Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2293703 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (3467) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emaprince: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
sod09:
Dorobuchi nd Mikel re back
his name is debauchery!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:53am On Apr 03, 2015
Emaprince:
his name is debauchery!
u mean dorobuchi grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2015
What is all the Raheem talk again biko ? Season never end but they've started using Arsenal to drive up players' value.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2015
We no want sterling ooo
I will prefer DAT German machine reus
BTW congrats to baba nd giroud

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2015
edoyad:
What is all the Raheem talk again biko ? Season never end but they've started using Arsenal to drive up players' value.

Exactly and don't forget he is also English, Arsenal has always been the scape goat of the British media, it's saddening and disgusts me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Danhumprey: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
sod09:
We no want sterling ooo
Your signature contradict the bolded. Smh!grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Danhumprey:
Your signature contradict the bolded. Smh!grin
he kinda deserves it.....I heard he won it last sept 2013
Dat shows hes lost d game
I had to congratulate him on his recent trophy grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudly9ja(m): 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2015
Good to see we have a full team bar Chamberlain and maybe Welbeck.

Team against Liverpool. It will be too early for Debuchy to step back into the RB position so I expect Bellerin to keep his place.
I am not sure if I want a pairing of Ramsey and Coquelin or Coquelin and Santi. As we are playing at home, I assume AW will play the latter pair. However, with Welbeck likely out of the game, perhaps we'll see the former pairing.

Ospina
Hector Per Kos Monreal

Coquelin Ramsey

Ozil Santi Alexis

Giroud

Bench: Szczesny, Gibbs, Theo, Gabriel, Rosicky, Chambers, ...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ChristineC: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2015
Arsenal 2 Liverpool 2

thank me later cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:23am On Apr 04, 2015
sod09:
We no want sterling ooo
Onu kwuru njo ga ekwu mma.

The mouth that speaks evil of you will come back to celebrate you.

The two most maligned fellows in football, especially by their own fans.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Spy360:

Onu kwuru njo ga ekwu mma.

The mouth that speaks evil of you will come back to celebrate you.

The two most maligned fellows in football, especially by their own fans.
u guys dnt get it
Coz I hate him doeznt mean I CNT congratulate him
Like I said, hes never won it since sept 2013
Isn't that worth congratulations
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Now DAT debuchy is back...baba should let chambers partner le coq cos d likes of Rambo nd cozza too like goal....he may be expose sooner or later
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2015
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.... COQ AND CHAMBERS IN MIDFIELD? Hmmm....liv will just shred arsenal apart cos non of the duo can carry d ball away 4rm our half wen under pressure thus increasing d pressure on both d midfield and defence.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2015
jodeer:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.... COQ AND CHAMBERS IN MIDFIELD? Hmmm....liv will just shred arsenal apart cos non of the duo can carry d ball away 4rm our half wen under pressure thus increasing d pressure on both d midfield and defence.
really.....I dnt think so
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
sod09:
really.....I dnt think so
ok...lets brk it down. Who do u tink can play b2b btw the two? Non has the technical skills 2 outwit a player a difficult situation. None can hold d ball under intense pressure. All dis factors will make ozil or cazorla playing our cam not to see the ball and thus making our foward line to be under-fed. The defence will also crack because of d undue pressure liv midfield will cause on them(trust mertsacker). Seems u have 4gotten soton game too soon.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
proudly9ja:
Good to see we have a full team bar Chamberlain and maybe Welbeck.

Team against Liverpool. It will be too early for Debuchy to step back into the RB position so I expect Bellerin to keep his place.
I am not sure if I want a pairing of Ramsey and Coquelin or Coquelin and Santi. As we are playing at home, I assume AW will play the latter pair. However, with Welbeck likely out of the game, perhaps we'll see the former pairing.

Ospina
Hector Per Kos Monreal

Coquelin Ramsey

Ozil Santi Alexis

Giroud

Bench: Szczesny, Gibbs, Theo, Gabriel, Rosicky, Chambers, ...
kudos...11/11

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
jodeer:
ok...lets brk it down. Who do u tink can play b2b btw the two? Non has the technical skills 2 outwit a player a difficult situation. None can hold d ball under intense pressure. All dis factors will make ozil or cazorla playing our cam not to see the ball and thus making our foward line to be under-fed. The defence will also crack because of d undue pressure liv midfield will cause on them(trust mertsacker). Seems u have 4gotten soton game too soon.
impressive who are u....really stop messing around

Line up
Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ramsey, Ozil, Sanchez, Giroud
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nihilist: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
So Wenger still knows...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Giroud is improving, nice game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
No vacancy in the top four
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2015
Wow!!!!....dis is my perfect birthdy gift. Tanks arsene, tanks arsenal and tanks ozil 4 dat delightful freekick. It was all more than a birthday gift.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
sod09:
Now DAT debuchy is back...baba should let chambers partner le coq cos d likes of Rambo nd cozza too like goal....he may be expose sooner or later
Even Gunners girl get more football sense than you, yet you get mouth to criticise.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Spy360:

Even Gunners girl get more football sense than you, yet you get mouth to criticise.
did u watch d match today.....we won cos we playing LFC...they ran riot on our defense cos no back up for le coq
They couldn't take their chances....na u get sense pass na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hey guys.... With ur opinions who would u give man of the match. I will give le coq cos he was pretty impressiv 4 me. Countless interception, good slidin tackles w/out stoppin d game with incessant fouls. Never made any costly mistake nor overdid tins. Won aerial duel well and was camly composed on the ball. To me he deserves d motm. Pls lets hear ur views...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
Brendan Rodgers never see top 4 and he was busy eyeing second spot, he was believing his own hype, I knew it would back fire, now see his life! *grins*
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
pazienza:
Brendan Rodgers never see top 4 and he was busy eyeing second spot, he was believing his own hype, I knew it would back fire, now see his life! *grins*

It is about to horribly head south for Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool especially if they qualify for the dreaded Europa League, no English team has improved performance or consistency in the league after participating in the Europa League, examples include Tottenham and Everton, the scheduling of the games and time gives coaches headaches, it is also very difficult to gauge the commitment/ motivation of the players to that particular competition.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pazienza(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Roland17:

It is about to get horribly worse for Brendan Rodgers and Liverpool especially if they qualify for the dreaded Europa League, no English team has improved performance or consistency in the league after participating in the Europa League, examples include Tottenham and Everton, the scheduling of the games and time gives coaches headaches, it is also very difficult to gauge the commitment/ motivation of the players to that particular competition.

Good for him.

Man U fans are the next in line, they are getting too comfy in the top 4 position, most of them are now shouting for top 2. Just a loss to Man City and Tottenham are hot on their heels, I can't wait.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:51am On Apr 05, 2015
jodeer:
Hey guys.... With ur opinions who would u give man of the match. I will give le coq cos he was pretty impressiv 4 me. Countless interception, good slidin tackles w/out stoppin d game with incessant fouls. Never made any costly mistake nor overdid tins. Won aerial duel well and was camly composed on the ball. To me he deserves d motm. Pls lets hear ur views...
For me its Bellerin, except for the penalty, he completely shut Sterling out of the game, that alone was the key to our win. Secondly he got the first goal setting up the team for an emphatic win. Noting also that he wasn't even thought of as a back up for Debuchy, now Debuchy who haven't even played much would be thinking 'why then did Arsene sign me?'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2015
Spy360:

now Debuchy who haven't even played much would be thinking 'why then did Arsene sign me?'.
hahahaha....this got me laughing. Yeah, he set up the tone of our game for d deserved victory and offered his attacking prowess in d first half but other than that he didnt do much much defensively in the first half due to sterling playing as a striker(surprisingly, mert handled him well) and moreno not giving him form of defensiv work. He really shut sterling out in d 2nd half. Prefer him 2 debuchy anyday, anytym.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by busky101(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2015
I will go with bellerin. He did justice to the money grabber raheem sterling, and come to think of it, if he didnt cause the penalty, our players would have been relaxed and comfortable with the 3nil lead. Atleast he motivated oliver giroud to prove he was indeed the best player of the past month... Generally, all our players played vigorously well. #modified< who saw when ozil signalled ospina to make a right dive for henderson's penalty, which ospina almost saved. Ozil was right behind henderson, maybe he read his leg movement. That was an expo...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2015
He may not have the strength of Giroud nor the speed of Sanchez, but...

Ozil is the best player in Arsenal.

Intelligent, tactically astute, technically gifted, guile, 'slow poison', positional awareness, movement, mileage, passing accuracy, creativity, goal assist, set piece, clinical finishing etc.

NB; I did not say best performing I mean best quality.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkforyou(m): 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2015
To be honest ,I've been unimpressed with ozil for quite some time, but it seems he is slowly making me think otherwise, but to me giroud impressed me the most, but on a normal day ramsey is my favorite arsenal player but I dont know what happened to him that day, may be it was just a bad game, just like ramsey, giroud is also a hard worker, sanchez also needs to learn to release the ball on time, this is not laliga where you can dribble everyone on the pitch and still retain the ball, by the way any news on koscielny? is he injured or what? if yes, how bad is it because quite frankly he is the backbone of our defence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (3467) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.