Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri (17667 Views)

Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action / Ribadu - Farida Waziri Is A Cheap Liar Who Seeks Undue Relevance / EFCC Chairman Farida Waziri Has Been Sacked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Osejie(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
The vaudeville of ratiocinations as
to why Farida Waziri was committed
to Presidential harakiri is not of the
moment to me hoc loco.
It suffices for me to reiterate for
the upteenth time that for any
serious pugilism towards cleansing
the Augean stables and cesspool of
corruption to succeed in Nigeria,our
major anti-corruption armada-the
EFCC- must per force be extricated
from executive suzerainty which
renders it susceptible to odoriferous
and harum scarum paternalistic
intervention.
Save and until this is done in the
mode of appointment of the anti-
corruption czar,a guaranteed tenure
and an unmanacled modus operandi,i
dare posit that the fight itself
suffers from an institutional
thalidomide,abovo.Res Ipsa
Loquitur.

www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002707135436&sk=wall&v=wall
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by brixton: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2011
ok
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2011
Cant wait to hear what this dude will say about oju-iku's death ! grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by efepro(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2011
Patrick is right.EFCC cannot be independent or more effective on curruption,when it's been supervised by the executive.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by executinal(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2011
Osejie:

moment to me hoc loco.
intervention.
Loquitur.

Good point we understand you. Next topic. I hop Boko harams are not reading your comments grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by ChScott(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
Lol! No one will understand his write-up
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by eghost247(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2011
see English some words i have never heard of
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by k10: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
I wonder how he speaks to his wife and children
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by ikoyiboy: 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2011
, If you say so, alrighty then,
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by MAURI: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2011
see English some words i have never heard of

It's a mixture of English and Latin!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Exponental(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
We don hear!

Mtcchhheeeeeeeew!!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by zoomzoom1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2011
Osejie:

moment to me hoc loco.
intervention.
Loquitur.

BOOM SHAKALAKA grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by inspiredm(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2011
I checked all the Vocabs in the Dic and this Guy is Very On Point
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by TenKobo1: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
This man symbolises all that Boko Haram fight against, THE EVIL OF WESTERN EDUCATION.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by EfeEkarume(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2011
. . .and there appeared on them cloven tongues of fire resting on their head,  . . .and Patrick started speaking in a known tongue : )
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by highland(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2011
This is too much my brother.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by idsolar(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2011
this man no go kill us with turenchi.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Yorisb: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2011
k10:

I wonder how he speaks to his wife and children
grin

inspired_m:

I checked all the Vocabs in the Dic and this Guy is Very On Point

Ditto
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Reference(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2011
, Institutional thalidomide. Haba uncle Pato.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Aderupoko2: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2011
If this man come craze join this one, e go worse oh
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by viceb: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2011
Obiter dictum, Patrick you are voicing your oration in a clear pontification of verbal pugilism. This mechanism of adumbration of your amounts to pure obfuscation in the conveyance of gnosis, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2011
He is right. I have argued this before now. Majority of the government agencies we have are jokes because they are under the power of the executive, and this should not be so.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
Institutional thalidomide? Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hilarious but true.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Ndkings1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ojarikpoko
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by gaddafe(m): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
Bob, I still dey check my dictionary, I no understand one thing
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Koolking(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2011
mehn, it beats my comprehension. pls, can someone interpret? looking those words up in the dic make my understanding of the message 'cut & join'. i was lexically discombobulated.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by icon2: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ten Kobo:

This man symbolises all that Boko Haram fight against, THE EVIL OF WESTERN EDUCATION.

grin      grin      grin       grin      grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Mcleo007(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2011
Osejie:

moment to me hoc loco.
intervention.
Loquitur.

undecided

Koolking:

mehn, it beats my comprehension. pls, can someone interpret? looking those words up in the dic make my understanding of the message 'cut & join'. i was lexically discombobulated.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by Relax101(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ten Kobo:

hahahaha
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by UyiIredia(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2011
on to the next one.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by indoorlove(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2011
Hmmm!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri by indoorlove(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2011
I bet u  ppls hardly understand this Man, then what is the essence of communication if it was meant  to be understood. I just covered my head why reading to prevent myself from these "stony heingilishi" b4 this Man end my career- lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Returns To Abuja After Working Visit To Lagos / South East Traditional Rulers Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / 2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.