Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others (5624 Views)

ACN/CPC Merger To Oust GEJ Has Paid Off Once Again. Congrats To Tinubu & Yorubas / ACN, CPC And ANPP Will Resurrect / Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by Babasessy(m): 1:53am On Nov 25, 2011
Boko Haram Threatens To Attack Pdp, Cpc, Acn, Others •

Boko Haram threatens to attack PDP, CPC, ACN, others •Warns landlords to eject political parties •Denies links with Ndume •Boko Haram will end soon —Jonathan •JTF recovers 2 explosive devices in Maiduguri

MEMBERS of the Islamic sect, Boko Haram, have said that they have no dealings with Senator Mohammed Ali Ndume,

who was arrested in Abuja early this week for allegedly sponsoring the movement, according to various reports which they  claimed they read on pages of newspapers.

Speaking in a telephone interview with the media in Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, on Thursday, spokesman for the sect, Abu Qaqa, who relayed the massage to the press on behalf of the chief spokesman, Abu Dardam, said that the Yusufia movement was a religious sect, as such its members had no business with politics as being insinuated in government circles and among security agencies.

Qaqa further said that long before now, they were aware that Usman Al-Zawahiri, who was arrested and charged to court along with Ndume, was working for the State Security Service (SSS) and as such, what is happening is only a gimmick. He said that in order to prove to the world that the sect had no interest in politics or politicians, its next step was going to be attacks on all political party offices from national to the state levels.

He said the sect also read what the state chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Baba Basharu, had been saying about how the movement came into being. According to him, everybody knew what the sect stood for and no politician or political party was associated with it in any way. Therefore, for lying about them, he said Alhaji Basharu had been marked for death.

Speaking on whether the sect had links with Al-Qaeda, Qaqa said wherever Muslim groups which shared the same ideology and were working for the cause of Allah, his sect was with such groups, saying whoever felt that his group had links with Al-Qaeda, based on their ideology in promoting Islam and fighting to free their people from Western claws, was right. But he insisted that any group that did not have his sect’s kind of ideology was not part of them and his sect was not with such a group. He said it was for that reason his group was insisting that it had no links with any political party; be it ANPP, PDP, ACN, CPC and others.

He also warned that anybody who rented his house to any political party should terminate such agreements, as well as re-paint such houses or business environment to erase party colour. Otherwise, they would have themselves to blame.

Qaqa said that it was on record that during the crises in 2009, the Borno State government, under the ANPP, led the military to destroy their place of worship, arrest their members and kill some of them.”If we had links with them, they would not have wronged us but because we have different ideology and because we are a religious group doing the will of Allah, there is a big difference with them,” he said.

Meanwhile, President Goodluck Jonathan is confident that the end of the Boko Haram menace in the country is near following intensified efforts by the Nigerian security agencies to curb the activities of the extremist religious sect.

Speaking on Thursday in Paris, France, while declaring open the biennial Honorary International Investors Council Meeting (HIIC), he assured members of the council and the international community that the Nigerian government was on top of the security situation in the country.

According to him, “very shortly, the tide of Boko Haram will be stemmed.”

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/31832-boko-haram-threatens-to-attack-pdp-cpc-acn-others-warns-landlords-to-eject-political-parties-denies-links-with-ndume-boko-haram-will-end-soon-jonathan-jtf-recovers-2-explosive-devices-in-maiduguri-
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 25, 2011
Yeah I understand,when the head of the snake is cut off,the body goes into a crazy frenzy.Let them attack everything and everybody including themselves before a final clampdown on them.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by icez: 3:07am On Nov 25, 2011
Ozin:

Yeah I understand,when the head of the snake is cut off,the body goes into a crazy frenzy.Let them attack everything and everybody including themselves before a final clampdown on them.

I also noticed how northern moslem leaders (both religious and political) have been defending Ali Ndume.

When BKH were killing peeps, they were all silent and did not condemn BKH.

Ali Ndume was one of the senators who said the army should removed from borno state; that his peeps prefer BKH to the nigerian army.

What was he doing calling BKH members (at least his call logs don't lie). I heard he said he was too frightened to report to the police (really). shocked

Bunch of liars and killers. angry
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by Beaf: 3:16am On Nov 25, 2011
^
As well as the phone logs, all those who made those strange and funny public apologies to boko haram should also be arrested. Those so-called apologies might actually have been coded messages sent in broad daylight.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by maimalari: 6:54am On Nov 25, 2011
If the sect starts attacking politicians, their investments and their families/followers. Then it is what I have always wished for. That will automatically translate to the much desired revolution. I believe if they target only these politicians, they'll have support from majority of Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by francisj(m): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2011
spokesman for the sect, Abu Qaqa

another code name which animalist senator Ali Ndume will tell Nigeria who is hiding under that name ,we understd he gave jthe name Usman Al-Zawahiri as code name to konduga.
Ozin:

you can say that again,I guess they are already loosing it faster than they anticipated and they are now doing anything possible to divert attention from key suspect @hand Animal,he-goat senetor Ali Mohammadu Ndume, a Disgrace to the Gwoza community .
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by pat077: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2011
Why is d senate not included?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by NaMe4: 8:09am On Nov 25, 2011
Why is BH defending one of the 'Corrupt' Govt. officials?

Also, the relationship between the group and the former governor is well-known.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by dustydee: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2011
Beaf:

^
As well as the phone logs, all those who made those strange and funny public apologies to boko haram should also be arrested. Those so-called apologies might actually have been coded messages sent in broad daylight.
and those who offered them amnesty too.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by NaMe4: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2011
I dey laff in Kanuri o!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by Demdem(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2011
grin grin grin grin

I have always said it that we have two Boko Harams. Political Boko Haram (PDP- which seems to be curtailed now) and Religious Boko haram (which seems to be out there causing wahala).
RDH is more deadlier no doubt. SSS, over to you.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2011
Why would they want to attack ACN ?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Why would they want to attack ACN ?

It's one of the majority, one of the great oppositions to losers out there.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by DrummaBoy(m): 9:30am On Nov 25, 2011
Now that CPC has been listed, is this enough proof to Beaf & his cohorts that Buhari has no links with Boko Haram?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

It's one of the majority, one of the great oppositions to losers out there.
If Acn is one of the greatest opposition,why will boko haram still want to attack their northern political party and even the ruling party ? There is no justification for them to attack acn only if they want to spark tribal crisis.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by flint59(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2011
hmmm group treatning a whole nation na wa ooo
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by Baawaa(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2011
They want to turn the case upside down! cool cool
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by yungblurd(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2011
Nonsense
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by McAdem: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2011
Baawaa:

They want to turn the case upside down! cool cool

Exactly!!!!
That is their tactic to derail Nigerians,very soon it will turn to north vs south.Just pray that SSS and the govt did not backpedal.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by solomon111(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2011
As the white wud say,when the battle is toughest,its end is near.I just hope the SSS wud be smart enough to know this,and avoid unneccessary distractions.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by VoodooDoll(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2011
Did they seize only one of Senator Ndume's phones? embarassed

As it is likely he may have put a sim card in another phone and made the call whilst crouching in the prison cell! lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2011
Demdem:

grin grin grin grin

I have always said it that we have two Boko Harams. Political Boko Haram (PDP- which seems to be curtailed now) and Religious Boko haram (which seems to be out there causing wahala).
RDH is more deadlier no doubt. SSS, over to you.

soon there would another set of BH that has to do with labour force
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by omo9ja1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2011
attack attack attack, yet we been told many times that the govt are on top of the situation, but Oga take cover during the Independence day celebration at the eagle square

I dey laugh to 00o000
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by Akanbiedu(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2011
Bluetooth,

How does attack on ACN translate to tribal crisis? Are you brain-dead?

If the topic is too complex for your fish brain, why don't you return to igbo bashing threads, at least that's not too complicated for you.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by egift(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2011
And Mr. President totally confused.

Remember: "I know those that are behind the bomb blasts" - GEJ
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by egift(m): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2011
@Bluetooth:
Are you conceding ACN is a SW regional party?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by usafemo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2011
Fool! fighting 4 God, attack HIV, STD, AIDS, TB etc. What a country, Prophet fela has spoken 'na animal talk'
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2011
Ermmmmm if there is anyone in the house that can deliver my msg to Boko-haram, i rented Aso rock to PDP and National Assembly to CPC am not ejecting them, can you please blow the place up? Thanks for your usual and anticipated cooperation, Thank You wink
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by Furst: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2011
That time has come friends. Not a time to complain, not a time to whine. This is a time to take action. I believe we are all made for more than a mediocre existence. I do not believe in suffering and smiling. I believe in u and me, I believe in the power of our collective efforts. I believe that together we can make a difference. We must give our children something better! If u've ever wanted to be President, If u've ever wanted to be a governor, If u've ever wanted to be minister or a commissioner, If all you've ever wanted is a Nigeria you can truly be proud of, then your time has come! We must act now before our home is ruined completely!
Get up my friends! The time is NOW!!!

With everyone's help, we can build a movement for change. A voice that will be heard. It all begins with you. Join and add ten friends today, lets grow, lets make our voice louder. We need 2500 members to hold our first rally. It begins wit the friend u add.

Rise Comrades! Our destiny is in our hands. Lets take it!

U and me are meant for something more, something extraordinary, something GREAT!

Don't delay. Join now!

Group name: Naija Activists
Address: http://www./9jactivists/
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by T8ksy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2011
maimalari:

If the sect starts attacking politicians, their investments and their families/followers. Then it is what I have always wished for. That will automatically translate to the much desired revolution. I believe if they target only these politicians, they'll have support from majority of (Northern) Nigerians.

I thought, they (BH) already do as we don't hear any word of condemnation from you lot.

Am all for a revolution but i will never ever pitch my tent with BH basically because i don't subscribe to their brand of

religious idealogy.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by oge4real(f): 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2011
The more you look, the less you see.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Attack PDP,ACN,CPC And Others by Funkymallam(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2011
I laff in swahili.
Cut off d head n d chicken staggers. If Sen. Ndume is not ur sponsor y waste ur time rushing to d press for a statement? Y wont u deny ur spokesperson, since ur organization is faceless and anybody can claim spokesperson and act as one? Bunch of confused morons.
In as much as i dnt rily lyk d SSS but i must commend dem on this, this young man was captured on d 3rd of Nov, drilled for 20days and made public on the 23rd Nov. Gud job i must say.

If nobody or politician is sponsoring u guys, hw do u raise 10m for ur bombers? Or do u v oil blocks? Tell dat to d dogs

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media / Senate Passes Revised Fiscal Framework, Approves N16.4trn Budget For 2022 / Advantages Of National Award!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.