Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,912 members, 7,799,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2282092 Views)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (3450) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:27am On Aug 22, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Lol at rabbi
Meanwhile Campbell joins Lisbon on a season long loan, orí Wenger tí yí finally,
Good for his career but bad for the club.

He should be getting used to playing in England.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:29am On Aug 22, 2016
Was AW wrong in giving extended holidays to key players knowing we would start the league with 2 top matches?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Cbeatz(m): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2016
spy360 chill......as u stated..wenger is the root of his problems...the board is our problem....but the old man seems deluded....on saturday the team i watched was nt the team i fell in love with.....too much sideways passing....walcott....monreal.....sanchez...wenger are underperforming...the ball was like watching a chelsea match ( very nauseatin....dnt know y i put my self through dat hell....they have improved under conte tho)....manutd under vangaal........and for the first time i feel like we are nt gonna make dat top4 this year......
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2016
Spy360:

Did we commit an offence in following Chelshit foot steps? As mr mojo rightly pointed out.

Mr mojo shocked shocked.....my guy you don Re-mix my moniker Oooooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2016
Cbeatz:
spy360 chill......as u stated..wenger is the root of his problems...the board is our problem....but the old man seems deluded....on saturday the team i watched was nt the team i fell in love with.....too much sideways passing....walcott....monreal.....sanchez...wenger are underperforming...the ball was like watching a chelsea match ( very nauseatin....dnt know y i put my self through dat hell....they have improved under conte tho)....manutd under vangaal........and for the first time i feel like we are nt gonna make dat top4 this year......

5points lost in just 2 games.....if we don't get a win our nxt match then we are in real trouble....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2016
If arsene wenger leaves may 2017 ( I seriously doubt he will ), to me he won't leave as a lengend becuz he used his stubborness and lack of ambition to tarnish his prev good work......

Till wenger leaves I can never and will never pay to watch an arsenal match...if they like they should win 28 cups its their problem.......

Its the uk arsenal fans that I pity the most...they pay the highest ticket price in the land to watch a team whoose sole ambition is to finish 4th, any trophy that comes along is an additional bonus.... A club that the highest shareholder can say he did not come to win trophies.... A team that charges the highest ticket in the land, yet they tell you they can't compete with other clubs in the country...One of the top 5 richest club in the world yet we are looking for bargain signing up and down....imagine in T-window that C.palace spent £30m on a striker, we are waiting to replace our former top 9 who left us amlost 4yrs ago now...

The truth of the matter is that in modern football you have to spend to win....what happened with leicester city was a one-off, check the last 10 season winners of the EPL, they are all teams who spent money ( except leicester city ).. Chelsea and xity are where they are today becuz they spent a lot of money.....

Arsenal is a team that has obvious weaknesses but strangely its only seen by every other human being except wenger...after spending 2 decades at arsenal the man has lost all his ambition to win..which is clear to everybody...

To all arsenal fans good luck in the struggle it is not easy....

As much as I hate united..I can't deny the fact that they are club who wants to win even if it means compromising on their pronciples..

Last rant: to all arsenal fans....I don't expect to to hope we'll win the league this season, not with a board or manger that lacks ambition, also every top club in the league except arsenal have mangers who really hate to lose and would do anything no to lose.....

Its not that I don't love the arsenal...I can continue to support a club who has zero ambition but demands 100% (money) from its fans.......

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2016
MrDojo:

5points lost in just 2 games.....if we don't get a win our nxt match then we are in real trouble....
calm down bro...top 4 is our birthright grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2016
lekkie073:
calm down bro...top 4 is our birthright grin

You know for a while now, one big team in england must have a poor season.... You can tell if this year will be our year...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by lekkie073(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2016
MrDojo:

You know for a while now, one big team in england must have a poor season.... You can tell if this year will be our year...
yes o..it is d gunners year to start d race by trying to climb to the top of the table from the bottom.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oasis007(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2016
"My generation had lots of physically strong players, in the last five or six years, Arsenal went with more of this type of technical players. The Invicibles had it all.

"Now when I watch Arsenal, they play good football, but I just have a feeling they are missing something - the physical presence, the personality.

"The team is not doing as well as it used to and you need to win football matches. They've been disappointing, losing games they should have won.

"I'm disappointed not to have ex-Arsenal players working at Arsenal, it is good for the young players could see a Thierry Henry, a [Freddie] Ljungberg, or a [Martin] Keown who have been at the club a good few years working in the academy, or working somewhere.

"I think they can do it a bit more, players want to do it but do not have the opportunity. 

"I don't understand it, the perfect example is Ajax. You see all the old players working for the club, on the field, in the office - the door is always open for them - but Arsenal don't do it and I don't know why."

- Patrick Viera

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2016
Wenger to sign 3 years contract extension.

Hopefully he delivers the UCL by then.

www.skysports.com/news/football/Wenger-to-sign-3yearsExtension/
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2016
lekkie073:
yes o..it is d gunners year to start d race by trying to climb to the top of the table from the bottom.

Sarcasm grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2016
elrony:

Lie us lies......extension kor
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2016
MrDojo:

Lie us lies......extension kor

Dey here dey deceive yaself.

Wenger gonna be making his money from Arsenal payroll till 2020
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by MrDojo(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2016
elrony:

Dey here dey deceive yaself.

Wenger gonna be making his money from Arsenal payroll till 2020

Who is deceiving who.... You that posted fake info.....

Gerarahere mehn with your yeye news...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2016
Spy360:

Whenever you win the league unbeaten, come let us discuss.

[size=16] Top Club My Ass [/size]
When you win the Champions League unbeaten, come let's discuss. Oops! Ok just try to win anyhow please
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2016
elrony:

not just UCL, Club World Cup and Super Cup.

Scummies grin
elrony:

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2016
eph12:

When you win the Champions League unbeaten, come let's discuss. Oops! Ok just try to win anyhow please
any way na way abi? grin...

like they said we won with 11 man defence against Bayern at their backyard

scummies grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2016
Skimpledawg:

any way na way abi? grin...

like they said we won with 11 man defence against Bayern at their backyard

scummies grin
grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrDojo:

Who is deceiving who.... You that posted fake info.....

Gerarahere mehn with your yeye news...

Hahahha... you shall thank me later+!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by elrony(m): 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Skimpledawg:

not just UCL, Club World Cup and Super Cup.

Scummies grin

Helping you to keep your broken hopes alive!!!

Gaytards!!!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
An Arsenal employee just resigned

6 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
elrony:

Helping them keep their broken hopes alive!!!
Gaytards!!!! grin
CORRECTED!!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrDojo:

Mr mojo shocked shocked.....my guy you don Re-mix my moniker Oooooo
MrDojo you've got the Mojo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Cbeatz:
Let me be objective about Wenger.

He is very disciplined, brave and focused.

Reason...
For a man to be in the twilight of his career, having been so much maligned about his lack of titles, could easily have thrown caution to the wind and SPEND just to win titles, but he chose to stick to his beliefs.

I respect such a man.

In his last interview he said something that touched me, that there are 600 people working in the club who needs to be paid so 'we have to be responsible'. That's selflessness.

I have understood that Arsenal is not super rich like the Manchester clubs or Chelsea. The reason we are still relevant is because of where Arsene has brought us. We do not have sugar daddies, our budget is strictly based on accounts. Inflated fees have made it difficult for us to compete in the transfers.

As fans we need titles to cheer about, and I believe the Board must take risk but they aren't. It is therefore left for Arsene to clean their asses- which he has been doing perfectly by keeping us among the best.

I discovered that when Arsene comes out to defend the transfer policy, he is simply covering the Board and making excuses for them.

When I mentioned that he is the architect of his own problems, it is because I needed him to be a little bit selfish and ask for money. Selfishness sometimes is good but on the long run it stings.

While I in no means wish to defend Wenger, I want to state that I respect him for sticking to his values.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Oasis007:
"My generation had lots of physically strong players, in the last five or six years, Arsenal went with more of this type of technical players. The Invicibles had it all.

"Now when I watch Arsenal, they play good football, but I just have a feeling they are missing something - the physical presence, the personality.

"The team is not doing as well as it used to and you need to win football matches. They've been disappointing, losing games they should have won.

"I'm disappointed not to have ex-Arsenal players working at Arsenal, it is good for the young players could see a Thierry Henry, a [Freddie] Ljungberg, or a [Martin] Keown who have been at the club a good few years working in the academy, or working somewhere.

"I think they can do it a bit more, players want to do it but do not have the opportunity. 

"I don't understand it, the perfect example is Ajax. You see all the old players working for the club, on the field, in the office - the door is always open for them - but Arsenal don't do it and I don't know why."

- Patrick Viera
Let me tell you, Vieira is just pained because of the way Arsene threw him out in 2005 for a 17yr old. Since then he doesn't speak good of Arsenal. How many players you want employ for club? We already have Bould, Ljunberg and Henry recently rejected a chance. We have had Adams, Rice etc. Vieira should rather focus on winning the MLS than talking whining about Arsenal.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
eph12:

Any season Manure go unbeaten come take my balls.

[size=16] Manure is Failure [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
Spy360:

Let me be objective about Wenger.

He is very disciplined, brave and focused.

Reason...
For a man to be in the twilight of his career, having been so much maligned about his lack of titles, could easily have thrown caution to the wind and SPEND just to win titles, but he chose to stick to his beliefs.

I respect such a man.

In his last interview he said something that touched me, that there are 600 people working in the club who needs to be paid so 'we have to be responsible'. That's selflessness.

I have understood that Arsenal is not super rich like the Manchester clubs or Chelsea. The reason we are still relevant is because of where Arsene has brought us. We do not have sugar daddies, our budget is strictly based on accounts. Inflated fees have made it difficult for us to compete in the transfers.

As fans we need titles to cheer about, and I believe the Board must take risk but they aren't. It is therefore left for Arsene to clean their asses- which he has been doing perfectly by keeping us among the best.

I discovered that when Arsene comes out to defend the transfer policy, he is simply covering the Board and making excuses for them.

When I mentioned that he is the architect of his own problems, it is because I needed him to be a little bit selfish and ask for money. Selfishness sometimes is good but on the long run it stings.

While I in no means wish to defend Wenger, I want to state that I respect him for sticking to his values.
Oga stop defending what is not please, no one is saying he must splash cash.
But for Wenger to wait till season starts to start tinkering with his team is not only appalling, but grossly irresponsible for someone who earns at least £8M annually.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by eph12(m): 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Spy360:

Any season Manure go unbeaten come take my balls.

[size=16] Manure is Failure [/size]
Any season assnal do the treble of champions league, EPL and FA cup come and balls.

[size=16] Assnal is Disgrace [/size]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by wonlasewonimi: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
Spy360:

Wenger is the architect of his own mishap toiling with also rans.

But on managerial nous, he dwarfs your ex...

Your ex spent £350millions within 2 years on transfer and couldn't get a CL place.

[size=16] That's Money Laundery [/size]

If only Wenger can break his stingy habits and spend just £100m,..

[size=16] He'd Go Unbeaten

AGAIN! [/size]

Money laundery ko money bakery ni...you no dey tire every season?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by solomonbrown64: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
...... Wenger needs therapy, the man has finally lost it. How on earth will he loan out Campbell at age 24, If he doesn't want the guy, he should just sell him off. I don't just understand the hate this man has for the guy, he is far better than those English shiites in all ramifications.
... By the way, Mustafi is starting tonight and Valencia has revealed he is not for sale.... We might just be getting Johnny Evans since West brom have just gotten another Centre back on loan or the deluded man might just stick with Rob..
...I hope this is his last season, because I can't watch this team play with no desire or interest to win anything, and that is the fault of the manager as he is a terrible motivator......
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Oga stop defending what is not please, no one is saying he must splash cash.
But for Wenger to wait till season starts to start tinkering with his team is not only appalling, but grossly irresponsible for someone who earns at least £8M annually.
How did Wenger tinker with his team?

Mind you I am not defending Wenger. But lets discuss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (3450) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Spy360(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.