Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2295843 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (3473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2016
Lana1:
When we won d same community Shield in 2013, did u and ur fellow îdiots here not claim United went trophyless?? So now, all of a sudden, the community shield is a major trophy bcoz Arsenal is involved.....
U are very stupïd!!

Argue with Spy360 at your own peril....most of them here are as clueless as they come and he is the leader of the bunch

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2016
Spy360

Which of the gods you offend? This one wet everybody dey after you so....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bignero: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2016
joeace2020:

While martial was leading united to an FA cup...giroud was busy starring at his mirror. The funny thing is every arsenal fan knows Giroud is pure Sh1t. But hey he is your God and there's nothing anybody 'should' do about it...by the way I saw one of your gayner brother actually fantasising on this same thread about the possibility of snatching martial shud he leave united....The same martial your Giroud whose goals have won you so many tournaments sh1ts on. It's even funny how block heads here think that Arsenal can even buy martial when wengay is penny pinching with common lacazette.

and ur point is?

all this your negative energy.....just keeping on breeding cancer

if martial forces a move then what?
giroud is not a fantastic striker........happy now? wankster go and self-service with that.

football has many aspects and financially speaking arsenal/wenger beats any coach and stand ahead of manure even with little or no help from investors

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1499409/the-worlds-100-most-valuable-football-teams-have-been-revealed-with-spanish-giants-streets-ahead-at-the-top-of-the-pile/

u sign a player for 56 milla and win one cup and ur here wanking...a fantatsic [player who couldnt displace giround in the national team

nb: my opinion is mine it doesnt have to be fact
and ur think u know better than deschamps? deluded being u are

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by joeace2020(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2016
bignero:

and ur point is?

giroud is not a fantastic striker........happy now? wankster go and self-service with that.

football has many aspects and financially speaking arsenal/wenger beats any coach and stand ahead of manure even with little or no help from investors

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1499409/the-worlds-100-most-valuable-football-teams-have-been-revealed-with-spanish-giants-streets-ahead-at-the-top-of-the-pile/

u sign a player for 56 milla and win one cup and ur here wanking...a fantatsic [player who couldnt displace giround in the national team

Ur point being? Wat has giroud helped France achieve??.remind me. What has wengers shrewd spending gotten Arsenal...2 FA cups. And that's after spending huge on Ozil and Sanchez. Your manager has simply lost touch with the reality of the transfer market and it's going to be another season of celebrating a top four finish or the st totteringham trophy.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:31am On Jul 27, 2016
joeace2020:

While martial was leading united to an FA cup...giroud was busy starring at his mirror. The funny thing is every arsenal fan knows Giroud is pure Sh1t. But hey he is your God and there's nothing anybody 'should' do about it...by the way I saw one of your gayner brother actually fantasising on this same thread about the possibility of snatching martial shud he leave united....The same martial your Giroud whose goals have won you so many tournaments sh1ts on. It's even funny how block heads here think that Arsenal can even buy martial when wengay is penny pinching with common lacazette.

So SHITT is better than Martial? This is the height of senselessness...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2016
Lana1:
When we won d same community Shield in 2013, did u and ur fellow îdiots here not claim United went trophyless?? So now, all of a sudden, the community shield is a major trophy bcoz Arsenal is involved.....
U are very stupïd!!
Only if that empty calabash of a skull on your head can make a simple analytical statement without jumping from pillar to post ...

Shame nor gree you admit say we won something last season?

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 11:48am On Jul 27, 2016
diggz:
Spy360

Which of the gods you offend? This one wet everybody dey after you so....
Truth is bbittter
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2016
Lmaoooooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Spy360:

Only if that empty calabash of a skull on your head can make a simple analytical statement without jumping from pillar to post ...

U literally quite daft. And i no blame u. Bîgkesh don already claim say u no get anything upstairs.

Admit United won a trophy under Moyes, and i'll admit ur useless club didn't go trophyless last season.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lana1:
U literally quite daft. And i no blame u. Bîgkesh don already claim say u no get anything upstairs.

Admit United won a trophy under Moyes, and i'll admit ur useless club didn't go trophyless last season.
You are a legendary MuMu!

So I am to tell you whether Manure won title or not..

Rubbish packing is of better use with yourr basket head

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
United has been trophyless post-Fergie, before the FA Cup, by gayners fans but Arsenal won a trophy last season.

The fans and everything about this club is a joke. Should be renamed "Arsenal Football Clowns"
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Spy360:

You are a legendary MuMu!

So I am to tell you whether Manure won title or not..

Rubbish packing is of better use with yourr basket head
I see u've still reserved the right to be called the dullest poster in dis section. U've fufu brains and little wonder u exhibit the traits of someone with the IQ of a church rat.
Now answer Yes/No.
Did United win a trophy under Moyes?? Was United trophyless in d last three yrs as u originally claimed??

If United had been trophyless for the last 3 yrs, then why should we claim Arsenal won a trophy last season??

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
chrisley024:
United has been trophyless post-Fergie, before the FA Cup, by gayners fans but Arsenal won a trophy last season.

The fans and everything about this club is a joke. Should be renamed "Arsenal Football Clowns"
Lol. Bro i don tire for their matter grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Spy360:

grin cheesy grin grin wicked lines son damn!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lana1:
I see u've still reserved the right to be called the dullest poster in dis section. U've fufu brains and little wonder u exhibit the traits of someone with the IQ of a church rat.
Now answer Yes/No.
Did United win a trophy under Moyes?? Was United trophyless in d last three yrs as u originally claimed??

If United had been trophyless for the last 3 yrs, then why should we claim Arsenal won a trophy last season??
It seems that changing your moniker from Adelana1 to Lana1 actually turnd you into a headless chicken, we have not forgotten that you are still AdeMuMu1. Your foolishness is on NL archive.

Arsenal has the record of FA cups wins after our back to back feat. If we wanted it soooo bad as the ambitionless Mumu United, we would do it over and over again. Winning the league and UCL matters to us now, so keep your FA cup. By the way I asked you first, didnt Arsenal win the community shield last season? Never in your mumu mind think of us as trophyless again.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Keky:
Lmaoooooo

I died.... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Really I wouldn't mind Ben Yedder for £8m, as a backup plan. Giroud just needs competition. Meanwhile Wenger and Gazidis should just fek out the £40m Lyon is demanding for Lacazette.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Spy360:

It seems that changing your moniker from Adelana1 to Lana1 actually turnd you into a headless chicken, we have not forgotten that you are still AdeMuMu1. Your foolishness is on NL archive.

Arsenal has the record of FA cups wins after our back to back feat. If we wanted it soooo bad as the ambitionless Mumu United, we would do it over and over again. Winning the league and UCL matters to us now, so keep your FA cup. By the way I asked you first, didnt Arsenal win the community shield last season? Never in your mumu mind think of us as trophyless again.
Lol. I actually forgot i ve been exchanging words with the most deluded Arsenal fan on this block.
Who dash u record FA Cup wins?? U better use ur google button very well b4 coming here to further expose ur îdiocy.

If we wanted it soooo bad, we would do it over and over again
The same way u did it that Watford knocked u out at home abi?? Or the same way ur club full of ambition lost a final to a div 2 team and went trophyless for 9 yrs??
Winning the FA Cup is for ambitionless clubs yet "FA Cup Champions 2015" is glaringly written as the topic of this useless thread. Do u even read over what u type b4 u post or do u just derive some level of satisfaction in behaving like something God created on his off day??

Winning the league and UCL matters to us now
And yet Leicester still won the league b4 that disgrace u call a football club. While ur useless club has constantly being dumped out of UCL at the round of 16 for the last 6 yrs.

Until u admit that United won a trophy post SAF b4 last season's FA Cup, then u should sit down and enjoy d fact that Arsenal are the latest trophyless kids in town. Ur club is fûcking useless.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
bignero:

and ur point is?

Some of these trolls have suspended the functionality of their brain.

After this e-education you have given the troll, they will come back and foolishly spew another senseless megedefegede.

Sometimes it is just not worth it; engaging some people who deliberately leave their brains in the toilet, clean yansh, and start spreading their nauseating beings all over this thread.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Spy360:
Nwa obanshi, tell us how much Juve paid or your belle go sour with purge.
Mumu United.
olodo360 get sense you no gree!
since you are too dull to research, juve paid about 800k for the Lad! iti bolibo! !! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Keky:
Lmaoooooo
You'd have a point if an Arsenal player is there but we know gayner's fans lack common sense. Unless this is now Leicester's thread.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
chrisley024:
You'd have a point if an Arsenal player is there but we know gayner's fans lack common sense. Unless this is now Leicester's thread.
Life is unfair

8 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
This keky sef..... grin grin grin

You are a genius at flogging the oblong head of scummies. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Emaprince: 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
LMAO!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

This keky no well o!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Keky:
Life is unfair
You no even get sense. While the players are with awards won through their various clubs Sanchez is with one through his NT.

You keep making mockery of both yourself and your club.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lana1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Keky:
Life is unfair
Show us any player in the entire history of football wearing an Arsenal jersey lifting one o' these...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Man U fans are so easy to wind up. Looool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Mustafa would be an excellent signing at Arsenal.. only 24, experienced, makes absolutely complete sense .. which is why we won't buy him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:06am On Jul 28, 2016
elrony:

olodo360 get sense you no gree!

since you are too dull to research, juve paid about 800k for the Lad!
iti bolibo! !! grin
You talk like a useless child that has been offeree as sacrifice to the gods. Distorting truths just to sound nice. A player who left for free and a TOKEN was paid as royalty for his training. Was 800k his transfer fee?
Isi ekete
basket head

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bignero: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2016
bignero:
leicester city sign dhl deal with out mahrez(snaped)...... smiley
false alarm i hope not undecided
http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/25/leicester-send-arsenal-fans-into-a-frenzy-by-tweeting-squad-picture-without-riyad-mahrez-6028937/

Don't torture yourself yet. Even Vardy is missing in that picture. Too early to start speculating about Mahrez joining Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2016
Spy360:

You talk like a useless child that has been offeree as sacrifice to the gods. Distorting truths just to sound nice. A player who left for free and a TOKEN was paid as royalty for his training. Was 800k his transfer fee?
Isi ekete
basket head

Anu mpama, weren't you the olodo that insinuated juve paid nada for him?...

get sense you no gree!!..olodo360 talking from the 8 sides of your severed mouth... useless onye akwukwo abani cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (3473) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.