Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2288647 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (3462) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
4llerbuntu: basically we all know and have opinions on what we think is wrong with arsenal fc. its been ventilated everywhere.

right now fook off if all u still wanna do here is whine. go to the man utd thread, that's all they do there.

keep it constructive here or shut up and whine in your house. who gives a shit if my grandmother is a better striker than sanogo. will your whining here change anything.

complaints all the time, u will just give yourself a stroke on top Wenger matter. I've got news for you: u don't own a kobo in arsenal fc and may never own, and arsene Wenger earns 6 million pounds a year for you to complain about. continue whining. mcheew.
Nah you can get lost if you have a problem with anyone's opinion. That's why it's called a "FORUM" get it??

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
edi287:
1. Ok both teams had players out..unless you're trying to say city didn't miss kompany at the back or aguero upfront. You'll see the difference when we face them next week.
2. Well except for lukaku, they all had average seasons. You'll see the difference between having costa, remy and drogba as first team strikers compared to having torres, eto and ba.
3. Khedira played less matches than arteta; so of course arteta's stats are going to look better. We played shit against Leicester because we lack a proper dm not arteta and because sanogo is just plain useless. Arteta makes no difference against big teams and that will not change this season.
4. Ozil is the best No. 10 in the team, heck even in the epl if used properly in with the right players. Ramsey is a b2b, not a no 10. Wilshere is the person taking ozil spot and that is plain bullshit no matter how you look at it. He left Madrid for being played out of position to come to arsenal just to face the same ish?? why spend 42m on him then?
5. Lukaku did his regular job of bullying monreal...get it??

Your sentimentality and lack of objectivity portray you as a Chelsea fan. Pls start 'commoting for here'!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
chai.....

make i bone sha. i don repent
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
grin grin grin
PietroRico: ogbeni, I never. Knew podoslki was your neighbour?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hehehe. . . .edi287 needs to calm down a bit. We've all been there and done that.

I think I'm getting myself a Danny Welbeck jersey - any footie player that can correctly use the word 'envisaged' in a sentence is clearly above average intelligence and worth supporting. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Spy360:

Your sentimentality and lack of objectivity portray you as a Chelsea fan. Pls start 'commoting for here'!
Lol..i'm lacking objectivity for pointing out the gaping holes in the team?? I doubt you're a bigger fan of arsenal than i am...so don't give me the "chelsea fan" crap.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2014
edi287:
Lol..i'm lacking objectivity for pointing out the gaping holes in the team?? I doubt you're a bigger fan of arsenal than i am...so don't give me the "chelsea fan" crap.

#COYG,

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by PastorKun(m): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
PastorKun: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/arsenal-release-hilarious-video-to-tackle-homophobia-in-football-featuring-theo-walcott-santi-cazorla-and-alex-oxladechamberlain-9714024.html
Really funny cheesy
i watched it yesterday . .Santi's own is very very funny grin grin grin

I can't change my height grin and the way he looks ta the camera grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTb-eepjheE

fredoooooo santi tall pass you grin midget!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Roland17: I watched Rosicky play yesterday against the United States in a friendly and I keep wondering why Wenger rarely uses Rosicky, despite the loss and aged 33 he was by far the best player on the night, his movement, control, passing and pace was unrivaled, he was incisive and tackled with confidence, he controlled the pace of the game even when Czech Republic were without possession and played 90 mins..

You would rarely find players with Rosicky's physical conditioning, dedication and commitment for the game, I would rather sit Ramsey as his goals recently are covering some obvious mistakes he is making on the pitch and play Rosicky..
True Talk
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
mukina2:

I Tagged You To Move Ma Thread On Frontpage But You Ignored. Aint Fair!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jencejyde(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
debosky: Hehehe. . . .edi287 needs to calm down a bit. We've all been there and done that.

I think I'm getting myself a Danny WelbeckArsenal jersey - any footie player that can correctly use the word 'envisaged' in a sentence is clearly above average intelligence and worth supporting. cheesy

Let me know when it's less than 40 quid.. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Did you say D. Welbeck? Yes Danny got 2 tonight, confidence booster for the young lad..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2014
#Welbzisdatguy cheesy

I'm expecting big things from him once he puts on the Red and White
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:25am On Sep 09, 2014
………………………………………….....Giroud…………………………………………
………………………………………….....Welbeck…………………………………….
...........………………………………….Sanogo……………………………………...

Alexis…………………………………...........……………………………………......Walcott
Podolski……………………………………………………………………………………...Ox
Gnabry…………………………………….......……………………………………… ...Campbell

..........…………………………………….Ozil………………………………………….
…………………………………………......Santi…………………………………………
……………….............………………..Rosicky…………….………………………

………………..Ramsey………………............…………….Arteta
…………………Jack………………………………………….......Flamini
.......…………Diaby…………………………………………....Coquelin

Gibbs…………....…………Koscielny……………Per……………………………….Debuchy
Monreal…………………...Chambers………….()….……………………….....Bellerin

(Flamini)…………………..………………………………....................................(Coquelin)

……………………………………………Szsc…………………………………………………..
…………………………………………..Ospina………………………………………………..
…………………………………………..Martinez………………………………………………

is this decent enough for a title chase?
a few of these players need to do a 'Ramsey' this season tbh

that defence tho.... watery

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
The defence didn't do badly last season except against the big teams cheesy

But yeah, I agree we need numbers at the back. Till January, we have to make do with Chambers and Monreal as back up CBs if anything happens to Kos and Per

England experimented with Jack in the dm role last night. I remember someone (here on NL) saying this will be his long term position at Arsenal too. Don't know how that will work. His height is a challenge though. Let's see how it pans out for England.

BTW guys, Sanogo scored last night for France U21 too cheesy That's three goals in two games for him cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Defence is worrying because of our knack for picking up injuries - if we cut that out (jokes cheesy cheesy) then there's a chance they'll be good enough.

Apparently we agreed a deal for Manolas but he wanted guarantees on first team action so didn't sign. I guess we'll need some Squillaci type player who won't mind warming the bench?

What's not clear is how that midfield sets up - seems more of a 4-2-3-1 most times with the three interchanging. I'm not sure it's working well so far.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hmm an Arsenal thread cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iykmora(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChristineC: Hmm an Arsenal thread cool
you mean there shouldn't be one? grin cheesy cheesy grin

Gooooooners-over to you!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
4llerbuntu: ………………………………………….....Giroud…………………………………………
………………………………………….....Welbeck…………………………………….
...........………………………………….Sanogo……………………………………...

Alexis…………………………………...........……………………………………......Walcott
Podolski……………………………………………………………………………………...Ox
Gnabry…………………………………….......……………………………………… ...Campbell

..........…………………………………….Ozil………………………………………….
…………………………………………......Santi…………………………………………
……………….............………………..Rosicky…………….………………………

………………..Ramsey………………............…………….Arteta
…………………Jack………………………………………….......Flamini
.......…………Diaby…………………………………………....Coquelin

Gibbs…………....…………Koscielny……………Per……………………………….Debuchy
Monreal…………………...Chambers………….()….……………………….....Bellerin

(Flamini)…………………..………………………………....................................(Coquelin)

……………………………………………Szsc…………………………………………………..
…………………………………………..Ospina………………………………………………..
…………………………………………..Martinez………………………………………………

is this decent enough for a title chase?
a few of these players need to do a 'Ramsey' this season tbh

that defence tho.... watery
Defence, strikeforce and dm...Defence is too light, dm and strikeforce too average.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Rumors are going round that Gazidis signed Welbeck without Wengers' approval. I'm also hearing the board are not happy that we couldn't bring in a DM and a cb. We lost out on manolas due to Wenger's dithering. Kind of explains why wenger hasn't said anything about Welbeck's signing. But i also kind of find it hard to believe since Wenger sent a text to comolli on bein sports confirming the welbeck deal was a permanent one rather than a loan...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
debosky: Defence is worrying because of our knack for picking up injuries - if we cut that out (jokes cheesy cheesy) then there's a chance they'll be good enough.

Apparently we agreed a deal for Manolas but he wanted guarantees on first team action so didn't sign. I guess we'll need some Squillaci type player who won't mind warming the bench?

What's not clear is how that midfield sets up - seems more of a 4-2-3-1 most times with the three interchanging. I'm not sure it's working well so far.
Yepes and Yobo are the only free agents cb available at the moment. Yepes is 38, but not bad. I'd pick yobo only cos he's got pl experience.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
edi287: Rumors are going round that Gazidis signed Welbeck without Wengers' approval. I'm also hearing the board are not happy that we couldn't bring in a DM and a cb. We lost out on manolas due to Wenger's dithering. Kind of explains why wenger hasn't said anything about Welbeck's signing. But i also kind of find it hard to believe since Wenger sent a text to comolli on bein sports confirming the welbeck deal was a permanent one rather than a loan...

How many ridiculous rumours can you pack into one post? First Gaz signed a player without Wegner's approval, then a statement that we lost Manolas due to 'Wenger's dithering' (like you were there in the negotiation room), and then to top it all off you have access to Wenger/Comolli's text messages?

I know it's dull and boring without footie on at the moment, but faraburukubale.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
debosky:

How many ridiculous rumours can you pack into one post? First Gaz signed a player without Wegner's approval, then a statement that we lost Manolas due to 'Wenger's dithering' (like you were there in the negotiation room), and then to top it all off you have access to Wenger/Comolli's text messages?

I know it's dull and boring without footie on at the moment, but faraburukubale.
Loool...which one be "faraburukubale"?? I was saying what i heard. Like i said on the post, i'm not too sure about the welbeck one. But the manolas one MIGHT be true...people like liam brady have come out to say wenger changes his mind alot when it comes to signings. He might have been pondering on signing the guy or letting chambers be third choice cb and buy a dm instead. You never know...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2014
iykmora: you mean there shouldn't be one? grin cheesy cheesy grin

Gooooooners-over to you!

shocked shocked shocked
I mean it's cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
edi287:
Yepes and Yobo are the only free agents cb available at the moment. Yepes is 38, but not bad. I'd pick yobo only cos he's got pl experience.

`Yobo? shockedshockedgringringrin tell me you're joking, please. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
mukina2:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
Possible line vs Man City

Szczesny;
Debuchy, Per, Koschieny, Gibbs;
Ramsey, Arteta;
Chambo, Ozil, Sanchez;
Welbeck;

Subs: Ospina, Chambers, Monreal, Flamini, Cazorla, Wilshere, Sanogo.

What do you predict with this line-up?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 1:14am On Sep 12, 2014
Carzola/Wilshere will probably start ahead of Chambo and Ozil will start on the left
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 1:48am On Sep 12, 2014
^^^ Chambo needs to hug the bench for the time being. He hasn't lit up the league as expected, and his one route football ain't helping matters too! I just hope Chambo can play as good as Sterling does for Liverpool and produce the goodies!!

Szczesny
Debuchy, Per, Koschieny, Gibbs

Arteta/Flamster

Sanchez, Wilshere/Rosicky, Ramsey, Ozil

Welbeck

This will probably be the line-up on Saturday if Ramsey recovers from his Ankle injury.

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (3462) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.