frugality might even be down to Wenger who knows.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Because he's crap. Had MSN to bail him out. Didn't follow him at Celta but he wasn't anything special at Roma.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
the midfield is still ok, what we need to spend on is the back line. Going by how much we’ve spent recently I won’t call the club frugal.

Meanwhile our frugality might even be down to Wenger who knows.
why not Simone he's got a defensive tactics and we can always do well in attack..to defend has always been our problem, you can see the way they tore West Ham in a space of 10mins
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
pickabeau1:

spy360.... sorry o

I reserve a lot of respect for Arsene Wenger. He made me love this club. I started watching football during his Face off with Sir Alex. I chose to take sides with him. I have no regrets (not really sha grin.

But then all good things have an end ( except salvation). It was time to say goodbye.

I sincerely hope he doesn't take another appointment else where, cos I would be mad with jealousy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Roland17:
This is what Lacazette needs. Compact plays that are around him as he has power and a good finisher.
Lacazette is too slow. Yeah he's a great finisher and has good technical ability but he is severely lacking on the physical front.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
sod09:
why not Simone he's got a defensive tactics and we can always do well in attack..to defend has always been our problem, you can see the way they tore West Ham in a space of 10mins
Arsenal won’t appoint him, at Gazidis press conference there was emphasis on values of the club and the entertaining attacking football will play as determinants for the selection of a new manager.
Simeon doesn’t fit these criteria.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
edi287:

Lacazette is too slow. Yeah he's a great finisher and has good technical ability but he is severely lacking on the physical front.
i don’t agree with ur stance on Lacazette, imagine someone that has watched Giroud for years saying Lacazette is too slow. And on physical front I saw him bully Westham defenders well. Dunno the Laca u talking abt.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
And on the 6th day, God said let there be Arsenal!!

kokaneprodigy:
Win-6th
Draw-6th
Lose-6th
U Don't play-6th
When somebody is not NEPA pole. shocked
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) ... (3476) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: dcrested(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.