Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2297476 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 8:08am On Mar 23, 2015
Spy360:

As a trained public analyst and investigator, I can decode from her use of words that she is female. Yeah, she has a good understanding too.
https://www.nairaland.com/1842358/please-need-ashawo-joint-kubwa#25218034

Let's hope he/she doesn't change that post before you see it. I've screen grabbed anyway. Just in case .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2015
sod09:
u can't be sure bro
No offense to her but I'm doubting if d user of d moniker is really a female
Cos d way she/he analyse d game is superb
lool.... Well, I grew up wit my brodas who loved football so much that it rubbed off on me. And am d only girl in my family, nd becaus of my brodas, i loved ball very very much.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2015
jodeer:
lool.... Well, I grew up wit my brodas who loved football so much that it rubbed off on me. And am d only girl in my family, nd becaus of my brodas, i loved ball very very much.
great.....u can make a good analyst
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Spy360:

Everyone has their bad days, and that includes Messi and Ronaldo, and all those you mentioned.
Obviously he was fagged out just as almost every other person on the pitch. Yet despite his mistakes, you would not say he didn't make some nice interceptions or tackles.
Besides he is still work in progress, he isn't up to that top class you mentioned. I believe that's why Arsene gives him a run of matches to build his confidence and tactical awareness.

This is not about one bad day at the office but about an obvious, consistent deficiency that exposes out midfield, don't construe my argument here, I am in no way condemning his abilities and how much he has improved, he is a good tackler especially when he is not pressured into one but if we hope to return to the summit of global football we must improve our personnel in that position. Coquelin solves the need now, but we need more than that..

Messi and Ronaldo have deficiencies, they are not perfect but can their respective clubs achieve the pinacle of domestic and global football with these issues? Their performance and result should prove that.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by kashmo: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
All this fuss about needing a world class DMF is farce to me! It's only in the EPL dudes like Schneiderlin are touted as mega million prospects.

I don't see the Madrids, Bayern Munich, and Juventus playing with a dedicated "World Class" DMF!! If your central midfield pairing are $h!t nothing a DMF can do about it. As for Le Coq, he has done a tremendous job since he went straight to the first team. I rather stick with him than these names been bandied about. Heck, give me a Midfield pairing of Le Coq, Pogba & Vidal and Arsenal should have all guns blazing!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
sod09:
great.....u can make a good analyst
tanks..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
So guys.....who did u refer. Ozil and cazorla pairing or ramsey and carzola/ozil pairing?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Funpeter: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
jodeer:
So guys.....who did u refer. Ozil and cazorla pairing or ramsey and carzola/ozil pairing?
prefer ramzy and santi why cos ramsy is the only box to box MF we have and can also defend where neccesary why santi can just do the play maker stuff for us.........
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
jodeer:

No be you open topic to find Ashy joint in Kubwa?

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
jodeer:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
jodeer:
Ok you are forgiven.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by purplekayc(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Championa league for winners has been increase d to €100m
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hope we can keep diaby fit until barcelona's transfer ban is over.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Keky:
Hope we can keep diaby fit until barcelona's transfer ban is over.
Wicked!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
The Return of the King.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Keky:
The Return of the King.
This guy diaby is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
ajasa4link:

as in ehn.......even a ss carrier strong pass d dude
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:50am On Apr 02, 2015
sod09:
as in ehn.......even a ss carrier strong pass d dude
He wasn't always like this, I have forgotten the guy that broke his knee cap which is difficult to repair especially with his lanky stature. But his ability is there, we may have just missed seeing the best box to box midfielder of his days.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2015
Keky:
The Return of the King.
King of free wages! I envy him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Spy360:

He wasn't always like this, I have forgotten the guy that broke his knee cap which is difficult to repair especially with his lanky stature. But his ability is there, we may have just missed seeing the best box to box midfielder of his days.
dats y I feel for d guy....he's good
In other news giroud nd le coq nominated for EPL potm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Dorobuchi nd Mikel re back

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by leggo: 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
leggo:
www.nairaland.com/1842358/please-need-ashawo-joint-kubwa

jodeer the 'female' arsenal fan...
grin
Maybe one of his/her bro used his/her moniker den
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
ajasa4link:

Wilshere nko? angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
naijababe:

Wilshere nko? angry

I would take a healthy Diaby over 2 Jack Wilsheres anyday..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Roland17:

I would take a healthy Diaby over 2 Jack Wilsheres anyday..

Exactly! That overated english boy should be playing for Sunderland or some club like that angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
naijababe:

Exactly! That overated english boy should be playing for Sunderland or some club like that angry

Ha!! lefty Maradona grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
fredoooooo:

Ha!! lefty Maradona grin grin grin

Jo gerrout jare! Eke yo furo moto gba 'ndi!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
naijababe:

Jo gerrout jare! Eke yo furo moto gba 'ndi!!

Solo makinde better than Eke tongue cheesy
I support assnal na cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ajasa4link: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
naijababe:

Wilshere nko? angry
Wilshere still dey play two, three games before getting injured... Diaby? I think he gets injured for a living!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2015
Almost a fit squad for saturdy. Hope we will be able 2 see of livpool.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Pls is welbeck fit for sat. I hope not o!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (3476) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.