Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2297292 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
Arsenal haven't won champios league, so what. Aston Villa and Celtic self won it, can they be compared to Arsenal today? Even Forest has 2 trophies, where are they today?
Mtchew, Ajax get 4 cups, Man u get 3, who is greater?
Bring Ajax to Emirates today, my team will rappe them without protection.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 12:38am On Sep 11, 2012
edoyad:
You know dayo's moronicity is infectious, see what happened to chicken shrimp pig.

Homoerotic nuisance face front......Or better still face the Nazi himself or ur fellow Gaynners
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 1:44am On Sep 11, 2012
folahann: Arsenal haven't won champios league, so what. Aston Villa and Celtic self won it, can they be compared to Arsenal today? Even Forest has 2 trophies, where are they today?
Mtchew, Ajax get 4 cups, Man u get 3, who is greater?
Bring Ajax to Emirates today, my team will rappe them without protection.

We are talking about Bayern and Arsenal

In the past Bayern was wayyyy ahead.

Currently Bayern is wayy ahead

In the future, Bayern would still stay ahead of Assanal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ritchboy(m): 5:31am On Sep 11, 2012
dayokanu:

We are talking about Bayern and Arsenal

In the past Bayern was wayyyy ahead.

Currently Bayern is wayy ahead

In the future, Bayern would still stay ahead of Assanal

"Wayyyy ahead" currently and you haven't won fuckall in Burnthisleaguearrgghhh for how many years? You still get mouth to talk after playing second fiddle to Dortmund for two years? Borussia fucking Dortmund?

FYI, two years trophyless with Schalke, Dortmund, Gladbach, Neverkusen etc as rivals is equivalent to 1,000,000 years trophyless in England! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by olodo(m): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2012
Yawn!!!!!!! this is what you get on FIFA int break
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2012
In other news: Abou Diaby is injured.
Though i have a feeling that this is "French Parapo" between Deschamps and Wenger.
That Abou will play only one of the two matches for France.
We have given Abou serious 'Agbo' this summer...He has said byebye to his injuries grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2012
Hello Arsee - anals lipsrsealed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by HNIC(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2012
El Guapo: Hello Arsee - anals lipsrsealed
Hello Chav..whats happenning in Chavland..still buying Falcao?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
HNIC: Hello Chav..whats happenning in Chavland..still buying Falcao?

Dimwit in a Deal that can have ya Ground Sold to ABU Dhabi wink wink
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
ritchboy:

"Wayyyy ahead" currently and you haven't won fuckall in Burnthisleaguearrgghhh for how many years? You still get mouth to talk after playing second fiddle to Dortmund for two years? Borussia fucking Dortmund?

FYI, two years trophyless with Schalke, Dortmund, Gladbach, Neverkusen etc as rivals is equivalent to 1,000,000 years trophyless in England! cheesy

DK is shameless - the same Dortmund that we annihilated is the team giving Bayern sleepless nights. More proof that the German league is unadulterated shyte. . . .but then again, what do you expect from a league dominated by the ButtMunching Munschits? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
DK and his student (A-40) should have known better than to come here and exhibit their frog brain.

No wonder Wenger rejected their team. A team that was given the UEFA champion's league on a platter of gold, stewpidly threw it away. grin It really must be frustrating to be a world reject. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
A-40:

Ol boi swerve!! What is the meaning of this your "previously literate gooner" megedefegede. 126 years or 57 years I'd like to believe my drift was caught! Lemme leave the pedantry for you anyway.

Are you not a previously gooner who has now relinquished following Arsenal? cheesy There is no other description valid for someone who leaves Arsenal to support Buttmunchers. . . nothing personal cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 4:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
debosky:
Are you not a previously gooner who has now relinquished following Arsenal? cheesy There is no other description valid for someone who leaves Arsenal to support Buttmunchers. . . nothing personal cheesy

so one cannot support any team he likes? in this day and age of democracy? debosky, i have fresh application forms of stoke fc, southampton and swansea - would you like one posted to your head office in gbongan?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
coogar:

so one cannot support any team he likes? in this day and age of democracy? debosky, i have fresh application forms of stoke fc, southampton and swansea - would you like one posted to your head office in gbongan?

Of course there is freedom - am I forcing him to remain an Arsenal supporter? cheesy

What I'm saying is that being an ex-gooner does not exempt him from Gooner standard treatment of Munschit supporters. No apologies. cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coogar: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
debosky:
Of course there is freedom - am I forcing him to remain an Arsenal supporter? cheesy

while it appears you are not forcing him to remain a gooner, you seem crossed he's no longer one. you are sounding like a jilted lover who just read a text message of a breakup on his samsung galaxy!

What I'm saying is that being an ex-gooner does not exempt him from Gooner standard treatment of Munschit supporters. No apologies. cool

i agree---
meanwhile, i want to join arsenal! what criteria do i need to satisfy to be a gooner? are there 72 virgins for me as a reward? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pataki: DK and his student (A-40) should have known better than to come here and exhibit their frog brain.

No wonder Wenger rejected their team. A team that was given the UEFA champion's league on a platter of gold, stewpidly threw it away. grin It really must be frustrating to be a world reject. cheesy

You won at home by 2-1 and you are here dancing like a jiggaboo! Team wey no pass 2nd round dey yab Finalist wey lose on penalty shootout! I'm not suprised as mediocrity reigns supreme at Arsenal. Borrow shame or buy! Like I said before calling you a frog brain would be an insult to frogs
Even the Dortmund peeps are dissing have actually won a UCL. So they are A$$-anal's superiors still

By the way what would a team with legends like Jupp Heynckes,Ottmar Hitzfeld,Louis Van Gaal as managers hope to do with a perennial bridesmaid like Wenger?? Only a king-sized slowpoke like u would believe that story

debosky:

"Are you not a previously gunner" Jesu sukun! later u would say u invented grammar.
Take ur two cents and kick rocks to a fountain bro grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
debosky:

DK is shameless - the same Dortmund that we annihilated is the team giving Bayern sleepless nights. More proof that the German league is unadulterated shyte. . . .but then again, what do you expect from a league dominated by the ButtMunching Munschits? cheesy

Have you googled what Bayern did to Man City your current champions in the EPL?

A sure way for Bayern to win the CL in sto play Arsenal 10 times. Everyone loves an "oshofree"

No CL trophy for club, No European trophy for manager. Duds recognize duds. Arsene recognize Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pataki: DK and his student (A-40) should have known better than to come here and exhibit their frog brain.

Wenger rejected Bayern the same way Alao-Akala rejected US presidency.

I laff in Gurumaharaji. So if dem tell you that one you sef go believe? Just because a soft sell mag reported it?

Soon when prime people, Ikebe-Super, Lolly and Better lover reports that 36 kiniun FC of Ebute Metta reject Nou Camp you would jump up and report it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
ritchboy:

How many yrs have Arsenal been trophyless now? Answer on a board.

Imagine this one dey talk after playing second fiddle to all clubs in the EPL even Manchester fuuuucking City? That was molested at Allianz the team that made Tevez scared to enter the pitch

If Bayern can be playing Man City and Arsenal everyday we would be winning every year
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
A. Arshavin did not make the Russian squad, they are currently leading Israel by 2-0, Spain's predictable squad selection resumed, that meant S. Carzola is on the bench, am hoping he get playing time, its almost the end of the first half and "La Roja" are yet to find the back of the net against Georgia.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
A-40:

You won at home by 2-1 and you are here dancing like a jiggaboo! Team wey no pass 2nd round dey yab Finalist wey lose on penalty shootout! I'm not suprised as mediocrity reigns supreme at Arsenal. Borrow shame or buy! Like I said before calling you a frog brain would be an insult to frogs
Even the Dortmund peeps are dissing have actually won a UCL. So they are A$$-anal's superiors still

By the way what would a team with legends like Jupp Heynckes,Ottmar Hitzfeld,Louis Van Gaal as managers hope to do with a perennial bridesmaid like Wenger?? Only a king-sized slowpoke like u would believe that story

Mr. Frog Brain, pele oh. grin E dey pain you? You were finalist, story story.....mschewwwww! Did you win the cup? Arsenal has entered the Champion's league final, did we win? Frog brain keep croaking! Yarn new story make we hear.

I retort, a team who had the Champion's league placed to them on a platter of gold, they foolishly and stewpidly threw it away. You dare come on the Arsenal thread and rant your frustration. grin Bundesliga, you allowed Borussia Dortmund, Borussia Dortmund (off all teams!) to disgrace una, and you think you are at par to talk at Arsenal??! You no even dey respect your seniors sha! Shyte league, with frog brain fans. grin

See doofus mentioning names, what glories and achievements have they brought that is at par with Wenger? Oya frog brain.....start your annoying croaking! angry You even had the temerity to mention Ottmar Hitzfeld, who was just merely a top domestic coach and resigned from Bayern Munich. Just because a frog can eat a live insect does not make it at par with a lion - shogbo? sad
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
Meanwhile J. Djourou continues to maintain his first team place with the Swiss national team, Wales captain A. Ramsey is in the first team against Serbia, its a goal-less draw at the moment.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 7:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pataki:
Mr. Frog Brain, pele oh. grin E dey pain you? You were finalist, story story.....mschewwwww! Did you win the cup? Arsenal has entered the Champion's league final, did we win? Frog brain keep croaking! Yarn new story make we hear.

I retort, a team who had the Champion's league placed to them on a platter of gold, they foolishly and stewpidly threw it away. You dare come on the Arsenal thread and rant your frustration. grin Bundesliga, you allowed Borussia Dortmund, Borussia Dortmund (off all teams!) to disgrace una, and you think you are at par to talk at Arsenal??! You no even dey respect your seniors sha! Shyte league, with frog brain fans. grin

See doofus mentioning names, what glories and achievements have they brought that is at par with Wenger? Oya frog brain.....start your annoying croaking! angry You even had the temerity to mention Ottmar Hitzfeld, who was just merely a top domestic coach and resigned from Bayern Munich. Just because a frog can eat a live insect does not make it at par with a lion - shogbo? sad

Its obvious you are trying to upstage edoyad and dipo on this forum and I wont allow you to sink to such abyss as long as I am here.

How can someone so despeartely want to outdo edoyad and dipo (Dumb and dumber) in foolishness. They both represent all that is wrong with mutation and cross breeding research

FYI Van Gaal won the Champions league, Heyckenes won the Champions league and Ottmar hitzfeld has won 2 CL in 2 different clubs. Now start comparing that to Wenger who has won nada in European football in 30yrs of coaching? No UEFA cup, No Europa Cup, No Winners cup No Champions league

Is this not a fan of Arsenal? A club that cant win a league where Man City played? Manchester freaking City?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
T. Vermaelen is in the action as Belgium is loosing to Craotia by 1-0, 64 Minutes and S. Carzola subs D. Silva who is having a miserable match, and Carzola already making a statement on the pitch, Georgia is really giving Spain a run for their money.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
L. Podolski and P. Metesacker were only able to make the bench for the Germans and once again L. Fabianski could only make the bench while W. Szczesny remains out due to injury.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
"Les Blues" have kicked off O. Giroud makes the first team and is repaying coach D. Deschamps with some good play, A. Diaby (Obviously Wenger had something to do with this) and L. Koscienly are listed as Subs.

In England, the A. Ox starts while Walcott is reported sick and is not listed for the game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by A40(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pataki:

Hahahahahaha mogbe I shoulda known i was arguing with a toddler! Tata like you! SMH you don't even know Ottmar Hitzfeld first coach to win the UCL with two different teams. You are a disgrace to Arsenal fans!! U should change your name from Pataki to Un-Pataki grin grin. I don't blame you sha i'm sure you are probably one of those that think the sun shines out of Wenger's a$$.
Its only on Nairaland webspace that a selling club like A$$-@nal can hope to rub shoulders with the Bavarian Giants! Shiii y'all ain't even the Pride of London no more

dayokanu:

Its obvious you are trying to upstage edoyad and dipo on this forum and I wont allow you to sink to such abyss as long as I am here.

How can someone so despeartely want to outdo edoyad and dipo (Dumb and dumber) in foolishness. They both represent all that is wrong with mutation and cross breeding research

FYI Van Gaal won the Champions league, Heyckenes won the Champions league and Ottmar hitzfeld has won 2 CL in 2 different clubs. Now start comparing that to Wenger who has won nada in European football in 30yrs of coaching? No UEFA cup, No Europa Cup, No Winners cup No Champions league

Is this not a fan of Arsenal? A club that cant win a league where Man City played? Manchester freaking City?
I couldn't believe it myself. As in Pataki does not know Ottmar Hitzfeld!! This is serious! so i've been arguing with a football novice all this time.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
A-40:

Hahahahahaha mogbe I shoulda known i was arguing with a toddler! Tata like you! SMH you don't even know Ottmar Hitzfeld first coach to win the UCL with two different teams. You are a disgrace to Arsenal fans!! U should change your name from Pataki to Un-Pataki grin grin. I don't blame you sha i'm sure you are probably one of those that think the sun shines out of Wenger's a$$.
Its only on Nairaland webspace that a selling club like A$$-@nal can hope to rub shoulders with the Bavarian Giants! Shiii y'all ain't even the Pride of London no more

I couldn't believe it myself. As in Pataki does not know Ottmar Hitzfeld!! This is serious! so i've been arguing with a football novice all this time.

My friend will you sharap?! See this is why I keep calling you a frog brain fan. grin Did Ottmar Hitzfeld win CL for Bayern? Just because he won it for two different teams, you all want to identify with him. The only time he ever got that to CL final for Bayern was in 1998 or so, and what happened? Same old pathetic Bayern, keep losing the plot when it most mattered. Frog brain fans, do I need to school you peeps or what sef?!

The point is this, a world class coach cannot remove the gross stewpidity that is engrossed with Bayern. Wenger saw this and he declined to coach Bayern. If that is lost on you and Dayokanu, please be kind enough to retain your new found identities as frog brain fans. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
Roland17: T. Vermaelen is in the action as Belgium is loosing to Craotia by 1-0, 64 Minutes and S. Carzola subs D. Silva who is having a miserable match, and Carzola already making a statement on the pitch, Georgia is really giving Spain a run for their money.

Thanks Roland17 for all the various updates. I got a bit distracted with the invasion of these frog brain fans on our thread. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by not2long(m): 9:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pataki:

My friend will you sharap?! See this is why I keep calling you a frog brain fan. grin [size=18pt]Did Ottmar Hitzfeld win CL for Bayern? Just because he won it for two different teams, you all want to identify with him. The only time he ever got that to CL final for Bayern was in 1998 or so, and what happened?[/size] Same old pathetic Bayern, keep losing the plot when it most mattered. Frog brain fans, do I need to school you peeps or what sef?!

The point is this, a world class coach cannot remove the gross stewpidity that is engrossed with Bayern. Wenger saw this and he declined to coach Bayern. If that is lost on you and Dayokanu, please be kind enough to retain your new found identities as frog brain fans. grin

ONLY AN ARSENAL FAN!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (3476) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), BlueRayDick and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.