Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2297527 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
chic2pimp:

Dayo don free you no be so?

Limpshrimp how is the zoo ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 12:10am On Mar 07, 2015
Gabriel is out for 2 weeks. Welcome to Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lovebond34(m): 12:23am On Mar 07, 2015
edi287:
lolz indeed...one player cum awt of d injury room anoda one replace him....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 12:34am On Mar 07, 2015
kashmo:
Liverpool's resurgence is worrying! This is why I was opposed to them picking a win against Southampton. It's going to be a tough battle securing champions league spot.

Great win by the way!!

It would be funny to see a top 4 finish without Arsenal... grin

Man Utd seems ready to fight for Arsenal's favorite 4th spot... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 12:36am On Mar 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Wake me up when Wenger leaves AFC! undecided

#WengerOut

Na today... grin

Arsene made for Arsenal... grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 9:45am On Mar 07, 2015
coded01:

It would be funny to see a top 4 finish without Arsenal... grin

Man Utd seems ready to fight for Arsenal's favorite 4th spot... grin
Arsenal is finishing third this season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2015
#wenger out I'm tired of d old man
I blame d English fans instead of dem to boycott at least a month without going to any arsenal match......by d time d board start losing.....
Day will no.....day should understand d man is experimenting there's nothing in his old head
He could av left wen he won d f.a cup
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ElFenomeno1: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2015
edi287:

3 weeks not 2
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

3 weeks not 2
Even worse...this is someone who hasn't been injured for 3 years before he joined us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 6:06am On Mar 08, 2015
edi287:

Even worse...this is someone who hasn't been injured for 3 years before he joined us.
what causes this injuries to our players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 10:59am On Mar 08, 2015
sod09:
#wenger out I'm tired of d old man
I blame d English fans instead of dem to boycott at least a month without going to any arsenal match......by d time d board start losing.....
Day will no.....day should understand d man is experimenting there's nothing in his old head
He could av left wen he won d f.a cup
The English fans are not stupid. If you know what I mean.

Follow football focus on BBC, Wenger gives an objective explanation to his decisions that have guided Arsenal through his reign as team manager.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
Spy360:

The English fans are not stupid. If you know what I mean.

Follow football focus on BBC, Wenger gives an objective explanation to his decisions that have guided Arsenal through his reign as team manager.
d excuse den was d stadium nd we av completed d debt na.... So wat other excuse did he av
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
IZUKWU:
Arsenal is finishing third this season.

Make una beat Man Utd tomorrow 1st... tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
sod09:
d excuse den was d stadium nd we av completed d debt na.... So wat other excuse did he av
Na wa for bad belle o!

You've forgotten that we won the FA cup last season and are still in contention. We also won the Community shield. Wenger says to win the league will take us till 2017 for him to build a formidable team that can compete with the likes of Chelsea and Mancity.

Take a look at Man Utd (after spending over N150m, no change the currency to £150million on the likes of Falcao, Di Maria, Blind, Rojo, Herrera etc besides Mata and Fellaini last season) and appreciate what Arsene has done, and then be hopeful for a better tommorrow.
While I am not satisfied as a fan, yet I try to be objective in my criticism. Success doesn't come overnight, it takes time and patience.
If you who enjoy UCL every season is crying what do you expect Liverpool or Tottenham fans to be doing? Is it not because Wenger has spoilt you people, that you don't know what it means to finish outside the top four? Now we are third just few points behind Man City with about 11games to go, yet you are still whining. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Spy360:

Na wa for bad belle o!

You've forgotten that we won the FA cup last season and are still in contention. We also won the Community shield. Wenger says to win the league will take us till 2017 for him to build a formidable team that can compete with the likes of Chelsea and Mancity.

Take a look at Man Utd (after spending over N150m, no change the currency to £150million on the likes of Falcao, Di Maria, Blind, Rojo, Herrera etc besides Mata and Fellaini last season) and appreciate what Arsene has done, and then be hopeful for a better tommorrow.
While I am not satisfied as a fan, yet I try to be objective in my criticism. Success doesn't come overnight, it takes time and patience.
If you who enjoy UCL every season is crying what do you expect Liverpool or Tottenham fans to be doing? Is it not because Wenger has spoilt you people, that you don't know what it means to finish outside the top four? Now we are third just few points behind Man City with about 11games to go, yet you are still whining. Na wa o!
are u for real
A club like arsenal Fighting for 4th every season nd u happy with DAT....
Smh for dis last season fans oo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 5:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
IZUKWU:
what causes this injuries to our players
Probably our training methods. Its always the same issue; HAMSTRING HAMSTRING HAMSTRING injury!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2015
sod09:
are u for real
A club like arsenal Fighting for 4th every season nd u happy with DAT....
Smh for dis last season fans oo
Na "positive fans" we dey call them.
Claim to be a big club yet we celebrate 4th place like its some trophy.
Statisfied with overrated, average players like Giroud.
Thats what Arsenal has turned to.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
edi287:

abi oo...exactly my point.....d man should just live
We claim no money in arsenal what is welbeck(20 m) doing in arsenal...I swear I better pass welbeck he's just lucky
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
edi287:

OK commot na! You wey be negative fan wetin you still dey do here?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 12:16am On Mar 09, 2015
sod09:
abi oo...exactly my point.....d man should just live
We claim no money in arsenal what is welbeck(20 m) doing in arsenal...I swear I better pass welbeck he's just lucky
The guy is also earning 100k a week to be scoring 7 in 24 matches. I still don't see the "henry in him" that guys are talking about.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edi287: 12:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Spy360:

OK commot na! You wey be negative fan wetin you still dey do here?
I be true fan..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
I hope we've learnt from past experience. United will sit back and wait to hit us on the counter. In as much as I don't want an extra game in form of a replay, I will advice the boys to take this game slowly. No need to rush things. Try to get United out of their half. They should be the ones under pressure since they are playing at home.

COYG!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pickabeau1: 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
proudlysports:
I hope we've learnt from past experience. United will sit back and wait to hit us on the counter. In as much as I don't want an extra game in form of a replay, I will advice the boys to take this game slowly. No need to rush things. Try to get United out of their half. They should be the ones under pressure since they are playing at home.

COYG!

True word

Three years ago . they played with 5 defenders and no striker and won 2 nil in the FA Cup

This season they were outplayed yet own.2 1

This game..patience and game management is key
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Same old Wenger
Same old arsenal
We will outplay them nd still lose
If enyimba put on man u jersey nd play arsenal
We go still lose
Simple
Don't give much hope on today's game
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emaprince: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
Where is DJ Tval?

Please, play me END OF THE ROAD by boyz2men. Thanks!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Tval(m): 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
Emaprince:
Where is DJ Tval?

Please, play me END OF THE ROAD by boyz2men. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKO6XYXioc

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emaprince: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2015
GOD bless you, Tval.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
edi287:

The guy is also earning 100k a week to be scoring 7 in 24 matches. I still don't see the "henry in him" that guys are talking about.
The same things you said about Henry when he wasn't scoring.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2015
proudlysports:
I will advice the boys to take this game slowly. No need to rush things. Try to get United out of their half. They should be the ones under pressure since they are playing at home.

COYG!
Good thinking. My line up
......................... Szcesny..........................
Bellerin... Per.........kosch...... Monreal
................. Ramsey..... Coquelin..............
Walcot........... Cazorla............ Sanchez
........................... Giroud...............................

Subs: Ospina, Chambers, Gibbs, Chambo, Ozil, Rosicky, Welbeck.

Analysis; Szcesny keeps his place as cup keeper, Monreal has turned out more realiable than Gibbs with his experience, Rambo and Coquelin gives a more defensive feel, Cazorla has become a better creative midfielder than Ozil, was difficult choosing between Walcot and Chambo- but Walcot seems more intelligent and would be useful for a counter attacking style, Giroud will surely scrap in a goal as he always does.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dis man now av excuse for losing
Why is welbeck starting ahead of Walcott
Wen will he realise dead Walcott is better Dan dis nigga
He wasn't good enough man utd sold him......out
Na wa ooo
I tire for dis man oo
Nd yet we complain player ain't loyal, aw can day be loyal wen d players on bench are better Dan d one playing regularly
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Spy360:

Analysis; Szcesny keeps his place as cup keeper, Monreal has turned out more realiable than Gibbs with his experience, Rambo and Coquelin gives a more defensive feel, Cazorla has become a better creative midfielder than Ozil, was difficult choosing between Walcot and Chambo- but Walcot seems more intelligent and would be useful for a counter attacking style, Giroud will surely scrap in a goal as he always does.
chairman
U miss d line up
ooWenger get u dis tym
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Spy360:

chairman
U miss d line up
Wenger get u dis tym
Szczesny, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ozil, Sanchez, Welbeck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (3476) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.