Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2296656 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (3475) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
edoyad:

grin grin
You remember that bet ? Dannnggg !!!
Don't worry sha, this up coming season you will see grin

By this coming season you must be referring to 2100 rite grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 12:51am On Jul 20, 2016
Take a look at @afcstuff's Tweet: https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/755512708049633280?s=09

If we sign this Rob Holding guy... I can't complain... for a 20 year old... dude is good... better than Metersecker...

Before you @ me... watch the video... would only respond to constructive criticism...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 1:05am On Jul 20, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Take a look at @afcstuff's Tweet: https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/755512708049633280?s=09

If we sign this Rob Holding guy... I can't complain... for a 20 year old... dude is good... better than Metersecker...

Before you @ me... watch the video... would only respond to constructive criticism...

Oh wauw! Now I can see why he was their best player of the season. Not only is he good with his tackles, he equally can dribble! Very confident on the ball as well. A CB who can dribble, confident with the ball, good speed intelligent tackles and just 20 years of age?! Outstanding!!!

The only thing I did not see from that short clip was how good is he aerially? That was missing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 6:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Pataki:

Oh wauw! Now I can see why he was their best player of the season. Not only is he good with his tackles, he equally can dribble! Very confident on the ball as well. A CB who can dribble, confident with the ball, good speed intelligent tackles and just 20 years of age?! Outstanding!!!

The only thing I did not see from that short clip was how good is he aerially? That was missing.

They probably scored a lot of headers against Bolton but he's 20... plenty of room for improvement...

he looks the finished product already... I like his speed and the timing of his tackles... and he can really dribble... very confident on the ball... and unlike Koulibaly... he's younger and won't be traveling for Africa cup of nation...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mercichoco(f): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2016
Pls is Arsenal not playing any preseason?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2016
mercichoco:
Pls is Arsenal not playing any preseason?
July 22 v lens

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2016
who should we sign

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2016
IZUKWU:
who should we sign
Higuain by all means.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
Spy360:
What do you think?
Lacazette @ £42m age 23
OR
Higuain @ £78m age 28
or icardi @£40m age 23
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
molydonhenry:
Cante is better than them, i watched that guy althrough 2nd half of last season
Kant's better than Xhaka? Since when? Did you watch bundesliga? Or even Euros?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2016
IZUKWU:
or icardi @£40m age 23
Icardi ahead of Lacazette, but Higuain na baba…
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2016
diggz:

By this coming season you must be referring to 2100 rite grin

Even Wenger's corpse won't last that long
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Spy360:

Kante has one good season, suddenly the guy is better than everybody.....

Not hating on kante but I believe xhaka will out-shine him this season....

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Spy360:

Icardi ahead of Lacazette, but Higuain na baba…

Wenger can never part with 50+mil for higuain.....@ 28 for that mata

Lacazette is a beta finisher than icardi, he also scores more goals than icardi...the only draw back is that laca plays in a nonsense french ligue 1, and icardi plays in a tough seria A ( for strikers ).

Every season we are linked to big names but come sept 1...

Wenger will remind all of us how he as four world class strikers in Giroud, Walcott, Welbeck and the new boy Asano ( akpom and co are still there too o)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Spy360:
so u followed xhaka's performances for gladbach last season
Chei.....pipuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Wm

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bignero: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2016
iPopAlomo:

yeah he seems real god

even in a boltin shirt he plays like an arsenal player already
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 7:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Rob Holding passed his medicals.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bignero: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2016
Pataki:
Rob Holding passed his medicals.

if pataki says so, then the word is bankable

nice move from slow wenger
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2016
What can y'all say about this guy? I read he's costing us just 2Milla , anyone with insightful comments please?

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2016
Lmao united will spend all that money, flop again next season and tweet "if Arsenal don't win the league, they've bottled it"

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 11:13am On Jul 21, 2016
Keky:
Lmao united will spend all that money, flop again next season and tweet "if Arsenal don't win the league, they've bottled it"
no amount of prayers will help arsenal to win a trophy next season with klopp pep conte and Jose competing with wenger.
Chelsea added michy and kante
Liverpool have wijnaldum and sadio mane as current additions

united.....jose mourinho,
mkhitaryan(bundesliga players' player of the season)
zlatan(ligue 1 player of the season and highest goal scorer)
......with impending arrival of pogba(serie A highest assist provider)

pep has nolito and gundogan while still moving for Leroy sane..

and wenger has Asano and a relatively unknown European called xhaka....not forgetting another Robber Holding

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Fkhalifa(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2016
^^^^^^ Egbon in as much as I along with most fans aren't enthusiastic about the new season,we expect just a good performance and wenger leaves in the end datzaal..

I wont be suprised if some of the spending clubs you mentioned above flopped and end up behind Arsenal,some of their fans will hiding under Arsenal's failure to cover for their own more shameful performance .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
MrDojo:

Wenger can never part with 50+mil for higuain.....@ 28 for that mata

Lacazette is a beta finisher than icardi, he also scores more goals than icardi...the only draw back is that laca plays in a nonsense french ligue 1, and icardi plays in a tough seria A ( for strikers ).

Every season we are linked to big names but come sept 1...

Wenger will remind all of us how he as four world class strikers in Giroud, Walcott, Welbeck and the new boy Asano ( akpom and co are still there too o)
Most of Lacazette's goals were penalties. Icardi was Inter's captain for a reason.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
lekkie073:
so u followed xhaka's performances for gladbach last season
Chei.....pipuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Wm
I did not say I followed him. You like to assume. I did follow him during the Euros, and compared him with Kante, he was even better than Pogba.

His distribution, composure, accuracy and build up play were superb. No wonder he was captain of M.gladbach.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Spy360:

Most of Lacazette's goals were penalties. Icardi was Inter's captain for a reason.

Penalties are goals too na grin just ask penaldo...... I don't believe icardi is a striker that will score 25+ league goals same with laca.... Only higuain bt Iwenger won't pay the money for him....

Who we need higuain... Next best laca.. Then icardi, who are we going to get? Probably none of em.....

Icardi is also has a bad temper/ego....sometin wenger hates in his players...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 12:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
Spy360:

I did not say I followed him. You like to assume. I did follow him during the Euros, and compared him with Kante, he was even better than Pogba.

His distribution, composure, accuracy and build up play were superb. No wonder he was captain of M.gladbach.
watching d just concluded euros one can conclude dat payet is better than Muller Abi ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
lekkie073:
no amount of prayers will help arsenal to win a trophy next season with klopp pep conte and Jose competing with wenger.

and wenger has Asano and a relatively unknown European called xhaka....not forgetting another Robber Holding
So much nonsense in one post
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
wenger next season

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hariorh: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
molydonhenry:
Cante is better than them, i watched that guy althrough 2nd half of last season

Agreed but we have DMFs already. No point bidding for a 4th one. undecided

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by hariorh: 4:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
lekkie073:

Meanwhile what did Leicester have last season? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
hariorh:

Meanwhile what did Leicester have last season? grin
issues like last season happens one in maybe 10 years...
Last season, the three power houses in England were sleeping...now they r fully awake and they r vexing...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
lekkie073:
issues like last season happens one in maybe 10 years...
Last season, the three power houses in England were sleeping...now they r fully awake and they r vexing...

Sharap!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (3475) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.