Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,783 members, 7,798,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2281577 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (3450) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:14am On Jun 28, 2016
Pataki:
I really hope England is disgraced tonight.

And my desire came through. Overhyped English players.

Glad that Vardy is out of our reach. Never seen such a docile European National team on display like this before.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 7:31am On Jun 28, 2016
Pataki:

And my desire came through. Overhyped English players.
Glad that Vardy is out of our reach. Never seen such a docile European National team on display like this before.

Pataki:

This English team of yesterday will crush any team that faces them.

Germany will not go beyond the quarter final next year.

Quote me next year!

Dindinrin Pataki

I am quoting you like you requested

10 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

So where did the We beat Germany in friendly land them? Germany is in the quarters England crashed to Iceland a country with 300,000 people

Did Germany knock them out...?!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

When you were telling JJC like the one below that its just a friendly dem no listen dem dey do stronghead like Aba made fan

Oga... Spain thrashed Italy in their friendly nah... person you wan call sef dey lick him wound... the world gave Barcelona fans double dose of disappointment in 24 hours...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

Dindinrin Pataki

I am quoting you like you requested

Oponu arindin ni e! Has Germany gone beyond quarter-final in this tournament?

Ma bè kiri bi oya! Apoda somebody.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

When you were telling JJC like the one below that its just a friendly dem no listen dem dey do stronghead like Aba made fan

U need help. But u just dont know it yet
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Xhaka(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2016
lekkie073:
better u don't play than turn a liability to ur team..
xhaka....liability
giroud.....liability
ozil.....liability loading...
Kai kai... i no be liability oh

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Xhaka:

Kai kai... i no be liability oh
U get mind sha u are sharing moniker with an arsenal player. grin grin grin u never see anything, U beta go and change ur moniker, cos the kind mention wey u go receive next season go provoke u, particularly when they come from trolls like Adelana1, raumdeuter Chrisley024 and their gang. Just brace for impact.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Even if the players are flopping in Europe, so far their respective coaches found them worthy to keep starting, then its no ones business

Congrats to Alexis on winning the best player in copa award wink
You repped well on the pitch and not on the bench embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Did Germany knock them out...?!

They couldnt wait for Germany to knock them out a country with a population of less than FESTAC did

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Oga... Spain thrashed Italy in their friendly nah... person you wan call sef dey lick him wound... the world gave Barcelona fans double dose of disappointment in 24 hours...

Italy and Spain are both big countries, both world champions only one of them can win

Iceland is making their first major tournament and still knocked out the EPL filled Englsh team what a shame
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Pataki:
Oponu arindin ni e! Has Germany gone beyond quarter-final in this tournament?

Ma bè kiri bi oya! Apoda somebody.

Oponu England would beat anybody yet cant beat the smallest team at the Euros

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

The team I support is in the quarters which help I come need? The help you should be suggesting it to those whose team lost to Iceland
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
grin grin grin grin grin.... I really don't know where He gets his energy from

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin.... I really don't know where He gets his energy from

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA12BrIEsRk
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2016

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen Adelana1 is down I repeat Adelana1 has been deactivated...... I hereby nominate spy360 raumdeuter and nihilist as members of the funeral organising committee.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Ladies and gentlemen Adelana1 is down I repeat Adelana1 has been deactivated...... I hereby nominate spy360 raumdeuter and nihilist as members of the funeral organising committee.
Its very easy to know people with Sub-Zero IQ by the way they post. U are irredeemably daft!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:24am On Jun 30, 2016
Lana1:
Its very easy to know people with Sub-Zero IQ by the way they post. U are irredeemably daft!
I thought you were now bornagain Ade?

Well, now that the 'crown' has left the Lana1, I am still hopeful that the brain will click.

WelcomeBack!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 8:49am On Jun 30, 2016
I wish wenger could do his bizness faster...... Hope he is not waiting for D-day to sign 3-4 average players.... I don't want to see per in the 1st eleven this season enuf is enuf...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2016
So in 3 months time, such an evening like this, some peeps would be warming up for their European matches against the Steau Bucharests and Motherwells of our times ? I look forward to those days cool

5 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Banter when Giroud outscores ibrahimovic next season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2016
Keky:
Banter when Giroud outscores ibrahimovic next season.
Ibra regarding Old Trafford as an Old People's home...

cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
Manure fans rejoicing on a pensioner's transfer as though they just bought a suarez embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
When senior citizens in diapers begin to sign for a club, you should know that club is finished.

Abeg, make I go dress and flex some dance skills on the dance floor this evening.

PS: Monitoring 'Agama-40' spirit, o ma binu ku walai!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
When players reject ur club for Leicester despite UCL, u should know ur club is perpetually useless.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
I'm afraid.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

Them don see am now na.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Sanchez better be well rested before the start of next season cos there are a lot of other players we have to make cry

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Sanogo and Theo will be enough to be Giroud's back-up. Why bother looking for other options? We got this.

We got this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Keky:
Sanogo and Theo will be enough to be Giroud's back-up. Why bother looking for other options? We got this.

We got this.

chairman stop rough play ooo....giroud should be the back up this season.... we need a Quality striker not a strike d@ scores in 7games goes quiet for 20 then scores again...

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ramsey with two assists for Wales against Belgium

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (3450) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.